X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantasy Star Online 2

hey guys anyone interested in PSO2? yesterday I got an English patcher for it and was wondering if you guys would be interested in playing as well. you can find the patcher here: http://arks-layer.com/index.php This site also give instructions on how to sign up and download the game. Most english players play on ship 2.

"You don't like AriZona? Kill yourself."
    Keychain to Snowman

there's plenty of people here that used to play (back when I asked around a few months ago.)

pso-world.com is the main forums where ya can get the most info.

I've been telling myself I should get back to playing it...but that means I gotta go through updating it after so many months =w=;

...and I was to the point where I was doing TACOs sooooo...ya...

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
      there's plenty of people here that used to play (back when I asked around a few months ago.)

pso-world.com is the main forums where ya can get the most info.

I've been telling myself I should get back to playing it...but that means I gotta go through updating it after so many months =w=;

...and I was to the point where I was doing TACOs sooooo...ya...
      Same for me; I only got to level 20something and then stopped playing it :<
      My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
      Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

I guess it's not too late for me to start playing is it? I'm still waiting for the NA localization that will never come out. ;_;
        Steam: Neetorin
        sigpic

Comment

Assume it'll never come out

plus it'll be like PSU

it'll be so far behind it wouldn't be worth doing the official localized version.

Besides, Aida and her/his team managed to translate even items in the patch along with 99% of everything so...it's almost as good as playing a normal localized game.

Comment

I'm patching as I type this, should be good to go in a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
            X