Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not going to beg yuou, that is when I really get desperate

anyways, I have to go to slee, goodnight^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Night Kristy.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
        That is true Mima and I would actually like to see what type of pic someone uses to tempt me into AtWaG.
        @Zekai

I take that as a challenge. What type of image are you looking for, this?

http://khongthe.com/wallpapers/anime...aku-244083.jpg

@Kristia

Nighty night.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning everyone. Can't be here for long. Gotta go to the doctor soon. Like in a few hours or so. So... yeah.

Comment

@SUS

Hope it's nothing serious and everything goes well. I did an interaction post in IS with Raven and Mima's character so if you want to check it, go ahead.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Thing is, Novitus's mech went into the water. If you want to talk to her, you're going to have to follow her.

Also, I don't use pictures to tempt people. If they want to come, great. If they don't, i'm fine with it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

zekai is like that, sometimes he needs to be pushed so he can open up to people
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

am I still waiting? I do believe I still am

In the meantime, it's been bugging me...
                  someone listed off the one thing EG didn't have and I can't remember what it was =w=;

someone pls remind me what it was?

Comment

@Mima

The request for communication is happening as she starts to go into the water. So even if she is in the water, she can still talk through a channel.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Doesn't mean she'll respond, and considering she's on a vacation, it's very unlikely she would.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
                        @SUS

Hope it's nothing serious and everything goes well. I did an interaction post in IS with Raven and Mima's character so if you want to check it, go ahead.
                        Nah nothing serious. Just an eye doctor checkup. Everything is just fine. Anyways I'm back and okay.

Comment

can someone tell me where I am needed at all?

Comment

I swear to the goddess of the moon (someone please name a good Lunar goddess), I hope that I don't end up killing Chen by the end of this year... And no, I did not have a Stage 2 derp in PCB nor am I going to attack Chen in the spam thread.
                            I'm not sure if you recall the 20 year old that I tasked myself with being his caretaker but... he's been driving me up the wall as of late. It's actually one of the reasons why I did not do my early morning or night posts yesterday. There's this 20 year old guy who attends the same college as me. He and I share almost the same interests. We both love Touhou, we like Doctor Who (him more so than myself), we both read Homestuck, and so on. Due to this childish nature and the fact that I'm his caretaker, I secretly regard him as Chen and myself as Ran. And let me tell you, taking care of a childish 20 year old with certain needs and... quirks is a pain in the ass. Not to mention that I'm also having to assist with another one like him....

Anyway, I'm here to make posts and talk for a while. Need to get to AtWaG first because I forgot to last night and then check TSU and other threads.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                              can someone tell me where I am needed at all?
                              I think Neo needs you in ATWAG with Lisa or something... I am also working on a post in TSU for everyone (mostly everyone.) Also brb in like 3-4 minutes or so.

Comment

"Boys, we have a traitor!"
                                Damn it, T-Man. Why did you post in TSU first when I specifically made it clear that I was going to post in AtWaG? *sigh* I really cannot keep away from posting for Trista when possible...
                                Speaking of TSU, I'm thinking of making a 2nd character but things is, I'm not entirely sure on who... I could do a Keima Katsuragi or some other kind of character but I'm not too sure... I'll have to think over this in due time, should I decide on actually making another character.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X