X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offering LoL coaching

For those who want to play league of legends and don't know how or those who want to get better I'm offering to coaching to help you get into the game and get better at It. I've been playing on and off for quite some time now and I wanted to offer my wisdom and knowledge I especially encourage those who are afraid or have been turned off by previous experiences to try it out again.

"You don't like AriZona? Kill yourself."
    Keychain to Snowman

Although I myself don't play MOBAs and am not interested in playing them, it's very nice to see people willing to teach each other how to play. I'm pretty sure that there might be some people willing to learn how to play League.

Even if I do become interested in MOBAs, I usually learn stuff by myself. I can very quickly learn stuff through assimilation. I observe what people do and replicate it as best as I can. If there are uncertainties, I consult official sources, wikis, and such on said media. I know the line between the average player and wiki abusers so I refrain from overusing wikis. It has worked very well so far. So I don't think I'll need it unless I was absolutely confused.

But this isn't about me or my learning techniques... Who's up for some League? Puzzle is the guy to teach you about it!
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-06-2014, 12:05 PM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

How the fuck do you last hit/cc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What lane do you main?
        What is your division?

Comment

Considering all my irl friends are gold or plat and I only started playing this year, i don't play very often because i suck lol. That said, i'm not even level30huehue

I tend to bot or mid mainly, though. Mostly bot though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I usually played Top and ADC but I've tried some mid. I think I like the playstyle of ADCs though.

Comment

I can't carry too well Granted I can't do anything too well, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LiShengshun View Post
                What lane do you main?
                What is your division?
                you got me there I main Support and I've only really played casual but i know the ropes. Been playing since the pre season 1

"You don't like AriZona? Kill yourself."
                Keychain to Snowman

Comment

Working...
                X