X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Pokemon Gen 5 Easter Egg :D

In Pokemon X and Y, within Coumarine city is a house that a certain Ace Trainer lives in. The Ace Trainer will play "Unwavering Emotions" from Gen 5. Most of you guys might know about it, oh well. I thought it was pretty neat.

Man, that song, it rips out your heart strings and plays them like a fiddle.

I knew the song was in the game for the longest time. But it wasn't until I started a new Pokémon Y save that I found out where.

There's quite a share of nods to past games. Colress, Blue, and a few others are mentioned in this game. In fact, Blue's Champion Theme is locked away in both XY and ORAS. It's only listenable during the final match at Worlds...
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
    X