X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starbound

If this update actually does everything it promises, holy shit this game is going to basically be an entirely new game altogether.

Haven't really played that much starbound, but that does look like a lot.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Maybe I can actually play Starbound with you guys. Because I don't want to play it alone... I hate playing games like Starbound, Terraria, and such alone.

All in all, I'm excited to see these new developments in Starbound. Refined combat, questing and missions, more unique planets, better ships. I'm unsure as to what I could want right now. Maybe space stations (are those a thing?) or some cool outer space stuff like space combat, asteroids, and such?
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Honestly, I'm most excited about ship upgrades. They've been promising that for a year now and I'm tired of waiting lol

Comment

holy fuck they actually have an update planned. how i feel about this

Comment

I do hope the Touhou mod updates though. I want to be a mouse fish again.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

It makes me happy knowing I started a trend. God though, getting this game for people I think this is the only game I spent well over $500 on at least.
              Stance still like the world on pause
              Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
              Firm grasp, let the blade conform
              Manifest thy will, transform
              Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
              Become myth turned life, real lore
              Meet the rage on the field of war
              But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

I-I have terraria and starbound too OxO

Comment

I just got terraria on pc, But i'm not goting starbound soon.

Comment

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998559236 here my steam profil if you want to play one day >//u//<

Comment

Originally posted by Tewii_Inaba View Post
                      http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998559236 here my steam profil if you want to play one day >//u//<
                      It's private so we can't add you as friends
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

i don't remember how to delete the private thing >u<

Comment

i will definitly play starbound with you guys this is a very fun game
                          mine is
                          http://steamcommunity.com/id/Oshikawa/
                          Last edited by screaminediot@yahoo.com; 12-16-2014, 10:24 AM.
                          armee de TERRE!

Comment

Huh, Starbound, it's been a long time.

I once had high expectations for the game, "it's going to be so much more than Terraria", "infinite planets and worlds," "better in any way", yay. After the final character vipe, i decided to kick the bucket. Starbound wasn't fun. Same world every time, some fancy caves and electrified mazes, but that was all. I have learned one thing though, and that is to not have high expectations. If not the experience is ruined.

As for this game, did I kick the bucket too early? I wonder if I should go and pick it up again...
                            You know, if you know me.
                            The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

I think you did. Starbound isn't complete. Way far from it, actually. The reason Terraria is better is because, well, it's an actually complete game, where as Starbound is still alpha.

And i ain't making excuses, and this update shows for it. Completely redoing combat, energy, fuel, ships, all that. It's needed, too.

Also Starbound's modding community is awesome. Seriously, just go there for a while and browse.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                              X