Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All The World's A Game: Remake (OOC)

The Story

In the year 2040, the corporate gaming industry had passed its prime and was a shell of its former glory. Many of the larger triple-A gaming companies published the same formulaic games over and over with little to no innovation. Despite that, there were still those who pushed the limits of gaming. Many smaller indie developers pioneered where others would not, and it paid off with them rising to the top and reaching all-time highs in popularity in their passion projects. It didn’t stop there, and the paradigm shifted when many of gaming's rising stars banded together for a much more ambitious project.

A new gaming platform was announced, one that would revolutionize the medium as we all knew it. Using the power of a highly sophisticated AI, these developers could multiply the quality and quantity of their work beyond what developers of the past could. The end result being better games, more interactive NPCs, lifelike worlds that stretched beyond the horizon.

Horizon Industries was still very much in touch with their humble beginnings as multiple indie teams, and eventually made their software open source. They understood the power of collective interest, and knew that passion, not greed, would make the greatest gaming experiences of all time.

In the year 2046, an anonymous user compiled a highly advanced program on hardware they claimed would not only create new games, but reinvent old ones in ways never thought possible. The chip was sent in for testing and was placed within the gaming system. To everyone's surprise, the claims held true. This lone chip did everything Horizon set out to do and so much more. Where the team needed to generate and place countless assets, this chip’s AI not only did the bulk of the work, but also had the power to process it all. Where old games were dated and lacking, this chip had generated new and realistic content, completely reinventing them. It was truly a marvel of technology. Games were now more realistic than they had ever been, or perhaps ever could be...

The new “Horizon” system was published within the year, and shipped all over the world with unprecedented success. However as time marched on, strange and haunting incidents began to surface. Some characters acted contrary to the inputs of the players’ controls, and many NPC's were acting far too real, begging not to be killed or becoming fed up with the player character’s antics.

The devs of the system were perplexed by this development and attempted to solve the problem. It was then when they received another message from the same anonymous user who created the chip in the first place. They claimed there was a software bug and had written out a simple patch to fix the issue. When asked the user simply explained that the bug was due to a minor miscalculation in the AI’s realism processing algorithm that pushed things a little too far...

Having already proven their skill, the devs trusted their reasoning and rolled out the patch.

It was quickly installed to all systems, but what came soon after was what many came to call "The Horizon Incident". Characters, items, monsters, and even entire locations from games were seemingly torn out from the worlds they inhabited and transported into our own. Chaos ensued. Law enforcement and even the military tried to intervene when the many villains and monsters sought to destroy and subjugate this new world, but they were not enough. They were mere men against gods. They were stretched thin, both by the scope of the catastrophe and the destruction. Those who would commit such atrocities would have likely succeeded, if not for the Characters and brave souls who stood in their way. Through the earliest hours of the catastrophe, to the last moments of the conflict, these brave Characters and humans fought alongside their new charges and companions, and beat back the evil which threatened their way of life.

The conflict ended after six months and peace resumed. The Characters were ultimately treated differently depending on where they ended up and who the character was. Some were loved and admired, others hated and feared. One thing was almost universal; it was hard to adapt to life in this new world. The Character Affairs Association, or CAA, was formed to help these Characters acclimate to the real world. They saw this as a new beginning for all Characters and believed that even once evil characters could be given a second chance.

It's now the year 2047. A year has passed since the day of the apocalypse. Things are still rather chaotic, but order is slowly returning to the earth. Some characters are working with authorities, while others conspire against them. Some have sought out a quiet life, while others thrust themselves into the spotlight. Many characters stick to their old ways, but a few, for better or worse, changed as they adapted to their new environment. But their stories, only you can tell.

Welcome to the real world...
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Rules - FAQ

1. What is this RP all about?

Long story short, this RP is about a bunch of video game characters ending up in the real world and trying to survive the chaos. Will they make their way through this new life alone, or with friends? Will they live a peaceful, quiet life, or start their own personal wars? Ultimately it's up to the RPers themselves. You can think of this as the most open-world text-based adventure on the forum.

2. How serious is the RP?

It ranges from comedy to tragedy, laughs and tears. We try to take a semi-realistic approach to the RP and how the characters interact with the world while still making way for the absolute chaos that could ensue from their demi-godlike powers. The tone of the RP is what we make of it, and communication is key.

3. How many characters can I use?

We recommend 1 primary character, though if you can handle more than one, then there's not a hard limit. Talk it over with us, and we'll see if we can squeeze them in. That being said, you can take on multiple NPC/OC characters, but they are to flesh out the world and not take up the sole spotlight of your interactions.

4. How do I join?

Joining is quite easy. Below we have the application section with a template to follow. This is a general guideline on how you should organize your character's information. Once you fill it out with your character's information we shall review it, and after three people accept it, you're in. As for the application itself, we require basic information that people can understand, but it can be as descriptive as you want.

5. What's the posting format?

We always make sure we add location tags and sometimes even the character name. A good example would be as follows in the spoiler:

Spoiler:

(Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Hot wind Blowing (Wind of Destruction) (2:18))
    Woods | California

As soon as Jason stopped, He lunged forward with every intent on bringing this kid down. With a fist clenched, Jason launched himself after Alex at close to 80 mph, ignoring the bullets as they slammed into the red layer, which absorbed most of the impact, but broke away in the spots that were hit before damaging the metal plating and cracking the titanium carbide layer beneath. As Jason approached, he followed through with a three-strike flurry of punches, taking into account what distance his fists had to be to ensure they didn't get deflected.

This is the blank template:

Spoiler:

(Optional song to go with post goes here. I personally recommend smaller font for this one.) (This is the timestamp for if you want a specific part of the song to play during your post.))
    This is reserved for specific places, usually rooms | This will usually be a general zone | This spot is usually reserved for countries, states, etc.

This is where the content of your post goes.
    "Dialogue usually comes like this; either just bold, or bold and colored."

(We usually signify thoughts as being in parentheses. It all really depends on if your write their thoughts as inner dialogue or not.)

6. What happens if there's a conflict, mistake, or disagreement regarding a post?

Communication is key. No problems are solved by letting them stew. Both parties must enter the conversation with the mindset of collaboration, rather than combativeness. You speak your points clearly, back up your claims if you can, and if that doesn't work, get a moderator or thread owner.
    Last edited by S121; 10-28-2020, 07:44 AM.
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Application Templates / Lists

Before one can join in the RP, the RPer must first create an app. Apps are used to not only register your character, but also to keep track of their assets and goals. Below is the empty template required for RP. First is the template for the player characters, second is the template for NPCs, and the last one is for factions. NOTE: NPC templates are basically the same in structure as the PC templates, but are different in the fact that just about all of the categories are optional. You only fill out as much as you really need, so sometimes all you need is a name, an item or two, and maybe the stats.

(Player Character Template)

Character Name (Character name goes here as the title. It is so everyone can see the character name outside of the app and is for quick reference.)
      Spoiler:

Character: (Character name goes here, as well as aliases they may use.)

Appearance: (This is where you either give a description or add a picture.)
      Spoiler:

[IMAGE GOES HERE.]

Abilities/Stats/Skills: (All abilities, stats, and skills are recorded here. This is not only for your reference, but for everyone else's as well. Keep in mind metagaming.)
      Spoiler:

General
      Spoiler:

- Height (we would at least like this, but some characters do not have a canon height, in which case we'll try and help out.)
      - Weight (if applicable)
      - Age (if applicable)

Stats
      Spoiler:

- Strength (lifting capacity in numbers or example; feats of strength)
      - Speed/Reflexes (reaction time (milliseconds) and movement speed in numbers or example)
      - Durability (feats of durability)
      - Misc (Can be anything from healing factors to hyper intelligence. This is for everything that isn't a stat above.)
      - Weaknesses (Be truthful, be fair. Can be both physical or mental.)

Skills
      Spoiler:

- Skills (All skills go here. Can be occupational, mental, physical, and everything in between.)

Personality: (Their personality goes here. What is their beliefs or philosophy? How do they behave? Describe them.)

Bio: (Their life story from their games goes here. The last paragraph must have what they've been doing since coming to the real world. What did they do during the six-month-war? If they were involved, how did it affect their lives? Note: Most, if not all characters have been in the world for a whole year. Speak with us if you want to try something different.)
      Spoiler:

(BIO GOES HERE.)

Starting Gear: (This is for everything they have at the start of the RP.)
      Spoiler:

Weapons
      Spoiler:

- Weapons (Bang-booms and swishy-slashies go here.)

Armor/Clothing
      Spoiler:

- Armor/Clothing (Clothing and armor goes here. Armor requires stats to be recorded.)

Tools/Misc.
      Spoiler:

- Tools/Misc. (Med-kits, special vehicles, screwdrivers, and other stuff goes here. You don't really have to record mundane stuff here, but you can.)

Social/People
      Spoiler:

- Social/People (Do they have friends from their current lives? What is their social network like?)

Gear/Assets: (This is mostly a copy of the gear above, only this one changes as time goes on. It allows everyone to keep track of their stuff as time goes on.)
      Spoiler:

Weapons
      Spoiler:

Armor/Clothing
      Spoiler:

- Armor/Clothing (Clothing and armor goes here. Armor requires stats to be recorded.)

Tools/Misc.
      Spoiler:

- Tools/Misc. (Med-kits, special vehicles, screwdrivers, and other stuff goes here. You don't really have to record mundane stuff here, but you can.)

Social/People
      Spoiler:

- Social/People (Do they have friends from their current lives? What is their social network like?)

Goals: (They don't need goals at the start, but you can record them here. Think of this as your own little quest log.)

(NPC Template)

Character Name (Character name goes here as the title. It is so everyone can see the character name outside of the app and is for quick reference.)
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[IMAGE GOES HERE.]

Abilities/Stats/Skills: (All abilities, stats, and skills are recorded here. This is not only for your reference, but for everyone else's as well. Keep in mind metagaming.)
      Spoiler:

General
      Spoiler:

- Height (we would at least like this, but some characters do not have a canon height, in which case we'll try and help out.)
      - Weight (if applicable)
      - Age (if applicable)

Stats
      Spoiler:

- Speed/Reflexes (reaction time (milliseconds) and movement speed in numbers or example)
      - Misc (Can be anything from healing factors to hyper intelligence. This is for everything that isn't a stat above.)

