Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright all, I decided to drop a few bucks into the game and I have enough to start a squadron. The issue right now is how to name the squadron.

Our current YC Expeditionary Force name for flying games is "Mystia". While this works as squadron name, it will not fit into the tag header in front of people's names. Limit to the squadron tag is 5 characters, so the closest we can get to it would be [Mstia]. Personally, I'm not really found of that, so we're currently thinking if we should change the Squadron name to something else. Tengu fits, but is currently used for combined battles so I don't really want to swap it out for our air forces Squadron, as much as it's more fitting (Legacy reasonings).

Anyone get any suggestions?

Comment

I was thinking of taking the words in the sig and just abbreviating it.

Another thing I thought of was that Mystia is a Night Sparrow...
      Using five characters you get
      NSPRW...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tengu that is all

"You don't like AriZona? Kill yourself."
        Keychain to Snowman

Comment

CRABS

Comment

I like CicilyPizzaman's idea

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
              Joystick as in?
              Like a Atari joystick, ps3 controller?
              I have no idea.

Edit: also for a mystic squadron, isn't there no limit to players in it?
              *gets idea
              PBY5 V FORMATION!
              I guess you could use any kind of controller, if you are able to set it up.

As for my choice, I got myself a "Cyborg V.1 Flight Stick" for $40

Tapatalk~
              You know, if you know me.
              The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Kritter, with regards to naming it, since WarThunder is still not a complete game and will have three sections of gameplay to it, naming it Mystia can't work for the combined forces that will eventually be out. Tengu is a much better option as it's already used for combined forces. We can't forget that WT isn't just for planes, it's for tanks and naval units as well. I personally can't wait for naval battles since that should be fun. WT might also have combined squadron battles once everything is out so it's also good to keep that in mind as well.

Comment

Do squads cover both aviation units and ground units? Say we squad up, can we squad up for tanks as well?
                  Also, if there were no limit to letters for a squad, i would choose "refrigerator." We fly like refrigerators
                  Last edited by Nuclearblt; 09-06-2014, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I think Tengu's a good option to go with them.

Comment

If mystia becomes tengu, then what happens to the old tengu expedition force?

Comment

Nothing, games covered by Tengu would remain under Tengu. Mystia would disbanded though.

Comment

Hold on to the Mystia category. I found another game to take its place.

Comment

Mystia still exists, just not for wt anymore. Ksp is in mystia

Comment

...Ok I admit to the fact I forgot of the existence of
                              another game in the category.
                              I was trying to find another game for the category so that it didn't go poof.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

KSP should be moved to Koishi when it's actually up though

Comment

Working...
                                X