X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhoumon Help

I'm sure i'm not the only one who has a few questions about the Touhoumon games that have you stumped so post your questions here and we'll try to answer them.

My questions so far are 1: Does Remilia spawn in the Rock tunnel aka dark cave and if so is there any special trick to get her to spawn? 2:Same as one but about youmu and the touhoumon tower thing. 3: are there any reliable touhoumon information/help pages up at the moment? if so i can't find them

Knowing which version you're playing would help. ^.^

The only Touhoumon game I've played is World Link.
    In that one I didn't catch a Remilia until I got to Sky Pillar, and even then they were pretty rare.
    And Chibi Youmu can be caught on Route 8.

For World Link (and Another World, I think) there's worldlink.wikia.com

These answers are a little vague but I hoped they helped you out a bit.

Comment

Yeah, the version of what you're playing is going to help us helping you. ^^

In World Link: As Mega said, Remilia is in Sky Pillar and CYoumu is in Route 8.
      In Another World: CRemilia can be rarely found near Poltergeist mansion, and CYoumu can be found somewhere around Hakugyokurou, but until later.

My current Nuzlocke team in World Link: EUtsuho, EEllen, ESara, ESuika, EStarSapphire and ESakuya.
      My current Regular team in Another World: ELunaChild, ERemilia (So good early and late game), ECirno (Carrying the team), ESanae, EYamame, EKoakuma
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

It's the puppet play one that's like pokemon fire red. I actually found Remilia in the power plant and Youmu was in the tower thinging she was just a rare spawn. i'll have to play this (Anouther world) game next after i beat touhou puppet play. heres the link i used to find out where the thouhous spawn. http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Touhoudex/Locations_2

My team right now is Reisen, Satori, Yukari, Remilia, Youmu amd Momiji. I skiped over a bunch of the story to get the HM sufrf and the badge needed to use it so i could get to the power plant. As a result i have Remi a lot earlier on than most people would have and Momiji and Reisen are already 40+ in levels XD. I also noticed there being evelutions after final that are just like SReisen ARemilia DRemilia ect. can anyone tell me what they mean?

Comment

Eh I just got a Flandre but i already have a full party... should i swap someone out for her?

Comment

The question of whether to swap or not is pretty iffy.
            If I recall correctly, Puppet Play uses its own typings instead of the normal Pokémon types, right?
            So I would look for a type chart somewhere and compare her type coverage with the others in your team.

After a quick glance at the types of your team though, I'd say that if you want Flandre in, then it'd be best to take out either Reisen or Satori, since it's a bit weird to have two Heart-types.
            That's only based on types though. I don't know what any of their movepools are like. ^_^

Comment

SReisen AReisen, they represent what variety they are. For example, ELetty would be a defensive Ex-Letty, while ALetty would be attack-focused Letty.

There are currently C for chibi, E for ex, L for last word, A for advent, F for final, and Z for zero. (In AichiyaSanae's touhoumons, most common)
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

oh ok thanks a ton, i didn't want to take any of them out because i really like them all but since Reisen and Satori are both heart type i'll take Satori out. Reisen has been with me from the start and she is a lot stronger than my Satori.

What;s the other touhoumon games like and where mite i download them?

Comment

The most common ones (and the easiest imo) are World Link and Another World. They are easily downloadable in AichiyaSanae's blog. You just have to follow the instructions and you're ready to go.

Reisen has Atk50 Def95 SpAtk100 SpDf95 Spd90. So she is faster than ESatori who has Atk90 Def110 SpAtk90 SpDef110 Spd50. Honestly I would go with Reisen, and use EStarSapphire who has Def120 and SpDef125 or EKisume with Def190.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Wriggle, doesn't that only apply to World Link and Another World?
                    Puppet Play doesn't have E-forms for the characters.
                    It has a level-up evolution and stone evolutions that can change them into A (attack), D (defense), S (speed), T (technician), or Advent forms.
                    I may be wrong though. ^_^;

Trouble, I'd go with World Link. It's a hack of Pokémon Emerald, but after you beat the main storyline there's an extra region with some "Touhou-hard" trainers that are pretty fun to tackle.
                    (Another World might have something like that too, but I haven't played it yet.)
                    These two retain the standard Pokémon Types (with a slightly altered type-chart to balance the overflow of Psychics and Ghosts) and some characters have super strong "Last Word" forms.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMooseJam View Post
                      Wriggle, doesn't that only apply to World Link and Another World?
                      Puppet Play doesn't have E-forms for the characters.
                      It has a level-up evolution and stone evolutions that can change them into A (attack), D (defense), S (speed), T (technician), or Advent forms.
                      I may be wrong though. ^_^;

Trouble, I'd go with World Link. It's a hack of Pokémon Emerald, but after you beat the main storyline there's an extra region with some "Touhou-hard" trainers that are pretty fun to tackle.
                      (Another World might have something like that too, but I haven't played it yet.)
                      These two retain the standard Pokémon Types (with a slightly altered type-chart to balance the overflow of Psychics and Ghosts) and some characters have super strong "Last Word" forms.
                      Yup, I haven't played versions other than Aichiya's, so I'm a bit rusty on that part.

Either or, in both versions, Reisen is offensive, Satori is defensive.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I play enhanced almost religiously, so feel free to pose any questions to myself about touhoudex 2 XD
                        I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

I have both Another World and World Link versions and I cant save on Another World so I cant fight the Elite Four or I get new gamed. I even set the save type to 128K but its still won't let me save which I hate because I had so much trouble getting my current party and for some reason, after I got the tome from Yuyuko and I return it to Patchouli but nothing happens when I talk to her so I don't know what to do after that. Some help will be appreciated.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Is there Touhoumon for Mac? All this talk about it interests me. . . .

Comment

I don't know. If it works on the Visual Boy version on Mac then there you go.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                              X