Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Leon? Who's that?
    No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

The name 99465 said he would like everyone to use for him.

Comment

OH. I barely talk to him, so I didn't know that.
        No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

3050-7752-6913

Though I think we should list the games we have which we can have compatible.

Comment

Added, & good idea. I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf & Mario Kart 7.
            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

The only one in common then between you and me is MK 7 there if those are your only two.

Actually...this is a curious thing...
              There aren't that many wi-fi games that have international capabilities.

Comment

International capabilities? I had no idea... I thought that players from one region could freely play with those from a completely different region.
                No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Inb4 Fire Emblem Awakening, Star Fox 64, and whatever else there is... Those only have Local Play as in literally having to be next to the person you want to play with.

I can't list off too many games that have world-wide wifi. Those two, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Mario Tennis: Open are some of the only ones I can think of right now off the top of my head.

Comment

I've actually been thinking about getting Kid Icarus Uprising recently.
                    No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Added Cucoo and Nitori.
                      Wifi games that I have: Animal Crossing NL, Mario Kart 7 (Digital Download so I'll have to reinstall that), Pokémon Y, Street Fighter IV, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (aka not-so-cool Tri).
                      Don't expect me to play Street Fighter with you. I suck at it.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'd probably suck at it too, never mind how much I know about the characters.
                        No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

More often than not you'll be seeing my play Monster Hunter out of all of my wifi games. I f*cking love Monster Hunter.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Added TRXD.
                            I currently own Pokemon X and Super Mario 3D Land, but only Pokemon X has wifi IIRC.

Comment

Ah, Pokemon. I wonder why I like it so when all the choice confounds me? Maybe I like that feeling...
                              No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

all current fc's added

games: pokemon y, pokemon gates to infinity, project x (cross) zone, kingdom hearts 3d, star fox 64, orcarina of time 3d
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X