X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

May I direct you to a real drug and convenient plot device from Columbia? Look up "Devil's Breath". It was something I was going to have Reaper use in the PALADIN Arc.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

That could help...
      So now what do we have for set-ups that would drive her to her current personality?
      Classic is murder... But that would leave a question of who does she believe she killed?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I die.

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Maybe her brother?

@Wriggle

What's the video about?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Kongou being Kongou, of course.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok, I broke my "no video" rule and watched it.

WTF? For some reason, the importance of tea time reminds me of Touhou for some reason.
              sigpic

Comment

Well Kongou is british, so tea time is important for her.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

You know, I would love to see that in a movie. It's the end of the world or some other huge event, and before the hero steps in.. he/she has some tea to set the mood.
                  sigpic

Comment

hue ^^;;

Idk where I have to post, but I have Noire and Kongou app to finish, so I'll worry about them tomorrow.

Ciao, and good luck with moving in today, Pringles ^^
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Not today. Today was the final inspection. Luckily there was only some touch-ups needed, like them missing a spot when they painted. The moving date should be in 2-4 days, 4 being a worst-case scenario. After all, how long does it take to paint a tiny spot or two on a couple walls?

Nighty night.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

But... you said that... eh...

D:

Comment

@Wriggle
                          Here's a fact for you, Kongou (a ship-girl that has an air of Britishness to her) is voiced by Nao Touyama. The same voice actor who voiced one of my favourite British girls in anime, Karen from Kiniro Mosaic. A girl of desu desu desu fame. Apparently, Touyama is the go-to person for voicing British girls and due to her roles and good voice acting (except the Engrish), she has my blessing ('cause Karen is super amazing and I like Kongou).
                          How do I know this? Well, Kongou and Karen sounded similiar. And what do you know, it's true. I honestly wonder as to who else Touyama has voiced that I like.

(Also, all four of the Kongou-class ships, Kongou, Kirishima, Hiei, and Haruna, are voiced by Touyama. Not one of them have a seperate voice actress. Touyama has some balls of steel.)
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Sus

You may have misinterpreted what I said. I said that I should be moving in on the 27th or 28th. The walkthrough date was moved from Wednesday to Tuesday, meaning that we may get into the house sooner.
                            sigpic

Comment

@s1
                              On Black Lotus
                              I've done the family member dies thing a bit much...
                              Since I've only done the instructor/mentor thing once with Aion, I think I can get away with that.

Though now I need "who really killed him/her." The crime would be too specific and premeditated. Someone wanted to kill two birds with one stone...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@everyone

Off to work I go.

@Cucoo

Maybe a previous student? Isn't that how it usually goes?

@TRXD

That's a lot of roles for one person in a single piece of media. Just imagine those four having a conversation. It would essentially be Touyama talking to herself. I can't quite describe what talking to yourself is like, but to get what I mean, record yourself in Audacity saying one part of a conversation. After that, play it back and fill in the silences with your own words. It gets kind of trippy after a while.

What else did she voice in?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X