Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomodachi Life

I want to do something insane

So some might know about this game for 3DS, Tomodachi life.
    In short it's like a sort of life simulator.
    You enter in characters (Miis), give them a personality, and see what happens.

So this thread shall be a place for those that play the game to post some of the shenanigans that happen or as a place for everyone to maybe help expand other's Mii populations (Possibly to 100 but...).

I'll log QR Codes/ Stats of Miis in the OP for convenience.

QR Code And Mii Stats

Spoiler: TRXD

Personality
    6/3/6/7/3
    Easygoing Optimist

Spoiler: Lord_Jacobus

Jacqueline Hayter

Personality
    8/8/1/8/1
    Outgoing Leader

http://easternmoney128.webs.com/qr-codes
    ~Bell Stats~
    Given Name: Bell Fish
    Family Name: Umbrella
    Birthday: February 5th 1990
    Voice: Doesn't matter.
    Stats: 6/1/6/1/3

~Yami Stats~
    Name: Yami Slakingson
    Birthday: December 3rd, 1994
    Voice: Whatever you want. I prefer Default Child Female.
    Stats: 8/6/6/7/5

~Itbigal Stats~
    Name: Itbigal Belaire
    Birthday: May 2nd, 1980
    Voice: Again, whatever you want. I prefer Default Adult Male.
    Stats: 4/4/4/4/4

Spoiler: Cucoo5

Cicero Pennomen

Aion Leonares

Kiara Aquala

Island List

Spoiler: Spirit Island

Stats:
    Vibe - Lively
    Islanders - 18
    Avg. Age - 21.8
    M:F Ratio - 9:9
    Weddings - 0
    Children Born - 0

Spoiler: Mii list

Eternal Galaxy Miis:
    Achlys Noxima
    Aetheron Morai
    Aion Leonares
    Aurora Aeternitas
    Cicero Pennomen - Owner
    Eleos Mithras
    Ember Monroe
    Erebos Eriso
    Joeseph Hawkeye
    Kiara Aquala
    Navarre Paladin
    Nero Pendragon
    Sarah Trinity
    Starla Monroe
    Terrisa Hawkeye
    Violet Nautica

Import Miis:
    Jacqueline Hayter
    TR XD

Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-21-2014, 05:40 PM.

Didn't see the game in stores on release (local game store is a bunch of asshats). Won't be picking it up until when I buy Smash 4 in October.

As for QR codes, here's me:

http://i.imgur.com/0GY79Cj.jpg

Since I don't have the game, you'll have to fill in plenty of the blanks until I pick up the game myself. My Birthday is provided on the Mii but I won't reveal my real name. That you'll simply have to improvise.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

Aye
      For your name I just split TRXD in half for first and last since it calls ya by the nickname 99.9% of the time.

The main blanks that I wouldn't want to tamper with is

The personality system

For each go 1-8

I'll post what it says
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-21-2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

OH BOY! I was wondering when this thread would happen. I was gonna LP the game, but I can't get my hands on a capture card... Anyways, here's mine:

Like TRXD's, info has to be filled in. Unlike TRXD, I'll tell you exactly what to do.

Name: Jacqueline Hayter
        Birthday: January 3rd 1995
        Voice: Whatever you want. I prefer Default Adult Female.
        Personality: 8/8/1/8/1

Also, if for some reason you want characters from my LPs, they can be found on my website here: http://easternmoney128.webs.com/qr-codes

~Bell Stats~
        Given Name: Bell Fish
        Family Name: Umbrella
        Birthday: February 5th 1990
        Voice: Doesn't matter.
        Stats: 6/1/6/1/3

~Yami Stats~
        Name: Yami Slakingson
        Birthday: December 3rd, 1994
        Voice: Whatever you want. I prefer Default Child Female.
        Stats: 8/6/6/7/5

~Itbigal Stats~
        Name: Itbigal Belaire
        Birthday: May 2nd, 1980
        Voice: Again, whatever you want. I prefer Default Adult Male.
        Stats: 4/4/4/4/4
        No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

@ Jacobus
          Don't want to use Tomodachi's QR export instead? That gives the exact Mii you have in game.

