Clear All

Just be sure not to touch Tewi's BUTTon

Comment

She can press my button any time ^_~

Comment

can i touch your button?

Okay the answer is an obvious no... ;^;

Comment

We all kno the only person that can press Tewi's buttons is Reisen. Maybe Kaguya and Erin too.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

A fox can convince anyone to anything, the rabbit of the moon is a though mastermind hidden in the innocence of beauty, but with the correct actions, they can work together on an agreement.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

KRISTIA IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY THE FORUMS SAYS IT IS HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIA I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK

Comment

............... Oh yeaaaah. It is today. Happy Birthday. Here's a cake. 🎂
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

THAT CAKE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

THAT'S A MUCH BETTER CAKE

OR THIS ONE TOO

RP MOM NEEDS PROPER LOVE AND CARE

Also I call Kristia 'RP Mom' because she has the most motherly characters in the RP's
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 06-10-2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Currently on phone so i cant to much for images so emotes is all i can do atm.

Comment

RP Mom.. I just lost it XD

Thank you guys, I love you
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well you are mother to three of my characters.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Comment

thank you Tewi, everyone already has me as motherly

guess IŽll keep that title ^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay RP Mom

Comment

So we should start calling Kristia okaa-san now?

Comment

Or we could just call her mom

Comment

Working...
                                X