• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@everyone

Finally off work.

Anyone still conscious?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

HELLO PEOPLE!!! GOODMORNING!!! WHERE AM I NEEDED ASIDE FROM THE OBVIOUS ATWAG!?

I FEEL HAPPY!!!

Comment

@Sus

IP and TSU for me, maybe Corrupture as a whole.

Why so happy?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Corrupture need Wriggle.

IP I want others to post.

Not posting until I get good confirmation from Cucoo about the list (to see if he's fine with it), and need Zekai's input OOC wise for the Dorm Listing's. Though once I get Cucoo's input and if he likes what I have planned for Selene's dorm listing's then I can get to posting.

Comment

You are needed in EG with Bardock, TSU in general, and Borderlands where your reservation already ran out.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Damn my reservation did run out...

Well crap. I will try and get to the posting soon. I currently have my laptop at my friends house right now since I am babysitting. ^^;; Internet here isn't pretty stable so I'll try to get to posting okay?

In BL just go on and post and whatnot. My planned post won't really effect anything.

Comment

@sus
                I'm fine with it... Though I should get a hold of Katrix to confirm how it'll play out.
                If not then might suggest something else.

EDIT: Just learned there's no Runic armor in RTY 2.0 and vanilla mobs are more difficult as well as zombies being able to break down doors.
                ;w;

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-21-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

so.. how is everyone doing?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I had to babysit 4 6-10 yr old kids today since my friend had to go to the ER (his foot got 2nd degree burns. Don't ask.) Had to take them to the store because my friend had promised them so (he promised each one a toy of their choice.) Then came home, and turned on a movie for the rascals, made dinner for them, their father (my friend) finally came home and I then came back tired and my body aching. I'm tall, but not strong. When I have several kids repeatedly jumping up and down, jumping onto my back, and had to carry a very tired and sleepy kid your body will be somewhat sore and tired. ;w; He said he is willing to pay me for Babysitting his kids every other day. Payment? About 10-20 dollars. Maybe even 30 dollars for each day of babysitting (he would pay me at the end of the week.) That isn't all too bad actually.

I might actually take up the damn offer XD

But seriously my body is sore and tired ;w; yet my mind is wide awake ;;w;;

Comment

if you enjoy it, then go for it.

Kids might look like little demons from time to time, but they are innocent on the inside, they will love you as you take care of them, besides, it will be practice for your child ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

I never said I was going to deny it. Just that it is a pain on my back ;w; I already have back problems for my age (due to a serious mishap with a spinal tap when I was younger. Have had back pains ever since.)

Besides those little "demons" are absolutely fun to be around XD

Comment

Oh poor old sir.. do the little rascals enjoy tormenting you?

but anyways, they learn from and enjoy having fun with us

Spoiler:

Comment

I wouldn't doubt it if they did enjoy tormenting me.

Also that moment when you are unable to think up a single post for your own goddamn RP and you are long due to make a post for the RP. ;w; (FYI I'm talking about TSU. I know who I need to post for and what not, but I am having the typical Sustic brand Writer's block ;w; the hectic day I had, and the excitement of some rather awesome news regarding S121 isn't helping with that Writer's Block. I just need to relax with some Minecraft ;w

Comment

ok, I will test TF2, let´s hope my laptop doesn´t crash

Spoiler:

Comment

Well gonna play Elsword for a bit. If anyone needs me just let me know.

;w;

Comment

Working...
                                X