X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guild Wars 2

Just because I am always lonely playing as my female norn mesmer and occasionally turning into a bird and be like "Ooga booga 3spook5u"

So yeah,if you want to contact me and do some occasional strolling in some level 36 areas, I am in , I am mrgamerplayer.9028

id play but im in EU, so if you are in US, then beepboop cant play
    "Shut your talk-hole, bookah. Every time you open it, you drip stupid all over my floor."

Comment

I think I can go guesting, meaning that I'll play with you but not set my home location there.

Comment

there is no cross-continent guesting. EU players can only guest on EU servers, same with US.
        "Shut your talk-hole, bookah. Every time you open it, you drip stupid all over my floor."

Comment

I could move my home server, since that is what the kool kids do. :3

Comment

Originally posted by Andrax17 View Post
            there is no cross-continent guesting. EU players can only guest on EU servers, same with US.
            Wait what?
            When I played GW2, I could jump to the US servers whenever I wanted iirc.
            I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodamachine View Post
              Wait what?
              When I played GW2, I could jump to the US servers whenever I wanted iirc.
              that was long time ago when guesting wasnt in the game yet and server transfer was free.

Since guesting is now online, free server transfer ended.

Comment

Apparently, NOW we can't. That is a disappointment. Anet should allow guesting in European servers.

Comment

Stationed on Sanctum of Rall with an Elementalist. Took a small hiatus due to guild inactivity.
                  /afk

Comment

I am in Ehmry Bay just derping around everywhere, one moment you see me in WvW, next thing you see a level 29 character in a level 80 area just running around dodging everything that wants to kill him. Nex thing you see is the character is now a bird. The bird then turns to a beautiful woman. The woman runs to you. She then uses MINAMITSU MURASA'S ANCHOR to kill you. Then she goes collecting resources. Yup, that's my typical day XD

Comment

Working...
                    X