Skills
      Spoiler:

- Skills (All skills go here. Can be occupational, mental, physical, and everything in between.)

Personality: (Their personality goes here. What is their beliefs or philosophy? How do they behave? Describe them.)

Bio: (Their life story from their games goes here. The last paragraph must have what they've been doing since coming to the real world. What did they do during the six-month-war? If they were involved, how did it affect their lives? Note: Most, if not all characters have been in the world for a whole year. Speak with us if you want to try something different.)
      Spoiler:

(BIO GOES HERE.)

Spoiler:

Weapons
      Spoiler:

Armor/Clothing
      Spoiler:

Tools/Misc.
      Spoiler:

Social/People
      Spoiler:

Gear/Assets: (This is mostly a copy of the gear above, only this one changes as time goes on. It allows everyone to keep track of their stuff as time goes on.)
      Spoiler:

Weapons
      Spoiler:

Armor/Clothing
      Spoiler:

Tools/Misc.
      Spoiler:

Social/People
      Spoiler:

Goals: (They don't need goals at the start, but you can record them here. Think of this as your own little quest log.)

(Factions/Locations)

Faction/Location Name
      Spoiler:

Name: (The name of the faction/location goes here.)

Location: (The location of the faction/location goes here. If the faction has influence or bases over a region, then list where in this spot.)

Description:
      Spoiler:

General
      Spoiler:

(This is just the general description of the faction, as well as the description of the location itself. Pictures can be used here, though they must also be put in a spoiler if they are too big.)

Points of Interest
      Spoiler:

(If there are particular zones or places of note under the faction's control, then they go here. This can be anything from strategic points they hold, to places that are to be visited often, like mess halls, training rooms, and whatever else may come up. This section is mostly optional.)

History:

Assets:
      Spoiler:

Staff
      Spoiler:

(This section is where all official members of the faction go. A good way to list the people here is to place their name, then a link to their app.)

Items/Materiel
      Spoiler:

Weapons
      Spoiler:

(This is where the faction's offensive assets are located. Swords, guns, and explosives go here.)

Armor
      Spoiler:

(All of the faction's defensive assets are to be placed here. This can range from armor to shields to deployable structures.)

Items/Tools
      Spoiler:

(Miscellaneous and utility items go here. This is essentially everything of note that does not go into the topics above.)

Vehicles
      Spoiler:

(Trains, planes, and automobiles go here. Examples include hover boards, tanks, boats, spacecraft, cars, and even bipedal robots.)

Accepted Apps/Links

Last edited by S121; 11-25-2020, 12:52 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

(A repost from a deleted post I made a month ago as S1 was setting things up)

Due to personal issues and varying circumstances, I will not be participating in this. I have previously mentioned this to S1 and a few folks but I feel it best to mention this here. Should circumstances change, I might eventually join but it'd have to be with different characters and plans than what I'd originally conceived.

For now, I bid all participants well and I hope you can craft an excellent story from this.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Staking my claim here as a hub post for all my applications :3
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Still need to transfer my actual character apps with the proper template, but to start, here's a biggun. Might do apps for the Staff later, but that'll be a while.

Name: The Inventory

Location: The Inventory does not properly exist in normal space, rather it lies in a ‘Transitory Space’ accessible from numerous locations across the globe.

Description: A massive, mazelike city, independent from Earth in many respects, yet intrinsically connected to it via doorways. The Inventory serves as a safe haven for characters, be it those who need somewhere away from discrimination and attention earth-side, those needing home, work, or even specialty items. The Inventory has a little something for everybody, character or no, and as long as rules are followed, all are allowed access to the Inventory and the services of it's clients and business partners.

Points of Interest
            Spoiler:

The Market: The biggest of which being the area simply dubbed “The Market”. An entirely unofficial sector, but one recognized as much by the Inventory staff and it’s growth assisted by them. A massive sprawling place, one could effectively find anything here, from highly obscure magical trinkets to enough firepower to level a city to highly specialized machinery or custom jobs. The Market has practically anything one could desire, as long as you have the funds.

Samsara Bar: While the Inventory has many eateries both of fine dining and dives, many would point to the Samsara as being one of the places to go for good food and good times. Run by a series of experienced interdimensional travelers, they have food to account for practically every kind of palette or species, not to mention having one of the widest varieties of drink and other more chemically induced entertainment known to man. The Samsara has a little bit of something for everybody.

The Nexus: Most of the Inventory’s layout is locked in place, mostly unchanged except in the instance of attempted takeover. The Nexus is the exception, it’s entrances appearing wherever they need to be throughout the Inventory. The Nexus itself is the HQ of the Inventory’s Security/Internal Affairs division, as well as the actual physical location of GlaDOS’s operating systems. It functions as the Inventory’s nerve center, nothing that happens in the Inventory occurs without the Nexus knowing about it in some capacity. Actually entering the Nexus itself requires one to be escorted by a security member, or authorized by Winslow or GlaDOS themselves. And even if one were to somehow sneak into one of the entrances, the Nexus is extremely adept at sussing out spies or attempts at sabotage, sensors able to detect even the faintest signs of intrusion and lock anyone out, or shift location immediately. Not to mention it being filled with some of the Inventory’s strongest characters, ready to apprehend or murder whatever intruder may come knocking.

The Docks: One of the largest areas of in Inventory, not for it’s scope, but scale. The Docks effectively act as a massive hangar for sea, air, and spacecraft from small to massive. These docks allow for not only the housing of craft, but also automated systems to allow for repair and modification of vessels for only a nominal fee, or none at all for the vessels of staff-members. Each hangar bay is equipped with portal systems to allow for the quick exit of vehicles wherever one may need them, be it in the middle of the sea or the depths of space. The reverse can be done as well, vehicles outside the Inventory able to call for a portal when needed for a price. The price is often extra if one needs to extricate from a warzone, however, to account for potential weaponry coming through the portal and damaging the Docks.

The Hub: While the Inventory has numerous smaller entry points, the Hub is the most major, as it’s portals connect vast stretches of the world allowing one to practically travel cross-continent in but a few steps. This has lead to countless utilizing the Inventory for quick and easy travel. The Hub is the equivalent of a massive subway station, countless moving to and fro through the numerous entryways, and sometimes, some actually enter the Inventory proper. The Hub is a major focus of Security, every person checked and scanned before fully entering.

History: The Inventory as an establishment has existed long before being brought to this world. Originally, it functioned as a kind of inter-dimensional gambling hall, some of the greatest and worst across the multiverse coming together to play games of chance with massive prize pools, or sometimes even just for fun.

When the Inventory shifted locations with the Horizon incident, things changed over time. During the initial conflict, the Inventory shifted goals somewhat, acting as a safe haven for those who needed it. As time went on, this sheltering grew further and further and eventually, those sheltered contributed back to the Inventory. Even after the conflict, with discriminations rampant, the Inventory continued to expand further and further until it’s original role as a gambling hall became more of a small side-portion of a far more major role as a neutral ground and safe haven for characters big and small. A hall in a pocket dimension turned into a city of it’s own, with it’s own affairs and stakes in the world. One that expands every day.

Reputation: The Inventory is widely viewed as neutral ground to most. A place characters and normal people can go to speak even when on terse terms without threat of recourse. The Inventory does not allow violence of any kind within it’s walls, no matter the perpetrator, and it’s high security makes sure that idea is kept very firm. None get away with murder, violence, or sabotage & subterfuge on the Inventory’s watch, and the people respect it. This, plus it’s ability to house many highly dangerous characters leaves both humans and characters to treat the Inventory with respect, especially given the Inventory’s tendency to stay out of most earthbound matters aside from slowly and steadily working towards routes to help get characters back home.

While most countries aren’t exactly fond of some of the things that the Inventory sells within it’s market, such items are usually firmly tracked and listed, and finding who bought what and where they went to is a relatively easy matter, not to mention such things are usually linked back to the individual seller and not the Inventory in the worst case scenario.

Assets: In terms of proper assets, much of it's technology and resources are usually derived from it's many staff and patrons. It is a wide and immense breadth of technology, magic, and magitech, a mishmash of countless ideas, worlds, and ideologies combining into a surprisingly able force, despite it's rather informal nature. While much of it's tech can be acquired in numerous places, the Inventory does have a few distinct technologies up it's sleeves, as well as many characters at it's disposal, considering it consisting almost entirely of them.

Spoiler:

Staff
            Spoiler:

Leader/Public Relations: Winslow (Monkey Island)

Winslow is the original founder of the Inventory, and while it has grown and shifted greatly from it’s original purpose with time, the man has not, always staying a reliable, charismatic man, and probably one of the few around who could keep such a place together. He usually acts as the face for the establishment, helping with PR as well as keeping the more human elements of the facility intact.

Manager/Overseer: GlaDOS (Portal)

Whereas Winslow could be considered the Inventory’s heart, GlaDOS is it’s brain, executing countless programs to deal with the various sides of the Inventory, from monitoring, finances, job employment, etc . While not truly in command, they are still essential to the Inventory’s continued operation and expansion.

They’re not exactly here by force, but there’s few other facilities that can handle the steep requirements their systems have to function at full capacity.

Chief of Security: Sam “Serious” Stone (Serious Sam)

Considering the number of quite powerful characters and individuals that frequent the Inventory, having a one-man army on hand is quite a boon. His potent strength, skill with a variety of weaponry, astute eye, and a mostly casual attitude that can diffuse most situations make them an excellent head of security for such a facility. They often help new security get used to the environment, and help with training when needed, if the character isn’t already trained to do so.

Security Commanders: Fifteen & The Headhunter (Katana Zero)

The two are second only to Stone, held back on purpose due to their psychopathic tendencies. Former NULL: Gamma soldiers, they work at the Inventory primarily out of need, not want. They subsist off of a drug known as Chronos, which grants them incredible precognition abilities, but it’s withdrawal kills the user, while trapping them in an endless loop of the last moments before they die. GlaDOS managed to synthesize the drug from their bloodstream, allowing their continued existence. Winslow has been assisting the two in overcoming their tendencies, providing room and board, as well as a proper paycheck in addition to the Chronos. In the meantime, both Winslow and GlaDOS have been attempting to locate those behind their creation, as well as finding the last Gamma NULL they know of, Zero

Arms Dealer: Marcus (Borderlands)

The Inventory’s great market has many, many sides to it. But one of the most notable is it’s numerous armaments, especially in this day and age. While many people applied for the job of helping manage and acquire such hardware, Marcus fit the bill the best, his exploits on Pandora and experience with countless firearms both practical and impractical, as well as their excellent management of such a catalog allowed them the spot.

