Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS ARE ALIVE!!! I was worried all of you died when fallout 4 came out and that the game was keeping your souls locked away in some computer/TV screen. <3

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    I'm not good with secret messages and decoding so yeah.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Oh Conglaturations..
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/scsc.gif

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    Except I got it first on Steam aaaaahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    Ah, I got it.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    I'll just flat out give you all a hint for the secret message.

The first letter of each paragraph spells something out.

It's Madoka Magicka related.

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    I agree with Kristia as well.

Also, the only thing I can get on the secret message is 4-5 problems. I don't know if I'm close or not but that's my guess.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Well, the good thing is that Jasmine is free of Cancer

As for how things have been going with you, donīt feel pressured, just relax and have a pace of things that you can feel comfortable with.

So donīt worry ^^

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    Kay... here I go

You know I haven't been as active in recent months as I used to... by far... but in recent weeks I've been trying to keep up with the RP's as much as possible.

Unfortuantely for us here in Florida it's pretty much Flu Season. I recent came down with bronchitis and Jasmine had came down with what was first thought to be a bad flu or cold, then her Doctor thought it was Lung Cancer due to how severe her symptoms were... and after an overnight stay at the local hospital for testing she was confirmed to be cancer free (thank GOD), and just had a really horrible case of bronchitis and the flu. So THAT'S been distracting me from reading any RP's altogether.

Ultimately though I am just a guy who suffers from severe procrastination in general which I am trying to fix.

But to the point.

Everyone. I. Am. Sorry for my inactivity in my OWN RP'S ESPECIALLY.

I greatly do apologize for getting sloppy in the past 4-5 if not 6 months. I've really been trying to keep active in the RP's. I really have. But health problems, stress problems, . . . "bedroom" problems that I am no longer having, and generally getting distracted by some other IRL stuff. I've been trying to get active again. I really have. I've been trying to get into my old flow of posting that I was in a few years ago. In which I'd post decently lengthed posts (about a paragraph long) about 4-5 times a day in several RP's (4-5 in total), and that was on other forums and a bit of Yukkuricraft as well. I'm really trying to get into a pattern but I'm having a REALLY bad time doing so.

((FYI If you read this post tell me if you find my Secret Message. If you do your character gets a free cookie in TSU.))
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-13-2015, 01:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Ok I'm posting this here because this doesn't directly relate to the core lore of EG...

So I need help on making up some abilities for the revision of Shards of Starlight's RP.

These abilities, aside from each race's own unique ones, are derived from Fissures and their alteration/mutation of organics. Now, inb4 mention of outright time-space manipulation, these abilities should be... minor... as in the only ones I have defined are the ability to see fissures and the ability to time things to insane accuracy. I'm kinda basing this concept off of Star Wars' "What people that are in tune with the Force are like if they don't know they have the ability to use it" explanation.

In that context we're talking above-average pilots, soldiers, etc and really lucky people.

So... yeah... I need help coming up with concepts for things that might be slightly above average that might actually be tied to something more supernatural.

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    WRECKED

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    welp.. the dream and hopes to play fallout 4 tonight where evaporated..

the freaking store canceled the night sale.

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    No one understands my art *Dramatic pose*

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    uh.... ok???????????

Leave a comment:

• Zekai
    replied
    ......... I get either teamwork or do our own thing?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X