Comment

@Cucoo I currently don't have an island running, & I wanted to post quickly. Sorry if anyone feels inconvenienced. I'll definitely start an island today, thanks to this thread.
            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Ah, that's fine.
              It just confused me with the fact that I knew you had the game.

So Jacqueline is an
              Outgoing Leader
              Overall: Social, charming, energetic.
              Character: Comfortable in almost every situation, and makes new connections easily.
              Assertive and highly regarded. Has great faith in his/her own instincts, and has no trouble commanding the respect of others.

Ok added
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-21-2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                The main blanks that I wouldn't want to tamper with is

The personality system

For each go 1-8

I'll post what it says
                If you require a semi-accurate personality for me, you can just go with what is seen on that screenshot there. Speech would have to be less direct (around 3) but everything else is fine.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ TR

And the result is:

Easygoing Optimist
                  Overall: Relaxed, kind, empathetic.
                  Character: Does things at his/her own mouth in a genuinely honest and kind manner.
                  Positive, enthusiastic and always beaming. He/she smiles not only for himself/herself but to make sure everyone else has a good time too.

Alright added
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-21-2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                    Easygoing Optimist
                    Character: Does things at his/her own mouth in a genuinely honest and kind manner.
                    Positive, enthusiastic and always beaming. He/she smiles not only for himself/herself but to make sure everyone else has a good time too.
                    Huh. That's an interesting personality. I can't really be the judge of how accurate it is to me. I don't judge myself, I let others judge me. In some ways, I like to think that is right. But in others, I am unsure.

Comment

@ TRXD

Aye

Here let me post the list of personalities in the game and see what ya actually like.

Spoiler:

Easygoing Softie
                      Character: Does things at his/her own mouth in a genuinely honest and kind manner. Sensitive, emotional and very in tune with the feelings of those around him/her. Highly empathetic, and also quite sentimental.

Easygoing Optimist
                      Character: Does things at his/her own mouth in a genuinely honest and kind manner. Positive, enthusiastic and always beaming. He/she smiles not only for himself/herself but to make sure everyone else has a good time too.

Easygoing Buddy
                      Character: Does things at his/her own mouth in a genuinely honest and kind manner. Trustworthy and considerate. Puts his/her friends first, and works hard to make sure everyone gets along with each other.

Easygoing Dreamer
                      Character: Does things at his/her own mouth in a genuinely honest and kind manner. Idealistic and romantic. Often has his/her head in the clouds... but also comes up with a lot of good ideas as a result.

Independent Free Spirit
                      Overall: Creative, self-reliant, somewhat reserved.
                      Character: Comfortable doing his/her own thing and thinking outside of the box. Unique, carefree and creative. Laid back and does things his/her own way. Self-reliant and always thinking way outside of the box.

Independent Artist
                      Character: Comfortable doing his/her own thing and thinking outside of the box. Imaginative and inspired. Happiest when creating something. Able to find beauty in everyone and everything around him/her.

Independent Lone Wolf
                      Character: Comfortable doing his/her own thing and thinking outside of the box. Self-sufficient and highly individual. Doesn't show a lot of outward emotion, but has a lot going on deep down.

Independent Thinker
                      Character: Comfortable doing his/her own thing and thinking outside of the box. Thoughtful and introspective. Great at thinking things all the way through and analyzing issues from every angle.

Outgoing Trendsetter
                      Character: Comfortable in almost every situation, and makes new connections easily. Radiant and always on form. Has an effortless style that is always on form. Able to easily adapt to new situations.

Outgoing Entertainer
                      Character: Comfortable in almost every situation, and makes new connections easily. Bold and captivating. Able to light up a room with his/her wit and charm. There's never a dull moment when he's/she's around.

Outgoing Charmer
                      Character: Comfortable in almost every situation, and makes new connections easily. Outgoing and extremely pleasant to be around. Able to make friends easily and turn any problem into a positive situation.

Outgoing Leader
                      Character: Comfortable in almost every situation, and makes new connections easily. Assertive and highly regarded. Has great faith in his/her own instincts, and has no trouble commanding the respect of others.

Confident Designer
                      Overall: Organized, motivated, focused.
                      Character: Tackles any challenge head-on, and has great faith in his/her own abilities. Diligent, motivated, and highly efficient. A master of coming up with a plan and putting that plan into action.