Whether it’s a gun that fires bullets, or a bullet that fires guns, Marcus and the numerous stores they sponsor have anything anyone with even a slight taste in firearms would be interested in.

Head of the Market: Mr. Foster (Killing Floor)

While the vast market of the Inventory doesn’t have a true unifying leader or position for such, if someone were to ask for them, they would point to Mr. Foster. Originally a simple Day Trader in his home reality, the apocalypse shifted their tone, and surprisingly, hardened their economic skills even further.

While normally GlaDOS would handle the processing of mass transactions within the market, Mr. Foster often does it for them, as well as assisting in acquiring new merchants or wares for the market to flourish more.

He’s also open for far more specific wares that need to be acquired, numerous contacts around the world allowing him to help procure some incredibly specific things… at a premium, of course.

Head of Medical: Eirin Yagokoro (Touhou)

Medical is both a fair section of the market as well as the Inventory’s own dedicated hospital. Countless minds have vied for the title as leader of the district, but many of which could be considered insane, mad, or self-serving in their entirety. That, and few have even come close to the competence, genius, and ingenuity of Eirin Yagokoro.

Her works have solved countless diseases in the short time they’ve been aboard, and while their actual appearances within the Inventory are minimal, due to also caring for the Lunarian Princess Kaguya Houraisan within Gensokyo, their presence is still felt all around.

Samsara Bar Manager(s): Bartender, Singer, Pianist, Cellist (Jazztronauts)

The Samsara Bar is one of the most popular stops within the Inventory, known for their exotic theming, excellent drinks, and one of the best venues for movies, plays, and music alike. The four cats who run it are an odd bunch, but known for their reliability when needed, an the merger between them and the Inventory has resulted in great boons for both.

The Bartender is often considered the “true” manager, but the rest have a similar amount of sway. Each specialize in different forms of entertainment. The Bartender focuses on drinks and food, the Singer focuses on performances and musical acts, the Pianist runs their own gym and sports center in a corner of the bar, and the Cellist deals with more… chemical induced forms of entertainment, made as safe as they can possibly be.

Head of Gambling: Xeno a (Len’en)

Gambling of all forms is a common thing in the Inventory, for it was it’s original purpose, after all. Even with the change and expansion of goals, it’s still something that keeps the Inventory unique. Originally, GlaDOS was the one who assisted in running this, but since the arrival of Xeno, they’ve taken up the mantle. Their goal is to ensure randomness within the gambling halls, their passive ability of probability manipulation making it quite easy, and the Inventory has been assisting with their natural luck sapping as well so they can actually interact with others without causing those others to trip on a random penny and break open their nose. They’ve also introduced several new forms of gambling which have been catching on with the younger crowd, and they even have a no-stakes room for those who just want to play these things to pass time rather than waste or earn money.

Head of R&D: Tsubakura Enraku (Len’en)

The Inventory has it’s own Research and Development sector, dedicating to incorporating and melding technologies of numerous worlds. As with the Medical wing, many mad scientists and quite ‘special’ minds have attempted to, and sometimes succeeded at winning the title of “Head of R&D.” However, many have incurred great damages to facilities and people under the Inventory’s care, leading to it being effectively a round-robin of heads, and more recently, GlaDOS themselves has been forced to intervene to cease this competition the scientists have done amongst themselves, choosing the head themselves.

Tsubakura was chosen by the AI, and assuredly does not want the role nor the spotlight it comes with. They have kept it however, simply due to being among the most reasonable to work with, despite their brilliance. Level-headed and with enough of a condescending nature to put even the most inflammatory mad scientist to task, Enraku is as skilled at making others look inferior to themselves unintentionally as they are at actual R&D. Incorporating new technologies or biological natures is something of a specialty of theirs, their biggest breakthroughs coming through in the field of nanotechnology. They have also been the one to establish close ties between the R&D and Medical sectors, who before Tsubakura’s entry were often at odds with one another due to methodologies. Eirin and Enraku get along quite well, Yagokoro being one of the few who actually impress Enraku with their knowledge and rapid understanding of their research.

R&D Aides: Huragok (Halo)

Shortly after the Inventory's expansion from it's original goals, they came into numerous workers from countless worlds, and among them were a rather large group of Huragok, biological supercomputers who have since become invaluable aids to the Inventory's R&D section and have become some of it's most predominant workers and assistants. Enraku's personal assistants are a pair of Huragok, who serve to help test their more out-there ideas.

Items/Technology
            Spoiler:

Weapons
            Spoiler:

TMAR: A revolutionary device provided by Sam “Serious” Stone, and has been reverse-engineered to work with practically any kind of ammunition within reason. The TMAR, or Techno-Magical Ammunition Replenisher is capable of generating a limitless supply of ammunition for the weapon it is loaded into. Casings still need to be ejected, but in many instances the weapon doesn’t even have to be reloaded.

This does not prevent overheating, weapon jamming or anything similar of that nature, only providing the ammunition. The rest is up to the user.

TMARs are not that expensive to make, and most Inventory staff have such things on their weaponry. Ships and vehicles the Inventory fields are also fitted with these devices if it can fit. Larger ships usually have rounds too large for these on their main guns, and are usually relegated to secondary munition-based weaponry.

Armor/Defensive
            Spoiler:

The Inventory’s nature itself is a very potent defense. It being only accessible through placed points throughout the world, and those entrances can be closed as easily as they can be opened. This highly limits any attempt at an attack or invasion, but even if one were to manage to get in, they would also have to contend with not only the Inventory’s security forces, but also the Inventory itself, as GlaDOS’s integration allows them massive control over not only the cameras and doors, but even the very layout of the Inventory itself, allowing them to shift the location of corridors, entirely isolating them, deploying defenses such as turrets, gas, forcefields, and numerous other defensive assets the inventory has come up with. This renders the Inventory near unassailable, and even if one were to manage to do so, the losses would assuredly not be worth the effort.

Items/Tools
            Spoiler:

Transitory Space: The “space between space”, as GLaDOS puts it. It is seemingly how the Inventory exists as such a large structure, able to reach practically everywhere while remaining wholly separate from reality. Technology exploiting this TS also allows for places, such as ships, houses and the like to be larger on the inside than the outside. Retrofitting ships with this technology to allow for roomy interiors even in otherwise coffin-sized shuttles and boats is a service the Inventory offers, if at a very high price, and GlaDOS can be quite selective on who is able to even purchase these services.

Nobody’s quite sure how it works in the geographical sense except for a scant few, GLaDOS included, and those secrets are held quite tightly to to the AI's central processors.

CORE-Class Energy Reactor: An incredibly advanced reactor who's designs were apparently recovered following an encounter with a strange anomaly during Inventory expansion. It is capable of pulling particulate matter from the surrounding air and converting it into magical energy, which can then be used very similarly to electrical power. Only trace amounts of matter are needed to continue the reaction, and can easily be supplied via ventilation. These reactors are incredibly efficient and green, and versions from the size of a small jukebox to the size of a small starship are utilized by the Inventory in numerous methods.

GlaDOS does not trust them, however, as even she does not fully understand their workings even with full schematics on hand. Thus, ships utilizing them often have more traditional backup reactors in instance something goes awry.

Vehicles
            Spoiler:

INV Ships/CAUSALITY: INV is the designation used for ships belonging to the Inventory or are otherwise allied with them. 98% of the ships they possess are usually retrofitted from ships that were left stranded during the Horizon incident, either recovered and salvaged, donated, or given the designation to those serving the Inventory as staff.

The other 2% belongs to the pet project of the current head of R&D, Tsubakura Enraku, and is still in it's construction phase: The INV-CAUSALITY.

Originally slated to be a research and resource harvesting vessel meant to traverse distant stars, it has since greatly increased in scale, manpower, and firepower as previous heads got their hands on it. Now it has been slowly transforming into a practical flying HQ, currently fit with enough firepower to level a small city. It's interior utilizes Transitory Space to it's fullest, being massive internally and fit with the finest tech countless characters could provide, most notably among them being the massive main gun running along the center of the ship, referred to as the "Decimation".

It fires a techno-magical slug that travels along the massive length of the interior Transitory Space, propelled by several massive pulses of energy from latent CORE-Class reactors along it’s delivery system. Upon reaching the end, and thus beginning it’s travel towards the target, this 5-ton mass of depleted uranium, tungsten, iron and meticulously tuned magical energy is flung at an enemy, tuned to go straight through shields and impact it’s target at 70% the speed of light. It has never been used, and Enraku personally hopes it doesn't ever have to. R&D has primarily moved operations to the ship itself and once the ship finally reaches completion, will be sent out to conduct research as well as probably scare half the Earth's population once they understand the firepower this mobile city of a ship is packing.

Last edited by Koishi; 01-29-2021, 05:17 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Time for some apps. Marx is mostly done, but need to speak on the Social bits.

The Doom Slayer
              Spoiler:

Name: The Doom Slayer (also known as the Doom Marine, the Hell Walker, the Unchained Predator, The Scourge of Hell, the Beast, The Slayer, or just "Doomguy")

Series of Origin: DOOM

Appearance: Link since images don't wanna' work for me

Abilities/Stats/Skills
              Spoiler:

General
              Spoiler:

Height: 6 ft 9 in

Weight: 360 lbs

Age: Unknown, but records indicate they have survived for an immense length of time, legends and myths about the Hell Walker dating back many thousands of years.

Stats
              Spoiler:

Strength: The Marine's strength is that which single punches can crack and shatter concrete walls, grapple and tear apart demons twice their size with their bare hands, punt massive objects across rooms, and carry large amounts of heavy equipment and weaponry without slowing or tiring.

Speed/Reflexes: Despite being near constantly clad in heavy armor, the Slayer is immensely mobile, able to rapidly traverse environment and outmaneuver even some of the most agile of demons. His reflexes are deftly honed as well, able to retrieve the right weapon for the right foe without delay or hesitation, able to swap and numerous weapons in rapid succession.

