Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you'll have unlimited data now?

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I`m glad you will have more freedom utsuh ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

Well not exactly, but it will be enough to get me through each month.

I am good at conserving data, but my brother.. well let's just say that he browses with images turned on.

That, and it will be only one person using the phone instead of the data being used by two.

@Kristia

Yes, I am looking forward to that. I'll be able to be here more often, and even share more info on the PALADIN Arc, such as concept images.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

So still stuck with limited? I have unlimited and it's great.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

How's the reception?
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Perfect.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Hmm...

That is a possible choice. How's the phone? What kind of plan does it have? Is it one of those phones that don't have a plan?

@everyone

Does anyone know if Wriggle is here? I sent him a PM, but have gotten no answer.
                sigpic

Comment

Phone works fine. Unlimited everything.

I know he was on earlier.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Ip waiting for a post of him in Manhattan, just got an idea for the mechromancer
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm here. A bit sleepy.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ah, there you are. Did you get my PM for IP?

@Zekai

Really? Where did you get it? 0-0
                        sigpic

Comment

I did. I comprehend everything and will integrate that into the storyline.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Metro PCS.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Wriggle

Ah. Ok.

Was there anything else you wanted to add? (Primarily asking out of boredom. Really need something to talk about. Wheels are turning in my head, but there's no subject. )

@Zekai

Ahhh, I know those phones. They're good, but they won't be of much use out here. Out here, their reception is very patchy. My sister and her fiancée have one, but they often lose reception so far away from the city. We're on the very outskirts.
                              sigpic

Comment

One thing I want to change is the way BOBCAT is spelled, from BOBCAT to Bobcat, because the whole full cap thing is kinda Project Candice's signature method of naming their SEDs.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X