X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning

I wonder, how does it sound to have something like a calendar, where we would plan what games we play and when we play them? So like, example could be, people could suggest to play don't starve together on Friday, and we would have an event added to the calendar, which is on the forums. How's that sound?

We already have a calendar function on the forums that we can begin to use right NOW. So in that way, there is nothing stopping us in that way.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
      Except there's one problem. As much as I'd LOVE to use the calender, I (and possibly every mod) cannot access the calender. I'm supposed to have access to nearly everything yet I don't for some of the most basic and rudimentary things.
      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 09-30-2015, 01:14 PM.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'd love to play dst with people :3c Just saying...
        And yeah the calendar thing is an awesome idea

Comment

Working...
        X