X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Magicka

So, I apparently just got a copy of Magicka. Fortunately I already own this game, so I was wondering if anyone here is interested in it?
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

I forget, what kind of game was it again? I might be interested. (Friend told me to try it a long time ago)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Remi
      It's a game where you (and up to 3 "friends") take the role of novice elementalists. In Magicka, you follow a basic (yet funny) story where you roam the lands fighting enemies, killing civilians (if that's your thing), and saving the world with the power of magic and its elements. From what I've seen and played, it's rather good.

The strong suit of the game is in its magic system. By combining the elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Life, Arcane, Electricity, Ice, and Shield; you can create a wide variety of spells. Life-giving mines? Meteor showers? Crashing enemies (or yourself) to desktop? Explosive ice spikes? You name it, you can probably cast it (if you can find out how).

I've got a copy myself but it runs like ASS on my computer. Until I get a better one, I doubt I'll be playing it to its full extent with (or without) friends.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
      X