X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warframe

So, I recently got this odd Warframe game, enjoyable, though I partially haven't a clue what I'm doing. Does anyone here play this game? If so, do you know which weapons and Warframes are good or not?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Kilul is a mad devoter, no, cult leader of Warframe. I myself don't have any clue what that game is about.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Cyborg Space Ninjas, Wriggle. Cyborg Space Ninjas.
      Mima, many of the weapons are rather expensive so just take a look at their stats and pick what looks good
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

From what I've learned, you are pretty much a cyborg ninja with guns and cool looking armor. You go around on different missions doing different stuff. Simple.
        And Kilul, have you by any chance gotten stuck on that first Infested mission?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

SO ITS ANOTHER SCI FI FPS. Wonderful. As expected from the cult leader.

On a side note and more serious tone, it sounds interesting enough for me to compel to try out, but right now I don't have neither the time nor motivation to. I'm too busy with trying to finish Tengu Village to be added into Gensokyo, as well as other builds on other creative servers to keep my rank (Currently second-to-highest, applying for first. It's not gonna be easy)
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

From what I've found, you can get through missions in a good 20 minutes, so it doesn't take that much time.

Comment

Shockwave MOAs are annoying. Especially if you get pinned between multiples. Can't react fast enough.
              /afk

Comment

Oh yeah. They can be a pain in the ass. I've been trying to get through the Infected mission, but I keep getting stuck.

Comment

It was fun for three weeks, then all the missions become the same.

Comment

How are you getting stuck... just cut the infested up and follow the little orange things on the map
                    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Rooms that seemingly have no way out.

Comment

This game is fun while you play with friends. But the gameplay is interesting. Ask snowman7 he also plays it.
                        sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

I've played a little bit of the game.
                          sigpic

Comment

If you're looking for lower ranked players you can also play with me, Lily and Tyson

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

I'm posting here because I know a lot of people within the server play this game, myself included, but has anyone here started a yukkuricraft warframe clan? if so who do I join?
                              Stance still like the world on pause
                              Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
                              Firm grasp, let the blade conform
                              Manifest thy will, transform
                              Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
                              Become myth turned life, real lore
                              Meet the rage on the field of war
                              But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

Working...
                              X