X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!!!Movie Reviews!!!!

Hi everyone its me Yuuka, and I was wondering if I started to do a Movie review every once and a while who would be interested in it reading it and who would be interested in helping in some why. The reason for this thread is to see how many people here are interested in such a concept. And if enough people show interest in this I will post a thread for suggestions for the first movie I review

This does sound like a interesting idea, only thing I would say to people is to try and not spoil movies for other people, incase they haven't seen it. But overall, good idea!
    sigpic

Comment

Don't see xmen it suk xD

Comment

FUCK YEAH! I once reviewed some Yotsuba& figures on my website, & I had fun. You'll have fun reviewing as well.
        No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

I enjoy your reviews ^^
          I've decided to give up on being an adult, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my couch fort...coloring

Comment

Finally someone who actually watches movies ;w;

The recent I watched are Gravity, Captain Phillips, Lone Survivor, Skyfall, Oblivion

Looking forward to watch Godzilla, All you need is Kill (eng title: Edge of tomorrow) and Trancendense

I'm a sucker for great cinematography, great screen play, visual effects and writing~

I'll be looking forward to your reviews~
            Meow.

Comment

It seems that there is quite a few people interested in this. Because im not good at editing I will start with text based reviews but the next question is simple what should my first review be???

Comment

hm.. try starting with a popular yet ambiguous movie.

It is good because of good actors and idea, but bad because of story and/or scenery

take this guys for example (cinema sins)
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYVZ...tmkfZuTboxssgg
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYVZ...tmkfZuTboxssgg
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Movie sins videos shoulden't be taken serious at all though :P
                  Movies have plot holes, any movie does~

The Avengers was a pretty hyped movie, but it was still pretty good.
                  Meow.

Comment

yet there are plotholes that makes you think what happened and there is no explanationa about it.

hyped movies are varied and many of them have things like that.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah but thats what makes movies~

Like in that video "how couldn't thor pick up his hammer"
                      Its there to make you wonder what he's thinking about. It shows him thinking so deeply, it takes away one of his simplest powers of holding his hammer.
                      Seriously, imo it would be boring to have to have every last detail spoon fed and explained in a movie.
                      Meow.

Comment

I swear to Kanako if you talk shit about the Avengers
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

first ploblem with that video Avengers a movie basted on a comic book is done comic booky
                          I dont complain about the Dark Knight though there are things in it that are just as bad and lines in it made to feel comic booky

Comment

You're taking requests now? In that case, I have a big list.

Spoiler:
                            Surf Ninjas, Quest for Camelot, Road to El Dorado, Melody Time, The Black Cauldron, Any Pokemon Movie, Kindergarten Cop, Jingle All The Way, The Lego Movie
                            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Jacobus1 View Post
                              You're taking requests now? In that case, I have a big list.

Spoiler:
                              Surf Ninjas, Quest for Camelot, Road to El Dorado, Melody Time, The Black Cauldron, Any Pokemon Movie, Kindergarten Cop, Jingle All The Way, The Lego Movie
                              I second this! Esp: Any pokemon movie, kindergarten cop, and the Lego movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X