Durability: Without their suit, the Hell Walker is able to shrug off or ignore wounds that would otherwise incapacitate a regular human, standing up to small caliber firearms and the claws of lesser demons with little trouble. With the suit, however, they can survive in environments that would otherwise freeze or conflagrate a regular human, as well as enduring hits from absolutely massive foes without stopping and take falls that would assuredly kill any mortal and come out unphased. He has survived battles with skyscraper sized Titans and Icons, taken entire buildings falling atop their person, and his durability is only matched by his physical endurance, a practical unending well of energy that can allow them to fight and kill for weeks without end, not needing water, food, or rest.

Weaknesses: The Doom Slayer's ammunition for his biggest weapons can often be quite limited, as ammunition for the BFG and Chainsaw is quite hard to come by. In addition, one may be able to use the Slayer's conscience towards humanity against him, as giving him a choice between saving lives and somebody getting away, they will almost always choose the former.

Finally, while he may be near unmatched in combat, one could easily slow or halt his progress with traps or the environment, or utilize cannon fodder to slow down his progress towards a goal.

Abilities
              Spoiler:

Empowerment: The Slayer grows stronger with every enemy they fell, even if it’s small and incremental, it can build up fast, and it has. A gift from the Seraphim, they can absorb the souls of those they kill, and kills being particularly brutal and up close can even restore the Slayer’s physical health somewhat, allowing him to continue fighting even with grievous injury.

Corruption Immunity: His unshakeable will and soul cannot be corrupted whatsoever. They can utilize dangerous demonic or cursed artifacts with no side-effects, resist any form of possession or mind control, and practically never lose morale, even if the odds are stacked heavily in the opposition’s favor.

Skills
              Spoiler:

Advanced Intellect: Due to time spent with highly advanced civilizations, both his own and that of the Argenta, the Slayer is familiar with a great degree of technology, familiar both with high-tech engineering and programming aspects as well. His strength belies a quite deft and delicate touch with their equipment, capable of repairing and modifying even highly advanced energy weaponry, not to mention anything less than such.

Expert Combatant: The Unchained Predator is a highly trained and experienced combatant, even when lacking ammo and weapons, he can slay demons just with his bare hands alone without the need of any melee weapon and defeat and tear apart demons far bigger and stronger than him just with his own skills in hand-to-hand combat. This is in addition training to training received from the Night Sentinels that allowed him to focus and channel his rage. With the Praetor suit, these skills are even further increased, making him a monster in both armed and unarmed combat.

Weapon Mastery: The Slayer is familiar and skilled with a vast quantity of weapons, from lowly spears and shields to extremely advanced or otherwise esoteric energy and magical weaponry. Figuring out new tools comes naturally to them, and if need be, they can be extremely creative with the environment as well, the Slayer always scanning for new opportunities.

Personality: The Marine is a man of very little words. In fact, he’s never been seen speaking to anyone in this world. He's not mute, however. He simply prefers to speak with actions.

He’s stout, hardened, and loyal to any they consider a friend. He’s not one for thinking about the big picture too much, unless it involves innocent people getting hurt. He’s quite direct and blunt in this manner, though they mean well.

While they rarely show it unless on their own, they have an angry streak a mile wide. Getting them angry means having the wrath of a near literal god of war come down upon you. While they won’t kill if the other hasn’t killed, if death is involved, that person will not live, and they will make sure of it.

Despite this blunt, angry nature, they’re quite intelligent, especially when it comes to technology and weaponry. They care for their guns and armor with as much care as one would a child, and this also applies to other people’s, if they let them.

Bio: The Doom Slayer, The Doom Marine, Hell Walker, Doomguy. These and countless other titles have been attributed to this beast of a man over the many years he has existed. He has slain uncountable numbers of demons over several millennia, travelling through the breadth of realities and time itself to slay the evil host wherever they may be.

Once, they were a simple marine for the Union Aerospace Corporation. After the corporation found a portal to Hell deep within Mars, the Marine sealed the portal and later saved Earth from demonic invasion.

After this, in a final confrontation on Mars, they sealed the portal from the other side to assure that demonkind would not invade again and to finally give the demons what they deserve.

He became infamous and revered even amongst demonkind, a god of death, whose rage and endurance was unending, bolstered even further by the Praetor Armor they now wore. Even another invasion and a quite different and very occult-focused U.A.C wouldn’t slow them.

And now they’ve been ripped here, after being torn from their world once again. During the initial months, when chaos was at it’s peak, they still thrived, acting as a guardian to countless and an angel in bloodied armor, helping take down countless rogue or malicious characters during the initial conflict. Since then, they've been attempting to settle down with mixed results. They’ve done several jobs over the year that has passed, from being a bodyguard, a butcher, a technician, and so on. They’re never truly comfortable with any of these, however, usually quitting after a few weeks. Currently, they’re working in construction, still trying to find a niche they can fit into.

Starting Gear

Spoiler:

Weapons
              Spoiler:

MK5 EMG BFP: An enhanced version of the UAC’s standard issue energy-based pistol. Having a limitless ammo supply combined with it’s shots being able to be charged to deal significant damage to a target, it is a reliable secondary, one that will never fail. Recently, however, the Slayer has taken to further modifying the weapon, allowing them to fire it in bursts instead of simply a charged shot, allowing them even further versatility in many scenarios.

DS-117: The UAC’s standard combat shotgun. Pump action, and with a tight spread, it’s very good at what it does, bolstered by an under-barrel grenade launcher modified by the Slayer to be able to quickly load three grenades at a time and fire them in quick-succession. A secondary set of barrels have also been added, allowing the Slayer to quickly turn the weapon into a fully automatic rotary shotgun, spewing out shells at a rate that puts many assault rifles to shame.

HAR: The Heavy Assault Rifle is more akin to an LMG, boasting huge .50 caliber rounds, a steady fire rate, and high accuracy, this beast of a machine gun will assuredly end whatever is on the wrong side of it’s barrel. As a bonus, it also possesses a quick-loading micro-missile launcher, capable of quickly peppering an area with small explosions.

Plasma Rifle: Standard rifle for the UAC, and a showcase of the power of Argent Energy. Firing a stream of condensed plasma spheres at foes, each being complete with a small blast radius, the Plasma Rifle is just as, if not more effective than conventional bullets in many instances, their only downside being the projectile’s travel time. Incredibly potent against organic and robotic foes alike, alongside being fitted with an alternate fire to stun foes with a radial bomb-like projectile and a vent to discharge heat in an offensive manner, it is an adaptable and dependable platform, given you have the ammo for it.

Super Shotgun: Two barrels, high spread, and intense kick, the Super Shotgun puts power before anything else. With enough muzzle velocity to punch a hole through heavy armor, combined with another barrel to spare, you do not want to be on the end of this thing. More recently, they’ve also attached a grappling hook to the weapon, allowing the Slayer to reel themselves into enemies and terrain with further ease, allowing them easy access to the perfect range for the gun’s full effects to be quite blatant. Further modification to the hook also allows it to set foes blaze on mere contact with the spikes, the flaming flesh perfect for the Praetor Suit to transform into more armor for itself.

Rocket Launcher: For when something simply needs to explode, accept no substitute. Fires high-velocity missiles with capability to lock onto targets in a triple-burst or be manually detonated. Little else needs to be said. You point it at someone, they and likely everything around them explodes. Case closed.

Gauss Cannon: A portable railgun. Highly accurate, highly damaging, and with enough force to pierce the hulls of tanks. Steel flechettes accelerated to extreme velocities prove very useful, and coupled with it’s long range scope and capable to charge up for even higher velocities AND a blast radius, It’s applications in both infantry and vehicular destruction is unprecedented.

D-12 Chaingun: Weighing nearly 100 pounds, this weapon is normally supposed to be used as a turret. Featuring an Argent Energy fueled core, this weapon is capable of an incredibly high muzzle velocity of 5000 feet per second, fires at a very high fire rate after spin-up, and utilizes 15mm tungsten rounds laced with uranium and incendiary properties as ammunition. Couple this with the ability to separate it’s barrels and drastically increase it’s fire rate at cost of movement, and nothing will survive the barrage.

Chainsaw: A heavily modified Chainsaw, built specifically for the purposes of ripping and tearing flesh and metal alike. With metal tempered by hellish steel, chains run by Argent Energy, and the near inability to jam it, it can rip apart nearly anything it tears into, turning the opponent’s flesh into munitions to further fuel the Slayer’s rampages. While it’s fuel is partially Argent-composed, recent modifications to the Slayer’s suit has allowed them to generate a small cache of it on their own, allowing them to almost always have enough to rip apart a smaller, man-sized foe. Additional fuel is needed for larger foes, and the Slayer can only carry so much at a time.

BFG-9000: THE big one. A gun so powerful it was practically worshipped by the UAC’s R&D staff, it is the absolute pinnacle of destruction, and capable of turning even the most one-sided fight in the user’s favor. It fires a ball of highly condensed and unstable Argent Energy, the raw energy of the sphere lashing out and boiling the insides of anything it touches in a wide radius around the ball, usually leading to the targets to violently and spontaneously explode. Direct contact with the sphere will cause all but the hardiest foes to fall.

It’s main weakness is the scarcity of it’s ammo, especially here. The Marine has 3 shots currently, and making more would take a long time and a lot of resources.

Unmaker: A demonic weapon and old keepsake from times before they sealed themselves in Hell, the Unmaker is a supremely powerful laser weapon powered by a set of demonic cores filled with Argent energy. It fires several lasers at a time in a wide horizontal arc and is easily capable of ripping apart rooms of foes in but a few seconds, the internal systems able to aim and target at any living target in a wide cone in front of them.

Equipment Launcher: A more recent modification to the Praetor Suit, a shoulder-mounted cannon capable of firing numerous kinds of grenades, from fragmentary to life-leeching to cryo-bombs, and even a short range flamethrower. Munitions are generated over time thanks to an Argent-fueled printer, allowing them to almost always have an explosive or jet of flame on hand when they require it.

Armor/Clothing
              Spoiler:

Praetor Suit: The Slayer’s pride and joy, a suit built specifically for them, and maintained daily. The Praetor Suit is a nigh impenetrable suit of armor, attuned specifically for the Marine, unable to be used by all others.

In addition to it’s incredible defensive capabilities, it also bolsters the Slayer’s superhuman capabilities further, alongside providing protection against all kinds of hazardous environments, whether it be the toxic and smoldering depths of Hell, or the cold reaches of space.

