X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Witch's house

So i decided i would start this thread being as Ib has one and Witch's house deserves one as well.

that game was a bloody hell, literaly
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yes it was. I almost got every death in my first play through. Ending was sad.

Comment

for what I know, the game has 2 endings and whatever ending of each, you can have either the normal playthrough or discover some secrets while doing the NO DEATH playthrough
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I need to play it again for those secrets. I love that game.

Comment

I forgot that you also can´t speak with the cat, not even once in the no death run so one death is a game over

Spoiler:

Comment

That would make sense as to why i have not gotten them.

Comment

yeah, It took me way lots of reflex like with the skull on on the butterfly room ¬¬

Spoiler:

Comment

Ahahaha. yeah. Playing right now. Just got the silver key. "Taste Poison"
                  Last edited by Mima_spirit; 10-03-2013, 07:03 PM.

Comment

There is a new version of the game but doesn't add a new ending or extension of the house xD
                    sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

so.. they surely only repaired some bugs i guess

Spoiler:

Comment

It would be awsome to get a sequel, and it's possible when you see the end.
                        sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                          that game was a bloody hell, literaly
                          yes, it is
                          customer service skills list,hr source consulting,human resources internships,superior staffing,project proposal template,android programming language,qualities of a leader,D&P,DNP,dandp,

Comment

Working...
                          X