Clear All

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 gives myon the feels

it did.

btw

ITS STILL ME (Myon)

@Yukkurirumia

Wait, FNAF 3!? That was fast. When did a third one come out? 0_0
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Just recently

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I already beat night 6, but I don't want spoilers on how to get the good ending.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Scott Cawthon really is fast at making these games huh?

@RedLead

So freaking tempted to spoil things for you. Goddammit.

Comment

I swear, springtrap is all my nightmares in one :<

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              @Yukkurirumia

Wait, FNAF 3!? That was fast. When did a third one come out? 0_0
              The second. He was going to release it on the third, but he got impatient.

On the game itself. It's easier compared to the other games, but Scott nailed the atmosphere and animations thi time around. He's pushing that damn engine to it's limits.

Also, it wraps all the story up quite nicely.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Madvicius
                Wont the game look like too much similar to the first and second game in term of gameplay or background story ?
                How can backstory look too similar unless you were to have a non-progressive plot? It's hard to explain without diving into spoiler territory but basically all three games explain different parts of a single plot. The plot is full of holes and has room for theories and speculation, which is pretty much part of what makes it so fun. What started off as a simple game about animatronics trying to murder you, develops into a story about death, vengeance, and loss.

While yes, the gameplay is similar, each game manages to twist the gameplay into a new fashion. By either adding new mechanics, or removing some in favor of adding more depths to current mechanics. It does manage to make the game feel much different but also keeps the same basic formula there. Also, each game only costs 8 bloody dollars so it's not like Scot is releasing fully-priced games one after another.

It is much deeper than you would expect it to and I very much recommend looking into it if you're into things with deep stories open to interpretation and speculation. It's really a lot of fun and it's the only reason I love the franchise so much. I have not played a single game but I religiously follow the lore and I get my gameplay fill just watching Markiplier and other people play it.

Comment

Also, you can sort of cheese the game if you just look at the door. For some reason, Springy really doesn't want you to see him enter. And he won't use the vent either if you do it. It's strange, and you can literally just sometimes win the game by doing absolutely nothing.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                    Also, you can sort of cheese the game if you just look at the door. For some reason, Springy really doesn't want you to see him enter. And he won't use the vent either if you do it. It's strange, and you can literally just sometimes win the game by doing absolutely nothing.
                    When your ventilation fails, which is guaranteed to happen at random intervals, your vision will fade in and out. Springtrap will progress further into the room whilst your vision is blacked out, and will catch you, regardless of where you are looking. You can't look down to fix the vent system either because Spring will do the same thing.

Comment

I just noticed springtrap looks like he has a cheese body

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
                        I just noticed springtrap looks like he has a cheese body
                        Filled with a meaty metal center.

Comment

Working...
                        X