It is also equipped with a variety of smaller systems, including jump jets to assist with both vertical and horizontal movement, shocks in the legs to assist with falls from great heights, a seemingly magical system allowing the Slayer to store and materialize weapons in an instant along with the armor itself, and the ability to enhance the Marine’s capabilities via use of demonic runes.

Lastly, even if the suit is damaged, it can be repaired by cannibalizing nearby sources of metal or other armor in the field, simply requiring proximity and mental authorization from the Slayer to do so.

Tools/Misc.

Spoiler:

Synchronizer: A tool often used in place of standard grenades by the Slayer. The Synchronizer is a disk that can be thrown out at an area, and then, at a whim, the user then travels to that point. Throwing it beneath a foe can cause the Marine to teleport inside of an opponent, leading to a messy end for those on the receiving end.

Relations/Social

Spoiler:

VEGA: Installed into the armor and the Slayer’s own home, VEGA is a former UAC AI originally created to manage the entirety of the UAC’s operations on Mars. While functioning in a vastly reduced state due to the lack of proper power, VEGA still functions as the Slayer’s loyal assistant and aide, helping the Slayer both in the field and at home whether it’s to function as a guide, a fellow engineer, or simply somebody to manage the numerous subsystems of their suit, VEGA is an always helpful ally, and one of the few the Slayer would name as friend.

Gear/Assets
              Spoiler:

Weapons
              Spoiler:

MK5 EMG BFP: An enhanced version of the UAC’s standard issue energy-based pistol. Having a limitless ammo supply combined with it’s shots being able to be charged to deal significant damage to a target, it is a reliable secondary, one that will never fail. Recently, however, the Slayer has taken to further modifying the weapon, allowing them to fire it in bursts instead of simply a charged shot, allowing them even further versatility in many scenarios.

DS-117: The UAC’s standard combat shotgun. Pump action, and with a tight spread, it’s very good at what it does, bolstered by an under-barrel grenade launcher modified by the Slayer to be able to quickly load three grenades at a time and fire them in quick-succession. A secondary set of barrels have also been added, allowing the Slayer to quickly turn the weapon into a fully automatic rotary shotgun, spewing out shells at a rate that puts many assault rifles to shame.

HAR: The Heavy Assault Rifle is more akin to an LMG, boasting huge .50 caliber rounds, a steady fire rate, and high accuracy, this beast of a machine gun will assuredly end whatever is on the wrong side of it’s barrel. As a bonus, it also possesses a quick-loading micro-missile launcher, capable of quickly peppering an area with small explosions.

Plasma Rifle: Standard rifle for the UAC, and a showcase of the power of Argent Energy. Firing a stream of condensed plasma spheres at foes, each being complete with a small blast radius, the Plasma Rifle is just as, if not more effective than conventional bullets in many instances, their only downside being the projectile’s travel time. Incredibly potent against organic and robotic foes alike, alongside being fitted with an alternate fire to stun foes with a radial bomb-like projectile and a vent to discharge heat in an offensive manner, it is an adaptable and dependable platform, given you have the ammo for it.

Super Shotgun: Two barrels, high spread, and intense kick, the Super Shotgun puts power before anything else. With enough muzzle velocity to punch a hole through heavy armor, combined with another barrel to spare, you do not want to be on the end of this thing. More recently, they’ve also attached a grappling hook to the weapon, allowing the Slayer to reel themselves into enemies and terrain with further ease, allowing them easy access to the perfect range for the gun’s full effects to be quite blatant. Further modification to the hook also allows it to set foes blaze on mere contact with the spikes, the flaming flesh perfect for the Praetor Suit to transform into more armor for itself.

Rocket Launcher: For when something simply needs to explode, accept no substitute. Fires high-velocity missiles with capability to lock onto targets in a triple-burst or be manually detonated. Little else needs to be said. You point it at someone, they and likely everything around them explodes. Case closed.

Gauss Cannon: A portable railgun. Highly accurate, highly damaging, and with enough force to pierce the hulls of tanks. Steel flechettes accelerated to extreme velocities prove very useful, and coupled with it’s long range scope and capable to charge up for even higher velocities AND a blast radius, It’s applications in both infantry and vehicular destruction is unprecedented.

D-12 Chaingun: Weighing nearly 100 pounds, this weapon is normally supposed to be used as a turret. Featuring an Argent Energy fueled core, this weapon is capable of an incredibly high muzzle velocity of 5000 feet per second, fires at a very high fire rate after spin-up, and utilizes 15mm tungsten rounds laced with uranium and incendiary properties as ammunition. Couple this with the ability to separate it’s barrels and drastically increase it’s fire rate at cost of movement, and nothing will survive the barrage.

Chainsaw: A heavily modified Chainsaw, built specifically for the purposes of ripping and tearing flesh and metal alike. With metal tempered by hellish steel, chains run by Argent Energy, and the near inability to jam it, it can rip apart nearly anything it tears into, turning the opponent’s flesh into munitions to further fuel the Slayer’s rampages. While it’s fuel is partially Argent-composed, recent modifications to the Slayer’s suit has allowed them to generate a small cache of it on their own, allowing them to almost always have enough to rip apart a smaller, man-sized foe. Additional fuel is needed for larger foes, and the Slayer can only carry so much at a time.

BFG-9000: THE big one. A gun so powerful it was practically worshipped by the UAC’s R&D staff, it is the absolute pinnacle of destruction, and capable of turning even the most one-sided fight in the user’s favor. It fires a ball of highly condensed and unstable Argent Energy, the raw energy of the sphere lashing out and boiling the insides of anything it touches in a wide radius around the ball, usually leading to the targets to violently and spontaneously explode. Direct contact with the sphere will cause all but the hardiest foes to fall.

It’s main weakness is the scarcity of it’s ammo, especially here. The Marine has 3 shots currently, and making more would take a long time and a lot of resources.

Unmaker: A demonic weapon and old keepsake from times before they sealed themselves in Hell, the Unmaker is a supremely powerful laser weapon powered by a set of demonic cores filled with Argent energy. It fires several lasers at a time in a wide horizontal arc and is easily capable of ripping apart rooms of foes in but a few seconds, the internal systems able to aim and target at any living target in a wide cone in front of them.

Equipment Launcher: A more recent modification to the Praetor Suit, a shoulder-mounted cannon capable of firing numerous kinds of grenades, from fragmentary to life-leeching to cryo-bombs, and even a short range flamethrower. Munitions are generated over time thanks to an Argent-fueled printer, allowing them to almost always have an explosive or jet of flame on hand when they require it.

Armor/Clothing
              Spoiler:

Praetor Suit: The Slayer’s pride and joy, a suit built specifically for them, and maintained daily. The Praetor Suit is a nigh impenetrable suit of armor, attuned specifically for the Marine, unable to be used by all others.

In addition to it’s incredible defensive capabilities, it also bolsters the Slayer’s superhuman capabilities further, alongside providing protection against all kinds of hazardous environments, whether it be the toxic and smoldering depths of Hell, or the cold reaches of space.

It is also equipped with a variety of smaller systems, including jump jets to assist with both vertical and horizontal movement, shocks in the legs to assist with falls from great heights, a seemingly magical system allowing the Slayer to store and materialize weapons in an instant along with the armor itself, and the ability to enhance the Marine’s capabilities via use of demonic runes.

Lastly, even if the suit is damaged, it can be repaired by cannibalizing nearby sources of metal or other armor in the field, simply requiring proximity and mental authorization from the Slayer to do so.

Tools/Misc.

Spoiler:

Synchronizer: A tool often used in place of standard grenades by the Slayer. The Synchronizer is a disk that can be thrown out at an area, and then, at a whim, the user then travels to that point. Throwing it beneath a foe can cause the Marine to teleport inside of an opponent, leading to a messy end for those on the receiving end.

Relations/Social

Spoiler:

VEGA: Installed into the armor and the Slayer’s own home, VEGA is a former UAC AI originally created to manage the entirety of the UAC’s operations on Mars. While functioning in a vastly reduced state due to the lack of proper power, VEGA still functions as the Slayer’s loyal assistant and aide, helping the Slayer both in the field and at home whether it’s to function as a guide, a fellow engineer, or simply somebody to manage the numerous subsystems of their suit, VEGA is an always helpful ally, and one of the few the Slayer would name as friend.

Goals: Currently, The Slayer is simply trying to find a job or role they are comfortable with, as none have seemed to work out.

Marx
              Spoiler:

Name: Marx

Series of Origin: Kirby

Appearance: Once again, Images hate me, so link.

Abilities/Stats/Skills
              Spoiler:

General
              Spoiler:

Height: 3 ft 4 in at base, though they can modify their size somewhat with use of magic.

Weight: No exact weight on hand, but they are light enough to be easily carried by most.

Stats
              Spoiler:

Strength: In terms of raw physical strength, they aren't that strong at all, quite weak even in comparison to a human, preferring to rely on magic instead of physical implements for the most part.

Speed/Reflexes: Marx's speed is practically unfathomable to most when they push themselves, able to match if not exceed the speeds of a Warp Star, which by itself is able to traverse the length of a galaxy in practically no time at all. Despite this, Marx has not needed such speed since their arrival here, but catching up and outmaneuvering aircraft is something rather easy to them, not to mention their additional magical capabilities which allow for teleportation. Their reaction speeds are lightning quick as well, if not faster, considering the speeds they can go while still having full control over their movements.

Durability: Despite how soft they look and seem physically, their internal power allows them immense durability, the peak of which was seen when Marx was thrown into a clockwork star which promptly exploded, and later returned with no apparent injury from the incident.

Weaknesses: Marx’s main weakness is anything which can counter or drain magic. Magic is practically their lifeblood, and nullifying it would make them a far weaker opponent.

Abilities
              Spoiler:

Energy Creation & Manipulation: Able to create and discharge energy in various ways. Whether it be an incredibly volatile and powerful laser beam, or a hail of energy-based arrows. These can vary in size and power greatly.

Plant Creation & Manipulation: Capable of creating fast-growing seeds that can sprout into towering plants in moments. Can be used to restrain and damage opponents, or even used for proper botanical purposes.

Capability to Phase through Matter: Marx can phase into and move through any surface, able to launch themselves out at high speeds whenever they wish.

