X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World of Tanks; friends wanted

its much of a controversy game with friends split in two asking about Arcade VS simulator or "real battles" when you get too stuck in a yelling argument of which game has more OP Russians and not actually playing the game

but to me its a fun time to wind down and get my tanks going and among other things some good gameplay in my tastes
    well a month ago my best friend let his narcissism and pride issues get to him so me and his friend stopped playing the games with him but now im just going solo
    after seeing that a hundred people saw my last post i thought "sure-ly someone has to have played the dam thing so if you do fall in that category then see if we match up Teirs you want to play

NA one account -T1 - T10 [T10=Jagpanzer E100]

SEA two accounts - 200 ping usually
    (for garage space to play ARTY and french tree
    and to play with german friend who refuses to go back to NA)

ARTY T2-T5
    french line up T1-T6 (and Prem T8 which i love and doesnt see T10s)

i purposely didnt put my info here cause im not sure if people actually do so
    and because id rather just not leave my account names out in the open but will for replies

{also if you want to try out the game and get some tips for playing the thing i can help with that too if need be}
    Last edited by screaminediot@yahoo.com; 11-05-2014, 02:16 AM. Reason: spelling adjustments, add T for teiring, why doesnt this post look nice to me, add more "d" after an
    armee de TERRE!

Most of us are on the EU, sadly. There may be a few people on the NA servers though swimming around the forums! Hopefully you find some people to play with! Have fun and good luck when rolling out :3

Comment

Jagdpanzer E100 good choice my friend, sadly im also EU. Good luck mate.

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

agh, you all suck! heh, yea that grind to it though was horrifying! well that and i wasnt good at TDs at the time so i went though it with the Tiger Porsche
        armee de TERRE!

Comment

Working...
        X