X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pokemon editor

there are programs like pokesav wich allows you to edit pokemon in your safe files from pokemon games. i was wondering if there is something that allows you to edit bonéka from the rom hacks "touhoumon world link" and such?
    i know i'm not supposed to ceat and stuff, but breeding for IVs and EV training is boring and this hack changes a lot of things i already knew about normal pokemon and i kinda have to start over now. so this is just a little startup help.
    thanks.

Looking for perfect IV in Touhoumons are useless because there's little to no competitive plays in the games.

That being said, I don't think there's anything like PokeGen for Touhoumons.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

it is possible to link to other games with certain actions. like using a program called "vba link".
      and there's the battle frontier (i think, don't know if that is still here in the hacks).
      but if there is realy no such thing, too bad... :/
      anyways, thanks

Comment

so guys, i found a way to edit bonéka on both "another world" and "world link". i actualy posted about that when i found it, but somehow it got deleted?
        anyway, you just had to load the rom with a program called "a-save" and edit it all in there. but it was realy buggy. one of the main problem is when you editted a bonéka and gain exp. you endlesly get exp. and you have to reset and... there was no way to get the to work.
        so after a long while i found a way to fix these problems. (that's the reason i'm on this thread again)
        you just need to place your bonéka in your box and pull it back out. i remember back when i was a kid and thought endlesly using cheats was fun, and learned when you put a pokemon into a box, all the stats of 999 (XD) gets reset to it's legit state, so i thought this might work on this big, and it did!

so overal, there is a way to hack the games and cheat in it, but it's still hard to get the bonéka you want becouse they conflict with the real pokemon. so you can only edit owned benéka.
        hope this helps not only for me but for everyone.

thanks anyway.

zya!!

Comment

Working...
        X