Shapeshifting: Capable of shifting their body in numerous ways. Growing new appendages, growing or shrinking existing ones, splitting themselves and even changing their own state of matter, allowing them to shift into a liquid or gas.

Flight: Can instantly grow or retract a set of large wings, which allow flight at incredible speeds, easily capable of outspeeding nearly any vehicle found on Earth and soaring across the vastness of space with ease, and is able to keep pace or even exceed the speeds of a Warp Star.

Elemental Imbue: Can imbue themselves with various elements, including fire, ice, electricity, water and air. Each enhances their abilities in different ways. The crystals on their wings change colour according to current element, as do the fluffballs on the ends of their hat.

Spatial Manipulation: Marx is capable of creating miniature pocket dimensions and portals to them. This can even be used offensively, creating a vortex into a dimension to cause incredible pain and damage to any who get sucked in. They are also easily capable of teleportation, even in a quite rapid fashion to confuse and bewilder opponents.

Telekinesis: Has access to a light set of telekinesis with near infinite range. About as strong as a set of arms, it’s lack of strength is made up in versatility, and can carry numerous things at a time with no focus needed.

Skills
              Spoiler:

Marx is incredibly skilled at the applications of various forms of magic, and since coming here has been expanding their skillset further by attempting to supplement with other forms of it. They’ve also shown a knack for science and math, and have been toying with the idea of trying to blend magic and science together.

They enjoy writing and drawing, as seen in their numerous, albeit somewhat hasty-looking piles of notes and diagrams they have.

Personality: Marx is known to be somewhat excitable, though since they’ve gotten to this new world, they’ve shifted down to something a little less bombastic. They’re a quick learner, though they prefer to take their time with things if simply to learn every little facet of what they’re working with.

They’ve mellowed out significantly after being beaten by Kirby years ago, their former ego smashed into bits as naivety was replaced with experience. They’re known for spending hours, if not days alone, working and thinking on countless projects in their head and on paper.

Bio: Marx is a former denizen of Pop-Star, and is often associated with Kirby, though they honestly wish they weren’t. A long time ago, they managed to trick Kirby into gathering enough power to summon NOVA, a giant clockwork wish-making star, which they used to get enough power to conquer Dreamland.

However, this was not enough power to conquer Kirby, who promptly defeated them and sent them hurtling into NOVA, causing the star to explode. The star’s granted power allowed them to survive, if only just, and they slinked off, ego shattered and plans ruined.

Nobody knows what their plans were for Popstar, and they don’t like going into it, considering how many see them as a crazed villain. They’ve stopped future disasters on Popstar from happening, and like many of it’s denizens, were sucked into the real world during the Horizon Incident.

Unlike many villainous beings, Marx attempted to cease some of the chaos, protecting civilians and assisting heroes in beating down rampaging monsters and people alike. Regardless, due to their past misdeeds, they were still classified as a villain. Many who were saved by them stepped forth, and thus, they’re only watched by the government, rather than imprisoned.

More recently, they’re been hired as a “magical advisor” for the newly created Prometheus Labs, and are their go-to for when it comes to magic of any sort.

Starting Gear

Spoiler:

Weapons: Marx doesn't use or possess any physical weaponry, preferring to rely on their magical might.

Armor/Clothing

Spoiler:

They have no real special clothing, only a moderately enchanted jester's cap, magically imbued to stay atop their head regardless of speed, and some increases to it's durability. Otherwise, it's a mostly normal hat.

Tools/Misc.

Spoiler:

They've managed to acquire a 'small' fragment of a NOVA star, housed in the backroom of their apartment. They're working on researching it, trying to figure out it's magical signature so they can locate and recover other pieces to keep them out of the hands of others.

Relations/Social

Spoiler:

Gear/Assets
              Spoiler:

Weapons

Armor/Clothing
              Spoiler:

They have no real special clothing, only a moderately enchanted jester's cap, magically imbued to stay atop their head regardless of speed, and some increases to it's durability. Otherwise, it's a mostly normal hat.

Tools/Misc.
              Spoiler:

They've managed to acquire a 'small' fragment of a NOVA star, housed in the backroom of their apartment. They're working on researching it, trying to figure out it's magical signature so they can locate and recover other pieces to keep them out of the hands of others.

Relations/Social
              Spoiler:

Goals: Currently, they're still working towards improving and melding different magical systems, as well as assist Prometheus Labs with whatever tasks need doing.

Last edited by Koishi; 02-05-2021, 03:59 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

(WIP. I'll be working on these as time goes on.)

John-117
                Spoiler:

Character: John-117 (Master Chief)

Spoiler:

[IMAGE GOES HERE.]

Abilities/Stats/Skills:
                Spoiler:

General
                Spoiler:

Height - 6 ft 10 in (unarmored), 7 ft 2 in (in armor)
                - Weight 130 kilograms (290 lb), and about 451.3 kilograms (995 lb) with armor on.
                - Age (if applicable)

Stats
                Spoiler:

Skills
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(BIO GOES HERE.)

Spoiler:

Weapons
                Spoiler:

Armor/Clothing
                Spoiler:

Tools/Misc.
                Spoiler:

Social/People
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Weapons
                Spoiler:

Armor/Clothing
                Spoiler:

Tools/Misc.
                Spoiler:

Social/People
                Spoiler:

Isaac Clarke
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[IMAGE GOES HERE.]

Spoiler:

General
                Spoiler:

- Weight (if applicable)
                - Age (if applicable)

Stats
                Spoiler:

Skills
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(BIO GOES HERE.)

Spoiler:

Weapons
                Spoiler:

Armor/Clothing
                Spoiler:

Tools/Misc.
                Spoiler:

Social/People
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Weapons
                Spoiler:

Armor/Clothing
                Spoiler:

Tools/Misc.
                Spoiler:

Social/People
                Spoiler:

Spartan-B312 (Noble Six)
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[IMAGE GOES HERE.]

Spoiler:

General
                Spoiler:

- Weight (if applicable)
                - Age (if applicable)

Stats
                Spoiler:

Skills
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(BIO GOES HERE.)

Spoiler:

Weapons
                Spoiler:

Armor/Clothing
                Spoiler:

Tools/Misc.
                Spoiler:

Social/People
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Weapons
                Spoiler:

Armor/Clothing
                Spoiler:

Tools/Misc.
                Spoiler:

Social/People
                Spoiler:

Krosis/Kro (Dovahkiin)
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[IMAGE GOES HERE.]

Spoiler:

General
                Spoiler:

- Weight (if applicable)
                - Age (if applicable)

Stats
                Spoiler:

Skills
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

(BIO GOES HERE.)

Spoiler:

Weapons
                Spoiler:

Armor/Clothing
                Spoiler:

Tools/Misc.
                Spoiler:

Social/People
                Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Weapons
                Spoiler:

Armor/Clothing
                Spoiler:

Tools/Misc.
                Spoiler:

Social/People
                Spoiler:

Last edited by S121; 02-28-2021, 09:50 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

((This is but the first of many.))

Character: Alucard, AKA, Genya Arikado, AKA Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes

Spoiler:

Appearance:

As Genya Arikado:

https://i.redd.it/5w49lix4uz861.png

In his true form:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/d2...7c3ae75975.jpg

Abilities/Stats/Skills:

General

- Height: 6ft 2

- Weight: ???

- Age (if applicable): At least several centuries old.

- Strength: Alucard’s physical strength is superhuman, as he is easily capable of lifting fully grown men larger than himself off their feet with one hand, and can single handedly lift large rocks that weigh around a hundred or so pounds and toss them away without effort. Likewise he can easily break bones with his bare hands, and can punch holes in solid brick without much effort.

- Speed/Reflexes:

His speed and reaction time are blindingly fast, as he is best described as being faster than a literal bullet, and can achieve even faster speeds in his wolf form. Likewise his reaction time is fast enough to react in time to dodge lightning and respond to things properly while moving at full speed..

- Durability:

His endurance and stamina are incredible. As a half-vampire most wounds can heal within minutes, with only holy or magical weapons causing significant harm to him. However he does have much higher resistance to holy and magical based forms of damage due to him being part human He does not require oxygen, and can easily shrug off things such as getting struck by lightning, getting burned, and frozen. He can also stay out in the sunlight without getting harmed, and does not need to drink human blood to survive, although he does still have the craving for human blood, he does fight against it. He also possesses near infinite amounts of stamina.

- Misc:

His other senses such as sight, hearing, and especially smell are insane. As he’s capable of discerning a person’s lineage and what family they may belong to simply by the smell of their blood. He’s also capable of seeing clearly in the dark, and can hear things coming from almost a mile away. However he has full control and mastery of his senses, as he’s capable of ignoring certain things. Which can be useful if he’s in an area filled with an awful smell, as he can prevent himself from getting overwhelmed from the smell despite his heightened senses.

Alucard is a master shapeshifter, capable of near instantaneously changing into various animals and states of matter. However his most used forms are a wolf which can achieve close to mach speeds in full sprint, a bat that has a powerful sonar and the ability to shoot balls of fire, and a large cloud of mist or toxic gas that can slip through the smallest of openings and cracks. He can also change his physical appearance, as indicated by his persona of Genya Arikado.

Alucard’s mastery of powerful dark magic. Having been trained by Dracula himself, Alucard has knowledge of powerful spells that can allow him to teleport short distances instantly, fire powerful balls of flame, summon large black and red meteors as large as himself, drain the souls of those around him to empower himself and can likewise seal those souls away. He also has a lot of knowledge on other forms of magic, particularly summoning as he is capable of summoning small imps, fairies, ghosts, bats, and even sentient swords to aid him as long as he has the right spell written down on a card. Part of Alucard’s magic also involves short range teleportation. Mainly in the form of disappearing in a pillar of light before reappearing in another spot within a short range (less than a mile.)

He also has average levels of telekinetic abilities, capable of using it to lift objects such as his sword or other objects like books with his mind.

Alucard also does not require someone’s permission to enter someone’s property, compared to regular vampires in his world who usually do.

- Weaknesses:

Even though he may be a Dhampir, he does still possess some weaknesses similar to vampires, albeit in different ways.

While he is highly resistant to physical damage, he can still be slain by getting impaled in the heart or decapitated.