Confident Adventurer
                      Character: Tackles any challenge head-on, and has great faith in his/her own abilities. Risk taking and ambitious. Full of energy, and does almost everything on a whim. Once started, nobody can stop him/her!

Confident Brainiac
                      Character: Tackles any challenge head-on, and has great faith in his/her own abilities. Highly intelligent, and not afraid to show it. Knowledgeable about a wide range of subjects, and confident answering almost any question.

Confident Go-Getter
                      Character: Tackles any challenge head-on, and has great faith in his/her own abilities. A determined self-starter. Cuts his/her own path in life, and doesn't let anything stand in his/her way. Quick at turning plans into action.

Comment

I added TRXD with the initial personality he chose. I think it describes TRXD well. Of course, it's ultimately his choice if he wants to change it.
                        No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Right

anyway Thought I'd throw in my Mii and 2 of my characters

Comment

I can't wait for 9:00 clock my time! That's when I plan to post a big post. With a spoiler, of course.

EDIT: Never mind, I'm doing it now.

Spoiler: Impromptu LP
                            NeoYukkuri Island is being filled with interesting people.
                            Me & TRXD being friends.
                            Immediately after that, I became a fan of Xenoblade.
                            Why can't I post directly to imgur?!
                            In other news, TRXD can't pronounce Laevatainn.
                            TRXD & Bell being friends. I hope they get together!
                            Everyone climbing trees. Tree Climber!
                            Meanwhile, Yami is a disturbed child.
                            But at least the Observation Tower opened!
                            Bell can't rap shit. Who knew?
                            Here's me being sick. I cured myself off camera.
                            Bell has issues with her parents.
                            This manifests into a fight with TRXD.
                            They get over it though.
                            This is what got me to post early. LOVE!
                            Ironically, Itbigal wants to date his enemy Bell. Will she accept?
                            He goes in for the date...
                            But she rejects! Gasp!
                            This causes Leisure Island to open... Poor Itbigal.
                            In my quest to make Itbigal feel better, I made him take this picture.
                            I also made him cook frozen yogurt.
                            Now he's better.
                            Bell is very sexy.
                            Before leaving, I bought a bag. Nothing of value was gained.
                            Good night, Yukkuricraft!

Spoiler: Impromptu LP Day 2
                            What even is this?
                            Cucoo & TRXD being friends.
                            TRXD shows his membership in the Flan Fan Club.
                            What do you mean not everyone is friends yet?
                            Meanwhile, I beat myself in a flipping game.
                            As an aside, I don't get the magic show. I move my hands up like it wants, but nothing happens.
                            Please let this relationship blossom...
                            A funny face from Cucoo.
                            If this is wrong, then sue me. #KiaraXBook
                            A funny face from me...
                            And another from Cucoo! What's with the funny faces?
                            I gave him a cat to play with.
                            Uh-oh! What's this?
                            I hate salami! Salami, salami, bologna.
                            Somehow Kiara got really sexy, even though no love happened. Weird.
                            See you tomorrow, Yukkuricraft!
                            Last edited by Lord_Jacobus1; 09-22-2014, 07:25 PM. Reason: Adding more shenanigans.
                            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Aion and Kiara are in my story, best friends.
                              If love happens...
                              A third timeline has appeared.

P.S. Book is canon for Kiara.
                              P.S.S. For magic show, give a backlight to your hand and then just rapidly wave it over the camera.
                              P.S.S.S. I have a dog. Had cats, had hamsters, but currently: dog.
                              P.S.S.S.S. Kiara is struggling to get out of negative points in my ratings. She had a rough start...

Meanwhile
                              I'll dump my Photos here

Spoiler: Demo to full version

So My first three islanders in the demo were Cicero, Kiara, then Ember.
                              *This is mostly me derping with pics in demo*

SUDDENLY FULL VERSION
                              So this is where the first bit of Drama happened (and I never thought of taking pictures...)

Because Kiara and Cicero were friends in the Demo, they had a lot of time to grow close.
                              Kiara then had feelings for Cicero.
                              After helping her prepare, she went to the tower and waited.
                              ...Cicero didn't even show up.
                              That sonofa- I'll kill him when I- oh wait...

