X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boarderlands 2 Group enlist today!

I just came up with an idea to get a borderlands 2 group together. I know its an old game but i want to pick it up again and play it on steam however, I don't want just to play it alone so I've got an idea, I'd pick up the 4 pack for the game and give the other copies out to anyone that wants to play with me and can pitch in for the cost (if you can't give $20 I understand, as long as you can pitch in more than $5) Then what we'd do is pick a night and play the game on that particular night every week till we beat the game. If it goes well we can even go though the DLC missions
    Last edited by PuzzlePlate; 04-11-2014, 11:10 PM.

"You don't like AriZona? Kill yourself."
    Keychain to Snowman

I'll play it. I play it when I go to a friends house but it freezes at spots and we can't get to lvl 20.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

can you run it on your PC? and you can pitch in?

Keychain to Snowman

Comment

I do have Steam on my PC but I only get the free to play games since I'm jobless atm.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

okay, I'll give you a copy if you can meet with the group for a night each week, but if you can pitch in that'd be great

Keychain to Snowman

Comment

With me being jobless atm, I can be on every night if I have to.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I can play with you. I have all the DLC except the HeadHunter Packs and Krieg.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Just let me know when you want to know my account name and I'll post it.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Existing players:
                  Tewi, Krittercon, Snowman7, Shanghai, Oniking44, PhantomNerifes, Tysonizer, Coywolf, Aki_Minoriko

Comment

if you have the game already that's cool too but i don't want to be run through the whole game with characters that are max level

EDIT:
                    so far I have:
                    Puzzle Plate
                    Zekai
                    Mima
                    Last edited by PuzzlePlate; 04-12-2014, 02:05 PM.

Keychain to Snowman

Comment

Well I do have several max level characters, but i'll make a new one, been wanting to try out Axton for a while.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I got my 360 controller set up and working on my pc for use. Now I will have no problems with controls.

Comment

I'm down with playing borderlands 2 again, however i am the kind of person who doesn't like starting over so i'd be more for steamrolling things with my current character for the lower-level players. other than that's i'm down with it.

Comment

Same here. I'll be support for new comers, and use under-powered weapons.
                            But thats when you guys need an extra soilder for back up :P
                            Meow.

Comment

Steam: zerozekai

Comment

Working...
                              X