Also while Alucard is more resistant to holy artifacts/weapons/spells, they do still harm him more than normal and wounds from said sources can take longer to heal. Same goes for weapons made of or lined with silver. While not inherently fatal, holy weapons, spells, and weapons are more painful to him.

As a Dhampir Alucard can cross over running water, however water does harm Alucard on contact. Whether it’s a body of water like a lake, or the rain. Water seems to burn Alucard slowly. Not immediately painful, but it does still burn him. He usually carries an old relic that helps nullify the burning effects water has on him, but without it water WILL burn him.

Skills:

- Skills

Alucard is a skilled, well trained man. Having been trained in swordsmanship by his mother, and magic by his father. Alucard is a man with quite a bit of skills.

Alucard can speak several different languages. Including Spanish, Romanian, English, French, and Japanese fluently.

He’s cultured and intelligent, being very familiar with magical and non magical subjects, with a particularly wealthy knowledge on how to deal with many supernatural and paranormal beings.

Alucard is well trained in many different weapons. But primarily bladed weapons such as daggers (including the throwing variety), many different kinds of swords ranging from scimitars to greatswords, and hand-to-hand combat. However he is most proficient with one-handed shortswords.

Personality:

Alucard is a man who comes off as cool, level headed, and with strong determination to keep him going. However is a man troubled by his past. Due to his mother having been accused of being a witch and burned at the stake, made him often cold, distant, and bitter towards humans as well towards his own father Dracula who vowed to kill all humans to avenge Lisa’s death. This left Alucard highly pessimistic, and always developing a plan for any situation while leaving absolutely nothing to chance.

Despite his bitterness towards humans for what they did to his mother, Alucard is one who made a vow to never harm an innocent life, regardless of what race they are. Although he still prefers to stay alone and away from humans due to his vampiric nature, he can still be very polite and well-mannered towards others. He’s even capable of forming tight friendships quite easily as he did with Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades, and Grant Danasty as well as Maria. These friendships he’s formed over the years have helped him warm up to other humans. Even so, he prefers to keep to himself in the real world, wishing to live a quiet life, vowing to only take up the family sword if he’s ever truly needed.

Alucard is also someone who is described as the kind of person to never leave anything to chance. Always coming prepared for anything if he’s “working.”

Bio:

Born somewhere within the 15th century, Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes was the result of an unusual and bizarre bond between the feared Lord of Darkness, Dracula, and a human woman named Lisa. Due to this relationship, Alucard was destined to be far stronger than any ordinary humans and most vampires, but not quite as strong as his father. The family of Lisa, Dracula, and Adrian was a rather sweet relationship. Not perfect by any means, but the love they had for each other was very real. Although Dracula would often claim that the gentle side of Adrian’s human half often clouded his “better judgement.” Despite this, the family was happy together.

Then it all came crashing down when Adrian’s mother, Lisa, was burned at the stake for accusations of her being a witch. An act that would change Adrian’s life forever.

When Lisa was killed, it seemed to secure Dracula’s reasons for hating humans, thus sending him into a spiraling descent into madness as he wished for all of humanity to “Pay for their sins.” While Dracula wasn’t a nice person to begin with and was already feared among humans and vampires alike, the death of Lisa just seemed to draw out the worst aspects of the Vampire.

Adrian however, was different. For Adrian was there to witness his mother’s death personally, during which his mother cried out as she burned

"Do not hate humans. If you cannot live with them, then at least do them no harm, for theirs is already a hard lot..."

These last words had a major impact on Adrian’s thought process, and while he would remain bitter towards humanity, he did not lash out at them. Rather he exiled himself for an indeterminate amount of time. That was until he met the current and only remaining member of the legendary and infamous clan of Vampire Hunters, Trevor Belmont. Who with a woman with powerful elemental magic, and a human thief Grant Danasty, set forth to try and put a stop to Dracula’s war on humanity. During which led Adrian chose to go under the name "Alucard" –Dracula's name in reverse– to represent that he stood for beliefs opposite those of his father.

However when they had vanquished Dracula, Alucard despite knowing that he had to stop his father for the sake of the world, had still felt an intense amount of guilt for committing the act of patricide. Leading Alucard to go into a deep slumber, hidden from the world…

That was not where Alucard’s story had ended however, as whenever his father Dracula had arisen, or when the world needed his aid. He’d awake from his slumber and set forth to help. Culminating in the year 2035 where Alucard took up the guise of Genya Arikado and joined a secret government in Japan that was dedicated to National Security against paranormal threats. Where he met a young man named Soma Cruz, who was intended to inherit Dracula’s dark powers and become the new Lord of Darkness. An event which thankfully did not transpire.

Skip to the Horizon Incident, Alucard found himself in a strangely familiar, yet distinctly different world. A world he’d come to learn as the “Real World”. Immediately Alucard took to research as much as he could about this world, and thanks to the help of a government organization known as the CAA, a group dedicated to help what would come to be known as “Game Characters” adjust to the real world. An organization that needed all the help they could get. From regular humans in the real world, and video game characters. They needed the assistance in dealing with rowdy characters. While Alucard did not particularly wish to fight unless absolutely needed, he instead offered to work with the CAA as an advisor when it came to matters of the paranormal and supernatural. Whether it’s things such as monsters like vampires or werewolves, or powerful magic. Alucard is willing to help share his knowledge. The Dhampir also works as an ambassador of sorts. Willing to help investigate and check out instances of unidentified characters. Currently he has a home somewhere in the Northern US, but due to his job he often travels to other places, sometimes even overseas, for the CAA. Thankfully due to the similarities of his world and the real world -minus the existence of monsters and magic in his world from the start- Alucard has managed to adjust to life in the real world fairly quickly.

He’s a writer and a painter in his free time, finding those hobbies to be relaxing.

Starting Gear:

- Weapons:

Alucard Sword:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f8/ea...37b9686e4c.jpg

While looking like an ordinary one-handed sword, Alucard’s sword was given to him by his mother. It’s a special sword that has some magical enchantments that makes it more effective at slaying monsters, even though the enchantment doesn’t seem to be of holy origin. Anything it slashes can be described as being left with a clean, smooth cut. Alucard usually wields it with either one hand, or can even control it as if using telekinesis.

- Armor:

Alucard Shield: https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1556123246

A shield passed down to him from his parents, it’s an enchanted shield that is highly effective at blocking most any type of attacks. Whether it’s gunfire, or magical attacks. If it can be blocked by a shield, then the Alucard Shield can almost completely nullify the attack.

Alucard Mail:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ca...20140913041323

Made for him specifically, the Alucard Mail is armor made of an unidentified metal. It is however enchanted and is highly resistant to magical attacks. Particularly electricity, ice, and fire based magic. Which do next to nothing to Alucard when worn.

- Tools/Misc:

Twilight Cloak: A black cloak with the cloak’s insides being lined with a red fabric. It’s best described as being as black as the night. Similar to the Alucard Mail, it’s a magical heirloom that grants increased protection. However this cloak gives protection against dark magic. Any magic that could be considered as “dark” or “evil”, this cloak can help provide protection against. It is also fireproof. While it also may be more durable than regular cloth or fabric, it can still be torn/shredded with enough force.

Social/People:

Patchouli Knowledge and Koakuma: Alucard is acquainted with these two, having met Patchouli at a library. They share a fondness for books. Alucard admires Patchouli’s vast knowledge on magical topics. He currently does not dislike Koakuma. He does enjoy her company much like Patchouli.

Bendy the Ink Demon: A peculiar little demon that Alucard was asked to keep a close eye on. He personally doesn’t find the little demon to be too dangerous, mostly slightly annoying. Despite that, he does not hate Bendy at all. Things do get a bit more… exciting with the little demon around.

Gear/Assets:

- Weapons: His house is decorated with various types of swords. A couple Short Swords in his study. , a

However he does have a weapon that’s a bit more magical, and is kept in his house. He does not use it, but it‘s more

The Crissaegrim: A mystical one-handed shortsword that allows the user to swing it at full power at near supersonic speeds. Even if the user is a normal human, those wielding the Crissaegrim can use it’s supersonic swinging speed without any effort at all. It has a blade that never dulls, but it’s sharpness is similar to that of a regular steel shortsword. He keeps this blade stored in his basement, and protected with a magical seal.

- Armor:

His house is decorated with suits of armor on armor stands throughout his house. Primarily in his study room. They are suits made of iron, silver, and gold. They have no magical effects, but are kept around purely for decoration.

- Tools/Misc:

Alucard has a variety of different jewelry located in his house, mainly in his bedroom. These are mostly rings made of Zircon, pearls, onyx, diamond, turquoise, aquamarine, and topaz. They are all kept in a ring case. He likes collecting rings.

- Social/People:

CAA: He currently works for the CAA as a paranormal/supernatural advisor/consultant. As well as a field agent when needed.

Goals:

He wishes to live a relatively quiet life, but is willing to fight or help deal with anything magical or paranormal should the CAA ask for his help. He also wants to try his hand at writing a best selling novel. To see if he could. However his main goal is to try and make sure his father won’t come back in the real world. Even if there are characters from other games that could actually permanently kill Dracula. He still feels partially responsible for dealing with his father should he rise again.

Last edited by SUSTIC; 03-12-2021, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Time for another round of apps. This should conclude it for main apps, everything else is just NPC stuff which i'll get around to at some point.

The Auditor
                    Spoiler:

Name: The Auditor

Appearance

Abilities/Stats/Skills

Spoiler:

General

Spoiler:

Height/Weight: The Auditor's amorphous form allows them a great degree of flexibility when it comes to size and weight, sometimes being able to be little more than wisps on the ground to larger, towering forms. Normally however, they usually maintain a height of somewhere between 7-8 feet, adjusting depending on situation. Weight-wise, their practially gaseous form makes them extremely light, but their nature means this does not mean much in terms of their physical strength.

Stats

Spoiler:

Strength: The Auditor is significantly stronger physically than any human, capable of bisecting others with a simple swing of a blade with little effort on their part or to fire a minigun with near perfect accuracy without a mount.

Speed/Reflexes: Their reflexes are far faster than a normal human's, speed and reflexes enough to match, if not exceed the most competent duelists, and more than enough to react and counter bullets or other projectiles.

Durability: Even disregarding their form's physical immunities, the Auditor can take many a hit before going down. They are by no means invincible or seemingly insurmountable, but one must prepare themselves with highly powerful weapons or prepare for a prolonged engagement before taking them down.

