Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks great, man!
    and hat ur perfect never change
    Spoiler: i drew more staff: Tenshi, Luna, Kritter, and Hat o>o regular players and more staff are next :D
    o<o

Comment

Image is broken, birb. Either link the image from tinypic, use one of the links the site provides, or rehost the image on imgur.

The girl's image is here (rehosted on imgur):

http://i.imgur.com/BrWYQva.png
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
        Image is broken, birb. Either link the image from tinypic, use one of the links the site provides, or rehost the image on imgur.
        The irony here is that not only is the pic not broken (I can see it), but it's already linked from tinypic.
        Originally posted by Mogeko
        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
        Praise be to prosciutto.
        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

@Leon
          Well, the image was broken for me. And I wasn't sure if anyone else was suffering the same dilemma as me so I rehosted it on a more reliable image host.
          Also, I see no tinypic link. What are you even talking about?
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
            @Leon
            Well, the image was broken for me. And I wasn't sure if anyone else was suffering the same dilemma as me so I rehosted it on a more reliable image host.
            Also, I see no tinypic link. What are you even talking about?
            Quoting the [spoi ler] part:
            Originally posted by wanderingAviator View Post
            Spoiler: i drew more staff: Tenshi, Luna, Kritter, and Hat o>o regular players and more staff are next :D
            Now, let's break up that BB coding: [spoi ler= i drew more staff: Tenshi, Luna, Kritter, and Hat o>o regular players and more staff are next ] [IM G]http://oi59.tinypic.com/21mrwhd.jpg[/IM G] [/spoi ler]

Look at that link :3 (I used the [b ], to emphasise :3)
            Praise be to prosciutto.
            Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Posting an image =/= linking an image, Leon.
              The only real way to dissect the link from a posted image is to either use Inspect Element in Chrome (and other browsers) to get a look at the HTML or to be staff and edit the post. This is why I clarify to link instead of post sometimes.

Comment

In other news, that Hat looks perfect. uwu

Comment

wow that's a little odd; that's never happened before. Sorry about that, luna ^^; you know its a little strange: how did you get the picture to relink if the original was dead?
                  also, thank you for your kind words, flandre o>o both tenshi and hat were ridiculously fun to draw
                  also idk why kritter has bedroom eyes but eh
                  Last edited by wanderingAviator; 05-16-2015, 10:45 PM.
                  o<o

Comment

i feel obliged to post something and this is the second best thing ive ever drawn and the best coloring job i ever did so

im not a cool person

Comment

draw myon

Comment

IMG_0654.jpg

I got bored once.
                        Might actually share some art I've done recently. If people know of Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls well... I did something to him. Oh and pretty much the same thing to the FNaF's animatronics. (not hentai i swear)
                        Last edited by Redleaf64; 05-17-2015, 02:44 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Carved these over the past few years.

Comment

Today I was done early with the English exam (reading test), so I went and drew me a little Yonaka, hiding in the Eldritch:

(I didn't have any colouring pencils with me, so it's me trying to draw with only a normal pencil)
                            Last edited by 99465; 05-21-2015, 01:53 PM.
                            Praise be to prosciutto.
                            Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Well, it's time I get something posted here.

It's not completely finished, so please don't mind the... paws.

@Outlaw_X
                              These are so awesome, I never thought making them like that was possible.
                              Last edited by BlockCat; 05-26-2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

oh my god ur sense of lighting is amazing :OOOOOOOO
                                Spoiler: I made this stupid thing while messing around with the kagome defense uniform hehe
                                Be warned: it's a slow-ish rainbow loop-type gif so if ur vision-sensitive to shit like that, view at ur own risk.
                                Last edited by wanderingAviator; 05-25-2015, 06:12 PM.
                                o<o

Comment

Working...
                                X