So first broken heart. (Kiara is the one that I've grown really attached to so I literally was feeling her pain and tried desperately to cheer her up.)
                              The scary thing is that during this whole thing I accidentally gave Kiara a bath set which washed out the blue hair dye.
                              Why is this scary?
                              In my story, Eternal Galaxy, When Kiara goes through a very sad portion of her story, her hair goes from blue to black.
                              Ironically this game is portraying my story almost accurately.

So after this...
                              Then I had added the main 6 characters of Eternal Galaxy and a few extras because Ember and Navarre...
                              And I tried the group photos and Ember even pitched in

Ember took these with disposable camera

So life went on

Terrisa and Kiara became fast friends (I was beginning to worry that the group of 6 would not join up...)

Ember and Navarre soon fell in love
                              ...again shocking cause this is canon to my story.

But this led to another heartbreak.

Aurora, the AI-who-wants-to-be-a-real-girl, had feelings for Navarre. This led to heartbreak as she found out that he was taken.
                              This also had me scratching my head cause this isn't canon...unless I made it canon...

*ahem*

So to cheer her up I brought her into the real world for a moment

This is even more canon.

Gave her a music box.

WHY AM I DOING EVERYTHING CANON?!

and a few other things to cheer her up.

Then I helped Nero out who totally doesn't look like Cicero at all
                              and he gave me

...ok it bothers me he had that...

Then nightfall when all the crazy sh*t happens
                              Who needs drugs to see f*cked up stuff when you can play Tomodachi life at night?

Well funny things happened. Ember asked Navarre out on a date in the park

...brilliant idea.

So I left these two and went to help out Achlys, the Witch of Ethereal Darkness

Said Achlys sarcastically.

Then I checked in on Kiara

A dream? let's see what it is?

Aww a nice dream of the port-

...Terrisa
                              Terrisa
                              Stahp

TERRISAAAAAA

Welp Kiara being Kiara from that little freaky dream does what she does best

being a freakishly adorable water nymph.

- Kiara Aquala

Then Kiara went to Terrisa's place

And Nero, the computer maniac, has computer problems~

He pulls it out of certain doom though...for now.

Then I check in on Aion

huh stargazing? Seems about righ-

...waving to the stars.
                              ...well, seems our ace pilot has some friends in the sky or he's waving to his mother who in canon is symbolically represented by the night sky for her name is Nyx.

MEANWHILE
                              in Nero's world

The mighty hath fallen.

MEANWHILE
                              at the park

These two lovers seem to have fallen...
                              asleep.

Later that night

Kiara reenacts running-in-the-shallows-at-the-beach-in-slow-motion

Terrisa becomes friends with Violet. Who is a Pirate.

*is wearing sunglasses*
                              yeeaaaa
                              totally
                              I can't see a freaking thing with all these sparkles

Suddenly
                              Steak

Says the former nobleman-who-once-looked-down-on-commoners

Aaaaand TR's first problem that-isn't-food-related

...TR if you're reading this...what do?

MEANWHILE
                              Aurora wants to play a game

Shadow objects or w/e...

Anyway I win and

Is that-

YES

SUDDENLY MORE EG CANON

...irony is she's the one that brought about the "Utopian" society in the story.

And now I want to go give Ember someth-

eh? What part-time job?

...oh. Well...

yea hats.

LATER

Achlys has a dream? What twisted things does the witch have in mind?

...guilty conscious? what have thou been doing?

Ok then.

Of course she went back to sleep and...
                              I couldn't resist.

too bad this can't stay permanent... oh well better wipe it off.

I CAN FIX THIS!

Ok...eyes...eyes...aaaaaand mouth!

Perfect.

MEANWHILE

Nero and Terrisa playing a few rounds on the Wii U

Aurora and Navarre watching Aurora's cat.
                              Aurora has a cat?

SUDDENLY STATS

TR is the third optimist on the island. Right alongside the youngest of the Island.

Jacqueline is the only Outgoing Leader on the Island.
                              ...Ok then.

SUDDENLY
                              Kiara is at the amusement park

Ok that was a lot of pics and I'm not even done.

Comment

Working...
                              X