Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAYDAY: THE HEIST (or Payday 2 if you have)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAYDAY: THE HEIST (or Payday 2 if you have)

PAYDAY: The Heist for free for 24 hours via Steam Thursday morning at 10AM Pacific
    To celebrate that you reached the goal earlier than anticipated, we're giving out PAYDAY: The Heist for free via Steam Thursday morning at 10AM Pacific and going forward for 24 hours. This was going to happen on the 18th originally but since you guys did such an awesome job we want to give you the reward as soon as possible.

Tell your friends and family that they can download PAYDAY: The Heist for free on Thursday morning of October 16th at 10AM Pacific. We'll give out clear instructions on how to download it come Thursday.

PLZ GET THIS GAME AS ITS FREE IT A 4 PLAYER HEIST (bank robbery/ good karma (evil) job doing / bag throwing simulator) game

On a similar note, this weekend, a bunch of games will be free to play for 48 hours on Steam, with substantial discounts afterwords. Payday 2 included. Here's the list.

Awesomenauts
    Blade Symphony
    Company of Heroes 2
    Don't Starve
    Grid 2
    Injustice
    Killing Floor
    Payday 2
    Trine 2
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

What a wonderful time to not have a computer.

@Mima

How long will the discounts last?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

You don't need a computer as far as I know. Just use a browser.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Gotta worry about data usage though. Not only that, this isn't even my phone.
          My brother allowed me to use it every once in a while.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I'm not talking about actually downloading the game. I'm talking about marking the game as bought, if you understand what I mean.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

You know what? That just might work. 0-0
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                @Katrix

You know what? That just might work. 0-0
                I personally recommend Payday 2, Trine 2, Don't Starve and Awesomenauts out of the discounted games.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                X