Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, I know it is a surprise to see me posting here again after 3.5 years or so. I know some might not like it that I am back but I have been through alot since my last post back in 2017. My grandma has cancer and I have moved over a year ago. I have also been working and have been busy. I have been thinking about the forum and I do want to come back. I know my anger issues from back before weren't the best but I have been getting better at them. If you guys do allow me back, I can make an app for this and post when I can. If not then that is fine as well. I just hope to reconnect with you guys again and get back into RPing and writing because I do miss you guys and miss doing RPs with you. I do hope to hear back on either Discord (I did join the discord not long ago) or on Steam for those I am friends with on there.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I legit forgot about the forums again. Like Jesus Christ it's a quiet place for a good while now, but good to see you back. Sorry to hear the stuff you've been going through as of late. I to had to move to a new location a bit over a year ago due to... personal reasons. I understand what you've been going through though, BTW what is your name on Discord again?
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-28-2021, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Zedept#1388 is my discord name. At least I'm not the only one who had to move lately. Hope everything is well on your side.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well technically I had to move back in I think 2019, but I've been adjusting really damn fine honestly. In a better situation than I was in.

Anyways currently as you may have noticed, Role Playing on the forums is kinda... dead as of late. Mainly since everyone is off doing other things on Discord. A lot of us have been playing DND online, and not been spending much time on the YC Discord lately.

Also my name on Discord should be the same as my name here. SUSTIC#9306. Just in case you want to hit me up or somethin.
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-01-2021, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Even though this is not active hardly, if I can get enough interest from S1 and Wriggle, and maybe even a few other new folk, I might kick-start this RP.

On the other hand Zekai if you wish to try and take part of an RP, I might have something for you, i'll have to invite you to it on Discord however.

Comment

Yea. Thats fine.

Comment

Posting this since it's another NPC of mine, and I'll need it for my next post.

Also yes, we are going to try and get this RP back up and running.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Since I finally found a decent pic for a character, Im gonna start making an app. This will be the first one in about 3.5 years so it is gonna take some time to figure it all out (outside of work and such obviously).

Also SUSTIC , how is that discord invite coming? You said something about it about a week ago so just checking up on it.

Comment

Ah fuck i forgot about it dude, sorry got caught up with other things this past week >_<

Comment

you are good. i get irl stuff comes first

Comment

Working...
                      X