X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

So what are it's capabilities? What is SUCCUBI?

@Cucoo

I see the clip, but I don't see the gun either.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, the oroborus is [DATA EXPUNGED]

???: I'm sorry. I cannot allow you to share such information.

Jeez, sorry...

Anyways, hold up, bleach is on. Be back in a couple minutes during the commercial break.

Comment

@ S121

Ya, I swear...It's a Gunlance...
        but...Gun, in name only.

But...I will say...after making this one, I suddenly want to introduce Reyn and put him through the Spartan Program.

You cannot deny it.

Though, I will admit, in game, he uses armor that dwarfs Spartan Armor in sheer size.
        And still looks just as badass

Comment

@Wonder

I just hope it doesn't somehow make him immune to everything. -_-;

@Cucoo

What does the armor look like? What's it made out of? How's the mobility? What's the armor capable of? Is it magic? Is it powered? How durable is it? Does it add any buffs? Any drawbacks? What's the size comparison?

Sorry, I just get a lot of questions when it comes to these things.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

All I can really answer is the first question.
            And If I could get the stats that would answer the third.

Other than that, depends on the armor.

This pic has the main versions of armor, with Heavy, medium, and Light. (Top to Bottom) And I think it goes from Physical to Ether Defense from left to right... can't really tell...

But I can say that Heavy armor has lower agility than Light (Obvious)
            where no armor (Bottom left) has the highest agility...which...if done right...actually has a bonus that grants even more agility.
            Go figure...
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-19-2014, 01:28 AM.

Comment

@ S121
              Oh, no. That's saved for the OP syringe.

Lol naw there's nothing like that.

Comment

@Wonder

That's reassuring.

Just know that Takoizu's going to be pragmatic, due to her current mood.

@Cucoo

The heaviest armors look almost impossible to move in! 0_0;

I think the center and center-top are the most balanced of the armors when trying to balance protection and mobility.
                sigpic

Comment

effing internet, but its finally back, rebeca is asleep and I got a lot to write, so I will be awake for atleast an hour or two
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

wb

@ S121

Ya, yet somehow on the other heavy armors, he moves no different than any other. Kinda speaks to his physical strength. Reyn is probably the only character in the game truly meant for heavy armor (He is the Tank Class character) where his agility is actually not really hindered by it. He's the only one that works with...
                    ...says foggy memory...

Here's even Shulk's set of armors

He's currently wearing his normal bottom middle attire except in his usual red variant.
                    But I personally like to give him the middle type or Middle right.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-19-2014, 01:48 AM.

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

@Cucoo

Well, there's also weight too, but I was referring to mobility, Reyn's ability to move his body around without the armor plates getting in the way. That's a classic problem with armor, even in reality. It's either you have very protective, yet restricting armor, or you can sacrifice protection for mobility. It's quite a problem, kind of reminds me of the problem with metal being either hard and too brittle, or tough and too malleable.

Nanotech, son. That's the way to go.
                      sigpic

Comment

um.. cucoo, not to offend, but.. Shulk has a rather.. feminine pose

just to let you know from my point of view
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Looks like that, doesn't it.

I know that the (What I call) High Entia (Middle right) sets seem to be made of some futuristic materials. The upper left is I think the "Titan's Armor" which is supposedly made from the same material as the Bionis and Upper right I think is Mechon armor...which is also pretty darn tough.

By game story canon, if it is Mechon armor, it would be impervious to all weapons except those designed to pierce it.
                          Like the Monado.

@ Kristia

you're not the only one.
                          It's like Marth when he was portrayed in SSB.
                          And for some reason...there is an obsession in the fandom over his...

....posterior

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-19-2014, 02:05 AM.

Comment

oh really? I was just saying by how they put the model XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

And for some reason...there is an obsession in the fandom over his...

....posterior

Hide yo buns, Shulk! XD
                              sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia

His stance? I guess.

But ya wanna know what's sad?

Someone (the same artist I've been pulling from)
                                did a gender bend on him...
                                ...took me a whole ten minutes to realize it.

@ S121

Apparently...peaches

Comment

Working...
                                X