X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Please have this sound active while reading this post, thank you in advance ^^)

https://www.bungie.net/pubassets/945...ter_Voyage.mp3

Well then guys and gals, we are close to another end of the year, ups and downs have happened, yet here we are, either because we are friends or too stubborn to give up

Anyways, I am at my grandma's home, where Internet is still something close to a miracle, so my lappy is out of use during a week, but I have the phone and can still talk here or in steam without much of a problem

In any case, I hope all of you have a bit of Light in this time of the Winter, it can be sone good coffee, or a simple candy, but know that there is always something good to celebrate, either with family, friends or by ourselves.

So for now, to be as general in what to celebrate, please enjoy this card

Spoiler:
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e5/58/d0/e558d01d462f4bd763b6cf3fae50aefb.jpg

:^P
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Merry Christmas you crazy tacos!

Comment

So, I have been way less active these days, you can thank the High school's meetings, while they are important and help to check everything is in order, they are draining me more than I expected.

I forgot how waking up at 6 am to leave by 6:30-40 am felt haha.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

you need a vacation ^^. you should come to my house :3 I'll make cookies!

Comment

A small stage would appear in front of those who notice it, with a simple tune that could attract them to the cardboard made stage and its cute curtains. Soon a goat puppet would rise and look at the visitors.

"Salutations, people of this curious place, my name is Tori" The puppet would bow at them "I come here on behalf of a friend of mine, you probably know of her being a good person, but she is also known for being stubborn."

"No I'm not!" A voice could be heard from below the stage. "Hush down there."

"Anyways, these weeks have been rather tiring for her and she has been drained most of the time, a rabbit person would vouch for her from this odd place used for talking between strangers, or a rather funny person who enjoys random comedy in this place where steam is still used, you humans confuse me sometimes."

The puppet would put her cute little paws on her head. "My friend's schedule has been a bit tight, and her mind has been affected by it too."

Then the goat would shook her head. "But do not worry, she is doing alright since weekends are making wonders by sleeping so much.

"Yet she is worried for not being here with her friends too."The puppet would look at the floor, followed by looking at the people again "She is getting back on track with baby steps."

Raising her arms, the puppet would open her mouth. "So you do not need to be preoccupied, my friend is just busy with children and not so funny books to read, and is also trying to look here to see how everyone is doing, yay!"

"If you got any questions, feel free to ask me, but if it is a bad question, I will bonk your head with my head"

Spoiler:

Comment

*claps for the really cool puppet show*

Comment

the puppet would bow at the clapping

Spoiler:

Comment

Random info for you guys. Today marks 4 years Ive been here.

Sent from Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                  X