X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildstar- new MMORPG

For the longest time (since 2011) I've been waiting for this new MMO to come out named wildstar, and now 3 years after their announcement trailer the devs behind it are releasing it in June. For those who don't know what Wildstar is, it's a Wow-esque mmo with 2 warring factions (the exiles and the dominion) on a newly discovered planet called Nexus. Each faction is trying to get their hands on whatever ancient technology left by the Eldan they can find. Most of the stuff in Wildstar is generic MMO stuff, however it excels is in its refined battle system and paths system.

What I love about this is its got the old WoW feel with a nice new touch as well as thought out characters and a simple yet compelling back story. The game is up for pre-order for $60 if anyone here is interested I'd suggest checking out their dev speak videos that talk all about the game. ( https://www.youtube.com/user/WildStarOnline )

NEW AWESOME UPDATE-
    F2P is coming September 29th 2015. No pay wall, just sign up and your in. So now there's no excuse not to at least try it. If your interested in playing PM me, I'm going to try and get a Yukkuricraft Expeditionary Force going (hopefully) in the meantime I recommend checking out the changes and taking a look at some of the newer videos.
    Last edited by PuzzlePlate; 09-08-2015, 02:59 AM.

"You don't like AriZona? Kill yourself."
    Keychain to Snowman

so just an update, Wildstar is going f2p on September 29th, if anyone is interested in playing I can help out.

Keychain to Snowman

Comment

SPACE COWBOYS THE GAME?!

Comment

yep pretty much, if there's enough of an interest I'll help people level. I'm not doing much in the game since I'm max level on my main and I don't really have much to do.

Keychain to Snowman

Comment

Working...
        X