Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five Nights At Freddy's... 2

Felt like I needed to post this.
    Apparently I found out that there was an LP of the extended Five Night's at Freddy's 2.
    More animatronics. More ways to die. Even creepier atmosphere. However, the problem is that there are no doors at all. I relied heavily on doors when I played/watched through the original Five Nights at Freddy's.
    Luckily, you get an animatronic suit, but the other changes weighed heavier than this one.
    Jumpscares galore..

Kinda like it more though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60wLvPWXCCc

EDIT: Sorry if there's no video, can't embed it for some reason.
    Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
    rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Yeh, this game just seems to be twenty times more difficult than the first.
    You have to constantly go to [NUMBER REDACTED] to reactivate the [SPOILER REMOVED], so that [I WON'T TELL] doesn't run for you and [TOO MUCH NOPE].
    Also, I believe the [REDACTED] animatronics are a lot more annoying to get rid of, since they aren't always stopped by the mentioned suit.
    There are also some odd and weird [NO SPOILING] which sometimes happen when you [NO... JUST NO], which give some odd story effects.
    And not to mention, [YOU KNOW WHO] is now even more present, you can even edit it in [YOU KNOW WHERE]
    Spoiler: the text without cuts
    You have to constantly go to camera 11 to reactivate the music box, so that the marionette/puppet doesn't run for you and kill you without hesitation.
    Also, I believe the old animatronics are a lot more annoying to get rid of, since they aren't always stopped by the mentioned suit.
    There are also some odd and weird minigames which sometimes happen when you die, which give some odd story effects.
    And not to mention, Golden Freddy is now even more present, you can even edit it in Custom Night 7
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Oh no. Golden Freddy's back. Didn't see that happen. Nope, I'm out of here. Time to leave.
      Thanks for my 5th sleepless night Leon
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Amaterasu no Akane View Post
        Oh no. Golden Freddy's back. Didn't see that happen. Nope, I'm out of here. Time to leave.
        Thanks for my 5th sleepless night Leon
        Aw don't worry. He only starts in night [REDACTED]
        Spoiler: the text without cuts
        Hah! You're not getting such a simple way to check.~
        Keep playing and find out for yourself, or he might just show up in your room anyway.~
        Originally posted by Mogeko
        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
        Praise be to prosciutto.
        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
          X