Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Play Random Emerald

Random Emerald Ep 1 "Gotta Catch them All?"

What is Random Emerald?

Random Emerald is a ROM of Pokemon Emerald that was run through a program found here: http://artemis251.fobby.net/downloads/emerald/

The program changes many aspects of Pokemon Emerald, making it feel like a whole new game. I wish I could post the .txt that details the changes made to my particular version, oh wait! I have pastebin: http://pastebin.com/hgC7amFw

Use that as a reference when commenting (because I sure won't).

Is this your first LP?

No, but it is the first one posted on here. I somewhat doubt that someone will figure out a way to archive this LP & other LPs on this forum, but oh well.

Will you be modding this thread?

Of course. Why wouldn't I?

Anyways, as far as I know, this is the first real LP to be posted on Yukkuricraft. History was made today!

Plot Summary

Professor Birch pulls out his dried up Vileplume in front of the girl Yami, who is moving to Littleroot. When she gets there, she meets the sexist Brendan. Soon after, she uses a Mew to crush a Xatu.
    Last edited by Lord_Jacobus1; 12-05-2013, 08:14 AM. Reason: Adding Video
    No whatever, more Reimu!

Alright alright hold up. Forum police.

I technically posted LP first ( ' <')

But if the definition of LP is where you give commentaries, then you shall rightfully take the first slice of the cake.

Pokemon Randomizer isn't something I've attempted at all :/ I mean I played Nuzlockes but still.

I might give this a whirl and upload my own videos here if I can.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Random Emerald Ep 2 "Fabulous Emerald"

Yes Wriggle, what you did I consider a walkthrough of sorts. Anyways, you are free to do whatever you want, as long as it is in a different thread. Don't want to confuse the archivers.

Plot Summary

Yami misses a house in Oldale, but that's OK. She was going to meet Brendan, so that they could have a Clash of the Pink Pokemon! Then the Pokedex is obtained, & we learn that Mew can be found in the wild.
      Last edited by Lord_Jacobus1; 12-06-2013, 08:35 PM.
      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

I'm going to make an occasional Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke (maybe in a better quality ) in another thread. You have inspired me :/
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Random Emerald Ep 3 "Persian Watermelons"

So many clams! The thing is, Wriggle, I have to do my commentary in post, in a different program from what I use to record the video. So the editing program inflates the size of the video, hurting the quality.

Plot Summary

Yami gets the running shoes. She walks all the way to Petalburg, fighting Rattata Ranks & Ball Droppers, & catches a Persian. The boy Wally, with the help of Yami, her father Norman, & his Pokemon Porygon2, catches a yellow Sneasel.
          No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Random Emerald Ep 4 "Jade Onix"

Seriously? I have to double-post? OK then.

Plot Summary
            Yami meets Scott. She then faces off against the Jade Onix, as well as a Marill whose owner thinks it's a Magikarp. Going into the forest, she meets the Devon worker, who is accosted by Team Aqua. Team Aqua is then defeated.
            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Working...
            X