Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I beat Akinator with an unfortunately named character from Limbo of the Lost.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I beat Akinator with an unfortunately named character from Limbo of the Lost.

Akinator is a online game where a genie tries to guess what character you are thinking of by asking you questions about that character. It can be found here: http://en.akinator.com/

Anyways, I was thinking about Limbo of the Lost, a game that plagiarized a lot from other games & stuff. So I mentally chose a character from that game, & went to work, answering as truthfully as I could. After three rounds of questions, I won. He simply didn't know who Cranny Faggot (yes really) was. Now he might, since I put her in the database.

What do I get?
    No whatever, more Reimu!

Well he's gonna be hard to beat with Fire Emblem characters eventually. Cause I'm beating it with the lesser known characters of the series.

Comment

>tries game
      >picks kona furugoori as char
      >"Does your character have small breasts?"
      >wat.

>says it's a female
      >denies adult male
      >denies male
      >"Does your character live with his mother?"
      >his.

It said someone from Mashiro-Iro Symphony lol.

>"I know who you are thinking of, but I believe this is not for children"
      R;N doesn't have those kind of scenes in the VN and Animu :/
      Last edited by Tenko; 08-13-2014, 12:34 AM.
      My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
      Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

you need to tell the game you're older than 17

Comment

Well, I tried Midna and Naborou (LoZ), mizore (rosario vampire), Rogue (X-men), Maaka (Chibi vampire), Lime (saber marionette), Renamon (Digimon), Lucario (pokemon) and it got them all

but it got one wrong and she is a plot character in the mario games, Vivian
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Holy crap, this genie. I first thought of Rena (Elsword) and he got it wrong the first try, then thought of Youmu, he got it then thought of Shana (Shakugan no Shana) and he got it so I'm going to try some others and see if he gets them. This is fun by the way.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I played this... about a dozen times... and he got it right each time... I finally gave up after I thought of TRXD as my "character"...

Then he got that one right... then I gave up...

He... can read me like a book...

Comment

HAHAAAAA!!! I HAVE BEATEN HIM!!! I thought of Sakuya from .Hack//Quantum and he didn't get it. ZEKAI WINS!!
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Wow, this thing really got a good amount of people in it. There were a few times I even thought I had beaten it as it didn't ask any questions to home in and then suddenly it gives you your character. I did manage to beat it in the end with professor Pickle.

@Sustic

How in the world did it have TRXD?
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I have no freaking idea. It probably wasn't our TRXD, it didn't even have a picture or anything to associate with TRXD. Just his name and a blank name. So it could have been anyone who uses TRXD as a username from other sites and all who decided to put themselves on Akinator, or it could have very well been our TRXD. But when I saw TRXD (it wasn't in all caps though, only first letter capitalized) I sort of just quit.

Comment

"Is your character male?"
                      yes
                      "Is your character female?"
                      no....
                      "is your character a girl?"
                      no.
                      "Is your character black?"
                      wtf.. no.
                      "Is your character linked to Justin Bieber?"
                      I'm done....

The final guess was Seiya Kou from sailor moon... wat..
                      Last edited by Karuiko; 08-13-2014, 04:07 AM.

Comment

I tried Kotori Itsuka, Neptune, Pico, Noire, and even Miley Cyrus... He got them all.
                        I was desperately looking for a character in my head, and then Aisha came. I then beat him with Aisha.

VICTORY IS OURS
                        Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                        rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Wait, Akinator knows of me (or knows of TrxdBlogger)? That's remarkable. I wonder if Akinator knows other under-the-rader users...
                          I've been meaning to play around with Akinator since Nerd3's challenge on it but I never got round to it.

Also, am I the only one who keeps thinking of the Aki sisters when I hear that name? Aki-nator... Akinator would make a great ARPG. Just imagine the likes of Kingdom Hearts or modern Final Fantasy but with Minoriko and Shizuha. Fear the power of... AUTUMN!
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I've played this a lot of times. It's a blast. I think I feel clever today, though. I used Iesua Nazarenus from the "Last Comer" Touhou fangame (in other words, my avatar), and that wasn't in the database yet. Though he did guess several other Touhou characters, so I think he was on to me!

Comment

Well apparently it's relatively easy to beat Akinator, since a lot of you have done it... (T_T)
                              No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Working...
                              X