X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhous and Tanks (World of Tanks)

You have a team of Touhous, all of which fill a crew position in any tank of your choice.
    What tank would you have and which Touhous would man each position and a little description why.

Personally i'd have 5 Touhous crew the mighty Churchill Mk.VII
    477586_cherchill_tank_pexotnyj-tank_most_vojna_risunok_1920x1080_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

Crewing the 5 positions would be;
    Commander- Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, dont follow her orders and you're going straight to hell!
    Gunner- Utsuho Reiuji, i think there's no need for explanation
    Driver- Nitori Kawaishiro, driving a tank seems like a fitting job for an engineer (at least in my mind)
    Radio Operator- Momiji Inubashiri, she just seems like the kind of Touhou to stay in contact
    Loader- Rin Kaenbyou, the loader's right next to the gunner thus we'll have Orin the make sure Okuu doesn't get carried away.

Originally posted by St_Sutz View Post
    You have a team of Touhous, all of which fill a crew position in any tank of your choice.
    What tank would you have and which Touhous would man each position and a little description why.

Personally i'd have 5 Touhous crew the mighty Churchill Mk.VII
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]854[/ATTACH]

Crewing the 5 positions would be;
    Commander- Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, dont follow her orders and you're going straight to hell!
    Gunner- Utsuho Reiuji, i think there's no need for explanation
    Driver- Nitori Kawaishiro, driving a tank seems like a fitting job for an engineer (at least in my mind)
    Radio Operator- Momiji Inubashiri, she just seems like the kind of Touhou to stay in contact
    Loader- Rin Kaenbyou, the loader's right next to the gunner thus we'll have Orin the make sure Okuu doesn't get carried away.
    Versuchsträger.
    I'm not good with Tank positions, but basing it off of yours
    Commander - I would probably say Patchouli.
    Gunner - Reisen (Udongein, not II)
    Driver - Meiling master driver.
    Radio Operator - Hatate. She uses a cell, so she can talk slang right?
    Loader - Sakuya. It's instant reload-time, therefore, Reisen just needs to spam tank shots everywhere.
    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

I've only played a couple of the touhou games so i had to look into the full list :P

I'd probably let them use a E-75 becasue it has been my favorite tank for a very long time.

Commander: Patchouli Knowledge, knowledge is key when commanding and she has plenty of it.
      Gunner: Momiji Inubashiri, ability to see great distances would allow her to aim more accurately.
      Loader: Suika Ibuki, her strength would make it easy for her to handle the 12.8 cm shells
      Driver: Komachi Onozuka, manipulation of distance? who cares how fast our tank is if you only need to move 10m at a time to cross any distance
      Radio operator: Reisen Udongein Inaba, telepathy is great (as long as the other radio operators are lunar rabbits as well)

you can acutally fill a full tank with the residents of the scarlet mansion:
      Commander Reimu, she wouldnt let anyone else
      Driver: Flandre, why? crazy as hell she wouldnt mind ramming anything :P
      Radio operator: Patchouli, this way her intelligence would be of use
      Gunner: Hong, somehow i have no problems imaging her as a gunner of any vehicle/machine ^.^
      loader: Sakura, obedient and instant loading as long as she has mana, excellent.

With flandre at the helm she'd prolly want some speed to keep it fun, any fast med tank would do it.
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer_Friedrich View Post
        I've only played a couple of the touhou games so i had to look into the full list :P

With flandre at the helm she'd prolly want some speed to keep it fun, any fast med tank would do it.
        Screw a medium, get Flan at the helm of a Pz.I C and Remi to keep her company!

Comment

Tank: T1 Cunningham-CUSTOMZUN
          (Due to a lack of funds, weaponry has been reduced to a single slingshot firing 12mm x 12 rocks. While this weaponry seems to be a little underwhelming, its crew have expressed confidence in the slingshot's ability to tackle targets up to and including tin cans. Additionally, monetary restraints have necessitated the removal of the T-1s V-1 engine with cutting edge bicycle-technology, reducing top speed to 2 km/h, a small disadvantage when considering the removal of fuel costs and weight from the tank.)

Commander: ZUN
          Driver: ZUN
          Gunner: ZUN
          Radio Operator: ZUN
          Loader: ZUN.

The CUSTOMZUN variant of the T-1 offers unparalleled endurance, ease of maintenance, and firing speed at the sacrifice of speed, ammunition caliber, and mobility.

Comment

Working...
          X