X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destiny

destiny, the unfinished game, the halo rip off, nonetheless a good game, I thought it should have a place on the forums so I made this. Anyone who is looking to make a fireteam on PS4, my account is Blorgus.
    https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

There are never any Xbox One destiny players when I look for them.

Comment

Its the opposite for me.

Comment

Destiny lfg is full of players, although many want 311+ light...
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

when you try to solo vault of glass with only 188 light you know you are an idiot

Comment

A lot of things ccan be soloed in Destiny, you just need to know how:

For example, I soloed Skolas in the Prison of Elders, but the internet died while dismantling a mine DX
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Jmontgomery01 View Post
              destiny, the unfinished game, the halo rip off, nonetheless a good game, I thought it should have a place on the forums so I made this. Anyone who is looking to make a fireteam on PS4, my account is Blorgus.
              Eh, it's more an actual game now. When it first came out, yeah, it was unfinished, assuredly, but now it's pretty good. I haven't played much since the halloween event though. My PSN would be Mimatheghost.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Finishes Vault Of Glass, Only gets lv 20 last word and a rare engram, given that, cosmetically, The Last Word looks LEGIT even in year 1, it's still obsolete to my rare auto rifle.
                Last edited by Jmontgomery01; 12-26-2015, 09:56 PM.

Comment

hi
                  i played destiny
                  i killed myself within he first 2 minutes into the game by jumping off the platform.
                  can i join faze clan
                  My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                  Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Destiny is a curious thing we were given an in-the-works game with terrible RNG when it came to random engrams (I´m watching you Rahool), many exploits to get stuff to reach level 29 until being chosen by the gods to level up once more.

Then came the loot cave, thousands of hive were murdered as a sacrifice for Master Rahool to the point of having it "sealed" with an easter egg. Crota´s awakening with the new (and super cheesy) raid, people going crazy with the black spindle and ghallahorn.

After that comes the House of Wolves, where Skollas and his gang went like "Eff it, this is my turf now" and you fight them along side some of the Awoken´s army, yet the bittersweet taste it left us with the 50/50 chance of great loot with the Prison of Elders was either a feeling of triumph, or a disappointment with tears of sadness.

Year 1 had so much things, OP weapons, cheese all around the raids, exploits for things we needed, dumb patches that made things either worse or more broken. But there was still this good feeling of going with your fireteam and working together on the never ending life of the Guardians.

Year two might have started with some wonky steps and questioned ideas, but Destiny is a growing plant, slowly becoming bigger and stronger, sure it has its many flaws, but it is doing what it cans to keep up and become better.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                      Year two might have started with some wonky steps and questioned ideas, but Destiny is a growing plant, slowly becoming bigger and stronger, sure it has its many flaws, but it is doing what it cans to keep up and become better.
                      Year two PVE was good, quite so. An actual story, for once, with memorable characters. House of Wolves was sort of going in that direction, but Taken King finally achieved that state.

PVP on the other hand? Oh lord, Sunbreakers are so cheesy it ain't funny, Nightstalkers too to a lesser degree with their Shadestepping. We Warlocks sort of got the short-stick on that end (except with Tlaloc, Tlaloc is best.)

Just add more stuff, and we'll be fine. Like a fully-fledged horde mode, not just PoE.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

PvP is outright terrible, between the hammer of sol, swords, grenade spammers, and that one guy with a rocket launcher, I've ruled out the crucible as a time killer, however, raids more than compensate for the crappy pvp with secret chests that have the occasional exotic. Praise the hidden chest in vault of glass for hawkmoon! now I just need that sneaky lil'
                        Vex Mythoclast
                        Last edited by Jmontgomery01; 12-27-2015, 06:40 AM.

Comment

The way I've learned how to play Crucible is by taking the first Auto rifle you get in the game and hope for the best. That thing is surprisingly good in PvP. Either that or get your year I legendary/exotic primaries with elemental damage and go nuts.

Also, I was soloing prison of elders and when I finished it, I got a Gjallarhorn! Too bad year I exotics are nothing to Year II legendaries

Comment

eh, maybe... but dat hawkmoon doe!

Comment

We still have the Cabal and Vex DLCs to appear

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X