X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scribblenauts: Unlimited

Scribblenauts is a game where you play as a boy named Maxwell, who's goal is to make as many people happy as he possibly can with his new magical book. This magical book makes it so that whatever you write in it comes to life, (the opposite of Deathnote!) Whenever Maxwell makes people happy with said book, he obtains special stars that he needs in order to lift a curse on his sister.

You can also make your own personalized objects and people by mixing shapes, presets, and colors together.

I made a Reimu in Scribblenauts to replace Maxwell!

My own screenshots:
    The lady in the boat wished that the water had something to catch, so I gave her something to catch!

You can ride on many large creatures and control them while doing so.

Medusa asked for a lover, so I gave her Dracula!

Elderly woman asks for something to give to the birds, so she starts handing out whole loaves of bread!?

See the rest here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ikey/sc...view=imagewall
    Buy it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/218680/
    You can usually get it cheaper here: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...-unlimited-na/
    Last edited by Keychain; 05-31-2013, 07:02 PM.

nicely done Keychan, I liked your Reimu ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I love Scribblenauts! I made Flandre on that game once.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh wow this game looks really cool (and complicated) I'll try it out but i probobly won't know how to do anything ufufu

Comment

I really loved Scribblenauts for the DS.
          But when this game was released, it was released in the US ONLY, even on STEAM.
          We had to wait several months before we got it in the EU, and I don't want to support that kind of behavior.
          there was no proper reason for me to have to wait so long for it.

Im sure it is an improvement on the old one though, and please, if you never played the first game, try this out. its MAGIC!
          I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodamachine View Post
            I really loved Scribblenauts for the DS.
            But when this game was released, it was released in the US ONLY, even on STEAM.
            We had to wait several months before we got it in the EU, and I don't want to support that kind of behavior.
            there was no proper reason for me to have to wait so long for it.

Im sure it is an improvement on the old one though, and please, if you never played the first game, try this out. its MAGIC!

Very late reply, but, the delay might be because they had to change everything in the dictionary from American English to English English. Imagine how longer the delay would be for other languages...

Comment

Working...
            X