X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im just 23 years old and already got kids.. I feel old ><
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And u have a son thats older than u.

This is just like Gate. The main guy has an elf "daughter" that thousands of years older than him.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

And so, my computer fails again, this time is the keyboard, already sent to the computer guy and he is as confused as me since it works on the laptop's menu, but nothing once Windows starts
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Rip laptop
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

This obstacle won't stop me!

Spoiler:

Comment

U always have the phone to rely on for the meantime

Comment

Well I have been having problems with the forums. AS I CAN'T CONNECT unless I have a proxy and even with a proxy, connection is slow

Comment

OKAY WHAT THE FACK IT'S FINE NOW NVM I IS APPARENTLY DUMB

Comment

Help I'm bored as shit

All the rps that I was in have died, I really don't want to jump in the 500 page rp behemoths already going on because I would feel obligated to read all of it to catch myself up, OOCs included, and I don't want to pitch a new rp because I know it's just going to die like all of the other ones.

Grinding is pain, resource farming is pain, leveling is pain, repair times are pain

What am I supposed to do with my life?

I guess I'll just continue my fanfic that I haven't updated in a few months

Comment

I know how you feel. No one is posting in Genesis, Sanctuary and Taboo.

Comment

Tit Bagels

Comment

.................................................. ............ I have no comment

Comment

Mods are currently busy doing their own things. Please wait warmly while we fa- I mean post.

Comment

do other things people, if the posting train isnīt moving, do other things and be patient, although reaching Max level in an MMO, re-completing Bayonetta in Non-stop Infinite Climax mode (one of the best difficulty titles), and reading an accumulated of almost one million words worth of Fanfiction is a bit of an overkill ^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

Did you ever think that posting in rps is the only type of entertainment some people get?

Comment

Working...
                                X