X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFO global releasing at March 2015

\(TTwTT \) Rejoice, mortals, for DFO global's open beta will be released at March 2015. (/ TTwTT)/

Now, one without any context may wonder: What is DFO?

Dungeon Fighter Online serves up arcade-style action mixed with an epic storyline and RPG elements in a vibrant world under siege.

While a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million.

Spoiler: Gameplay

Why is the global open beta important?

On June 13, 2013, NA server of DFO run by Nexon closed down because, quote from the CEO Min Kim:

"Sadly, Dungeon Fighter Online has not attracted enough player interest to properly service the game," Kim writes. "Internally, we struggled deeply with the popularity of DFO in North America as the title is immensely popular overseas. For more than three years, we went through many milestones and several pushes before we came to this very difficult decision."
    Many longed for the game to be renewed, either by a private server or by accessing the Chinese version of DFO.

But that day is over.

Neople has already done some alpha test in the May of 2014, and is now opening it to a beta version. Originally it was going to be a closed beta, but with 40k likes on the facebook page, Neople decided to make it open beta, open for everyone to make an account and play.

TTwTT REJOICE TTwTT

More info at:
    https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Update!

http://www.dfoneople.com/

The 1st open beta will begin at March 24th, 2015. As far as I know, you can either make a Neople account or use your Facebook to log in, but I am not 100% sure.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

THE TIME IS NOW

REJOICE MORTALS FOR THE OBT HAS OPENED

...soon after all this maintenance is done... which should be within 1 minute of me posting this.

EDIT: Maintenance done~
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-24-2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X