X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Californian Airsofter's Not So Serious Photo Album

Finally got a chance to have pics in my airsoft gear! The new stuff are the BDU, goggles, OD/tan shemagh, and dead rag MOLLE attachment.

Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 02-26-2017, 07:38 PM. Reason: Fixed the images
    The way these youkai are swarming, one might think we weren't welcome!

[stares at failed attempt to show images]

Comment

Maybe I can help you out. did you upload the images anywhere?

Comment

Social media. I'll try a different URL from that site.

Comment

if you give me the link i can fix them for you

Comment

PM'd the link to the album.

Comment

Took a bit of doing but i fixed them

Comment

Thanks! That was a bit embarrassing. Mind telling me the problem?

Comment

You were trying to post archives as mages instead of the mages themselves. I recommend using imgur in the future.

Comment

I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

I would've just battled in my Alice cosplay. Not competitive though, since I only have a low end G36C.

Comment

Well, if you feel you're limited by your gun perhaps you'll be interested in upgrading. I hope this helps. http://www.evike.com/index.php?cPath...=6a&filter_id=

As for me I plan on saving up for this: http://www.evike.com/products/66423/ I love my FAMAS, but it's a nightmare to disassemble, has a shorter effective range than I'd like, and is currently not in working condition. I've always been a fan of the SCAR, and the Bren is pretty much a cool improvement on that concept (plus it's cheaper than the VFC SCAR's). That doesn't mean I'm getting rid of my FAMAS, though. I can't get rid of such a memorable AEG. For $150 it's served me well over the years, and I'll get it in working condition again.

Comment

>FAMAS
                          >not throwing the ammo at the enemy directly

neat stuff though
                          i know about as much about airsoft as george washington knows about second life so i'm 300% lost on practically everything you said but still
                          neat stuff
                          despite airsoft, i know alot about guns. for example, you're holding an ak-47 in that picture.
                          w-what is this autism aura??
                          if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                          our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

AEG - Air(soft) Electric Gun; an airsoft gun powered by a battery
                            Shemagh - a centuries-old middle eastern cloth that's popular among US military troops, airsofters, and some outdoorsman. Typically 42x42" 100% cotton or larger
                            BDU - Battle Dress Uniform. Preceded the Advanced Combat Uniform.
                            Dead Rag - a red cloth used to show that one is "hit". Not required on normal fields, but may be required for events
                            MOLLE - Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment. It's the standard system for modular gear, replacing the ALICE system. It utilizes PALS webbing
                            Last edited by Fettman501; 02-28-2017, 01:40 AM. Reason: Mixed up the "D" in BDU

Comment

Not planning to go into airsoft anytime soon since I have no one to play with. My low-end AEG is just there because I like it. Would love a KWA one though, although I have no place to use it. Kinda also want a KWA MP7 as a secondary, but again, no use for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X