Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cookie Clicker

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

Talk about Cookie Clicker and how you can't stop playing it because you want to become the cookie god of cookies.

yay.. i got addicted XD
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You really never play Cookie Clicker twice...

Okay even I think that's bullshit.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

... Why. I can't stop.
        Key, I blame you if I get carpel tunnel.
        My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
        Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Am I the only one immune to Cookie Cutter's charm?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Pffft,I never find flash games addicting. I'll just see what this is about and..."

*click**click**click**click**click**click**click** click**click**click**click**click**click**click**c lick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cl ick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cli ck**click**click**click**click**click**click**clic k**click**click**click**click**click**click**click **click**click**click**click**click**click**click* *click**click**click**click**click**click**click** click**click**click**click**click**click**click**c lick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cl ick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cli ck**click**click**click**click**click**click**clic k**click**click**click**click**click**click**click **click**click**click**click**click**click**click* *click**click**click**click**click**click**click** click**click**click**click**click**click**click**c lick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cl ick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cli ck**click**click**click**click**click**click**clic k**click**click**click**click**click**click**click **click**click**click**click**click**click**click* *click**click**click**click**click**click**click** click**click**click**click**click**click**click**c lick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cl ick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cli ck**click**click**click**click**click**click**clic k**click**click**click**click**click**click**click **click**click**click**click**click**click**click* *click**click**click**click**click**click**click** click**click**click**click**click**click**click**c lick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cl ick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cli ck**click**click**click**click**click**click**clic k**click**click**click**click**click**click**click **click**click**click**click**click**click**click* *click**click**click**click**click**click**click** click**click**click**click**click**click**click**c lick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cl ick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cli ck**click**click**click**click**click**click**clic k**click**click**click**click**click**click**click **click**click**click**click**click**click**click* *click**click**click**click**click**click**click** click**click**click**click**click**click**click**c lick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cl ick**click**click**click**click**click**click**cli ck**click**click**click**click**click**click**clic k**click**click**click**click**click**click*

Comment

Thank you outage for getting me out of it, before it was to late

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

Your progress saves like once every 60 seconds or so :V

Comment

I'm getting two feelings right now...
                  1. Play Cookie Clicker, because everyone's playing it;
                  2. Don't play Cookie Clicker, because you'll never get out;
                  What a dilemma -_-
                  Originally posted by Mogeko
                  Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                  Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                  Praise be to prosciutto.
                  ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                  Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
                    Your progress saves like once every 60 seconds or so :V
                    I have cookies disabled, so it didn't.
                    But that's fine though

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopDuc View Post
                      But that's fine though
                      Wow

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopDuc View Post
                        But that's fine though
                        It saves using HTML5, I believe, so it will save no matter what :P
                        My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                        Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

unless using inprivate/incognito/etc...
                          but there is a way to export the save to text.

Comment

Antimatter condensers are in the game now o.O

Comment

im having a craving for cookies AND i have none in my kitchen ¬¬
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X