X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I've been interested in this game for a while, but the first time I played it, there were issues. The controls were a mess, the motion blur sickening, and the AI that was supposed to teach me the game had ADD and a speech impediment (explanations of mechanics were spoken quickly and garbled, several seconds after I needed to know them). In other words, the tutorial was a train wreck. I'm open to playing it again, because I've heard too many rave reviews to assume my experience was typical, but I'd pretty much need someone to hold my hand and walk me through it as a mentor for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by KassuriBard View Post
        I've been interested in this game for a while, but the first time I played it, there were issues. The controls were a mess, the motion blur sickening, and the AI that was supposed to teach me the game had ADD and a speech impediment (explanations of mechanics were spoken quickly and garbled, several seconds after I needed to know them). In other words, the tutorial was a train wreck. I'm open to playing it again, because I've heard too many rave reviews to assume my experience was typical, but I'd pretty much need someone to hold my hand and walk me through it as a mentor for a while.
        That's why we're here. The video i just posted was the new tutorial so if you can understand her well enough in that there shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Yeah, that does seem like a lot better tutorial than the one I got, though it does still have a small problem with information coming after you need it here and there. Thanks, though!

Comment

It's been almost a year since last time I played this game, and I'm not high level at all, but why not playing with you sometimes =)
            sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

Meow.

Comment

Does Warframe have an optional first person mode :x?
                I'd play it if it did.
                My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Why would a hack n slash have a first-person view :c
                  Meow.

Comment

No, there isn't. That would take a lot of work. The devs even talked about how it wouldn't work.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Guys, a lot of good stuff to get this week:

Tenno on ALL platforms,

We’ve got a week of Alerts with awesome rewards coming your way!

From now until September 14, three, 24-hour Alert Missions will appear daily at 2 PM EDT.

Complete these Alerts to earn the following rewards:

Monday, Sept.8: Kubrow ate my Homework!
                      Alert 1: Kubrow Egg
                      Alert 2: Link Health Mod
                      Alert 3: Bite Mod
                      Tuesday, Sept. 9: Engineers are a student’s best friend!
                      Alert 1: Vauban Helmet
                      Alert 2: Vauban Systems
                      Alert 3: Vauban Chassis
                      Wednesday, Sept. 10: Homework is a Nightmare!
                      Alert 1: Hammershot
                      Alert 2: Fortitude
                      Alert 3: Blaze
                      Thursday, Sept. 11: Don’t let friends Corrupt you!
                      Alert 1: Blind Rage
                      Alert 2: Narrow Minded
                      Alert 3: Fleeting Expertise
                      Friday, Sept. 12: Schoolyard Stancefights!
                      Alert 1: Crimson Dervish
                      Alert 2: Tranquil Cleave
                      Alert 3: Gleaming Talon
                      Saturday, Sept. 13: Cite your Resources in MLA format!
                      Alert 1: Neurode
                      Alert 2: Orokin Cell
                      Alert 3: Argon Crystal
                      Sunday, Sept. 14: Weekend almost over!
                      Alert 1: Forma BP
                      Alert 2: Forma Crafted (item)
                      Alert 3: Orokin Catalyst

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

And this is the part where all the expensive mods drop DEEP in price.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Anyone still playing Warframe? Looking midgame void runs, sorties, VayHek Teraframe runs.... currently rank 9 close to 10...

Also i would recommend just trying the latest update cause its just amazing, with a great new quest with cutscenes, fucking epic music and the answer to so many questions you might have had about what a Tenno is.

Comment

actually a lot of us still play warframe. If you ever want to come on mumble and you can probobly find some of us playing it.

Comment

<<< Still trying to get Mesa.

Comment

will try and see when I get my good pc again then I'm tired of playing with randoms

Comment

Working...
                                X