Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on a Hype Train and there are NO BRAKES!

Comment

The game is being developed by former Google employees, Niantic Inc., who made another AR mobile game called Ingress. If I know anything about Ingress, I'd imagine that Pokémon GO will be quite something. Not as amazing as the trailer but still cool.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

People think the trailer is how the game is going to be...
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

As TR said, Google did the same thing a while ago with Google maps, and with Pokemon too
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

My army of Leafeons shall rule the earth now.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
              As TR said, Google did the same thing a while ago with Google maps, and with Pokemon too
              That's actually something to note. Niantic's founder, John Hanke, created Google Earth and was Vice President of Product Management for Google's Geo division (responsible for Maps, Streetview, and all other geographical Google services along with Hanke's Google Earth). If anyone doubts that Niantic can't make a competent AR/Geo Pokémon game, Niantic's got a lot of experience and products to tell people otherwise.

Also, I'm 100% certain that the Pokémon - Google Maps April Fools joke was a teaser for this game. Straight up. Hanke and his team have been working with Nintendo and Game Freak for a while now. They just had to be.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Could it have anything to do with this?
                The text for example seems kind of similar.

Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                  I just mentioned that. Pretty certain it was both an April Fools' and a teaser for Pokémon GO at this point. There is no way these two are unrelated.

Comment

I'm with TRXD. I'm pretty sure this is just Google Maps: Pokémon Challenge on steroids.
                    It'd be cool if you actually walked somewhere; it'd be like geocaching!
                    An accurate time lapse of someone joining YukkuriCraft over the course of a month.

Comment

I can already imagining it

At the top of the Everest are the hikers, two guys are like "Look at that view.. So beautiful.." And then the third guy suddenly jumps of excitement "I caught you Articuno, Yes!"
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Exclusive image of a professional Pokemon Go player:

Comment

Ahh this thread exists :V

What team is everyone on? :3 I'm on Valor yay

Comment

I have had 1 pokeball for the past week

Comment

Originally posted by DariruKuro View Post
                              I have had 1 pokeball for the past week

You'll carry that one pokeball for weeks before using it on a magikarp. And as someone mockingly exclaims that you wasted it, thou shall say you didn't as it begins to evolve. And thus you shall be named Captain Jack Spearow.

So says the derprophecy.*

*Accuracy of derprophecy is viable only if taking into account an error of 99.9%. Supplies are not limited in most countries. Available only to derp in select regions of the stratosphere. May or may not contain legumes. Your mileage may vegetable.
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 07-24-2016, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X