Weaknesses: While extremely difficult to even scratch with purely physical means, magical attacks and armaments can damage them well, and with enough magical firepower, they can go down. But their body's nature still allows them to evade blows easily, thus when one strikes, they must do so with speed and power. In addition, absorbing the wrong corpse could lead to potentially fatal circumstances. Or worse.

Abilities

Spoiler:

Shadowform: The Auditor’s body and it’s unique nature gives them several abilities. The first is being practically immune to physical attacks. Fists and swords cut through them as if parting fog, doing no damage otherwise, and bullets pass through them harmlessly. This also allows them a radical degree of shapeshifting, and the ability to float and fly. Their form can also be highly corrosive, eating through substances such as concrete instantly if they so desire.

Soulflame: The Auditor can project incredibly harmful gouts of black flame, eating away at whatever they touch. These can be focused with additional energy, even forming into deadly beams of black and red, easily capable of ripping through heavy materials such as concrete and steel.

Teleportation: Simply put, they can teleport. Maximum distance is around 200 feet, comes with a distinctive sound reminiscent of a gas ignition.

Summoning: The Auditor can summon practically any kind of weapon into their hands, fully loaded. Be it guns, swords, or explosive, as long as they can visualize it, they can summon it. They cannot summon energy-based weaponry, however, unless they teleport it from somewhere else.

Possession/Absorption: An ability granted by the red halo above their head. This gives them the ability to send out portions of themselves to ensnare a target, possessing them moments after, all while boosting the subject’s capabilities, increasing reaction times, making them inhumanly durable and turning a well-trained agent into an outright killing machine. The Auditor gets any information or memories the subject possessed. Alternatively, they can absorb the corpse of another, granting them not just abilities, but powers or enhanced physicality they possess along with healing themselves if they are wounded.

Reality Warp: The Auditor’s nature allows them to warp their surroundings to better suit a battle, rising huge fully constructed spires out of the ground, creating cover or blocking passageways, and numerous other ways, including offensively if prepared beforehand.

The second part of this is the capability to rend open holes in reality to lead to their own, a red, shattered place of chains and spikes, where logic is more of a suggestion than a rule. In here, the Auditor controls every facet of the place, and it is there where they are nigh undefeatable. They can also call on things from that reality, projecting spikes from the ground, or summoning numerous minions.

Skills

Spoiler:

Expert Combatant: The Auditor is well trained with numerous kinds of weaponry, both martial and projectile-based. While their lexicon of weapons is not limitless, they have more than enough knowledge to wield and approach combat with high professionalism and skill, making them just as skilled with physical means as they are with their reality warping capabilities.

Businessman: Despite their often direct means of ridding themselves of opponents, they are no slouch when it comes to the ways of running an organization, and not just that, but running an organization discreetly. Well versed at accumulating informants and spies, probing potential competitiors, and cutting off said competitors through financials, legal suits, loopholes, and publicity as much as simply cutting off their heads. This is not to mention their thorough bookkeeping and money management skills as well as a well-versed silver tongue.

Engineer: As one of the original heads behind the Improbability Drive project, their knowledge of engineering and metaphysics is second to none, even if nowadays they prefer to only advise rather than get their hands dirty with wrenches and blueprints.

Personality: The Auditor acts in a fairly casual yet cold manner to nearly anyone they speak with. They have no qualms with discussing what horrible acts and atrocities they’ve committed, dismissing most as “just another on the list”.

Their nature is highly flexible depending on who they're speaking to. A master of putting on masks to fool others, the Auditor is a highly manipulative being, able to put on a veneer of friendliness and hospitality, when in reality they care extremely little for whomever they speak to. And to those already bound in their clutches, they do very little to hide this side of things. To him, people are tools of varying quality and usefulness. This is not to say they can't care about others, but more that it takes a lot of effort to do so, effort that they find wasted in the long term. But despite this, they do well by those who serve them, offering plentiful resources and opportunities to those willing to work towards their own ends.

Bio: In their own world, few knew where precisely they came from, and the Auditor prefers to keep it that way. But as they appeared, their tendrils of influence spread. Leaders replaced with those more favorable to him, resources distributed from an unseen wellspring. And soon enough, Nevada was theirs. But not everyone cared for their rule. Mercenaries of high skill were hired. Projects were set back or destroyed, and eventually, they came for him. He underestimated his foes, and fell due to greed and fury.

But then, they woke up. In a new, chaotic world. A malleable world. They were left in a new Nevada, but to them, gathering remnants of their world, gathering a solid foundation and offering service and safety to those the world desired to scorn was much like taking candy from a baby. Nevada was ruined by the initial conflict. Cities burned, and as they fell to pieces, smaller towns fell to disuse, citizens forced to move as government aid was focused on larger battles and conflicts. And the Auditor used all this and gave the people of Nevada hope with themselves.

They offered jobs, homes, worked to exterminate or capture many of the hostile characters in the region with their own forces and mercenaries. They helped rebuild when the government didn't. They built back up Vegas, Reno, Carson City, the Hoover Dam. They gave order and prosperity when there was none. They gave hope. And they twisted that hope they built up, that adoration and sent it outward. They decried the US government, the paralysis the Horizon Incident had caught them in, and vied for Nevada to secede from the US. And those scorned, those abandoned by the government ate it up and agreed. And by the time the government did finally settle from the chaos and the fires of that violent conflict died down, Nevada had fully disconnected from the grid, working off their own power and might. Nevada became the Auditor's seat of power, and the government could do little but watch at the precedent it set.

While no other states have seceded, rumblings still happen here and there, and the Auditor smiles all the while at the chaos they've sown simply by being there. Nevada itself is still open to tourism to an extent, but the patriotism is high there, and insulting Nevada in any way is a good route to being beaten.

But the Auditor's goals are nowhere near complete. Even now, their tendrils of influence still snake outwards, even across the world, working to shift and move towards some heretofore unknown goal.

Starting Gear

Spoiler:

Weapons
                    Spoiler:

The Auditor's weaponry all is derived from their Summoning capability, they carry nothing on their person in most cases.

Armor/Clothing

Spoiler:

Being an amorphous being of reality-warping flame, the Auditor does not utilize clothing and finds such things restricting.

Tools/Misc.

Spoiler:

Similarly to weaponry, most tools are conjured rather than on their person.

Relations/Social

Spoiler:

The Auditor's assets in terms of persons is quite large, considering their near unanimous control of much of Nevada's governmental systems, as well as their own personnel, be they hired mercenaries, in-house staff, private army, or outsourced companies. To list everything would be madness, thus, only the most prominent peoples shall be listed.

Phobos: Considered by many to be the Auditor's right-hand man, a remnant from their world. A brilliant scientist and fighter alike, Phobos leads much of the Auditor's personal R&D division and is focused on acquisition and reverse engineering of various technologies of all forms and functions. Currently, Phobos resides within and rules over a remote facility deep within the rural parts of Nevada soil, working on technologies too dangerous to be handled within civilized limits.

Kevin Clamely & Albert Wesker: A pair contracted by the Auditor, providing resources and protections in exchange for their services and expertise in the realms of genetic modification and viruses in addition to their not insubstantial combat capabilities. Their relationship is purely professional, and while Clamely is more or less satisfied with their working conditions, the Auditor and Wesker have butted heads at numerous occasions.

The Chosen: A trio of heavily genetically altered humans, each specialized into different fields of assassination, be it through blade, bullet, or psionic power. The Auditor picked them up similarly to Clamely and Wesker, though has had to be more hands-on due to their previous handler and creator having been effectively been sabotaging the relationships between the three for reasons the Auditor can only speculate. The three have acted as the Auditor's eyes and ears, acting as well as informants and spies as well as they are at removing the eyes and ears of their opposition. Their most notable trait comes from the Auditor's recreation of the Chosen's former "sarcophagi", or effectively phylacteries, allowing the three to act with impunity even if normally such actions would result in their deaths. The Auditor has taken up a mantle as not just a contractor for the three, but an advisor and close figure to the three, almost akin to a parental role.

Valstrax: Wounded very early in the initial Horizon conflicts, the Auditor decided to take in this massive Elder Dragon after learning of their intelligence. While the exact circumstances of their relationship are unclear, some claim to have seen the Auditor actually treat the dragon warmly, though if such accusations reached the Auditor, said sources would be silenced immediately. But it is clear it is something more than just purely professional. Regardless of such, Valstrax acts as an enforcer and mode of rapid transportation for the Auditor, and has played a pivotal role in keeping the US at bay, as Valstrax's speed and power in the air completely shuts down any attempt at aerial entry into the state.

Gear/Assets

Spoiler:

Weapons
                    Spoiler:

The Auditor's weaponry all is derived from their Summoning capability, they carry nothing on their person in most cases.

Armor/Clothing

Spoiler:

Being an amorphous being of reality-warping flame, the Auditor does not utilize clothing and finds such things restricting.

Tools/Misc.

Spoiler:

Similarly to weaponry, most tools are conjured rather than on their person.

Relations/Social

Spoiler:

The Auditor's assets in terms of persons is quite large, considering their near unanimous control of much of Nevada's governmental systems, as well as their own personnel, be they hired mercenaries, in-house staff, private army, or outsourced companies. To list everything would be madness, thus, only the most prominent peoples shall be listed.

Phobos: Considered by many to be the Auditor's right-hand man, a remnant from their world. A brilliant scientist and fighter alike, Phobos leads much of the Auditor's personal R&D division and is focused on acquisition and reverse engineering of various technologies of all forms and functions. Currently, Phobos resides within and rules over a remote facility deep within the rural parts of Nevada soil, working on technologies too dangerous to be handled within civilized limits.

Kevin Clamely & Albert Wesker: A pair contracted by the Auditor, providing resources and protections in exchange for their services and expertise in the realms of genetic modification and viruses in addition to their not insubstantial combat capabilities. Their relationship is purely professional, and while Clamely is more or less satisfied with their working conditions, the Auditor and Wesker have butted heads at numerous occasions.

The Chosen: A trio of heavily genetically altered humans, each specialized into different fields of assassination, be it through blade, bullet, or psionic power. The Auditor picked them up similarly to Clamely and Wesker, though has had to be more hands-on due to their previous handler and creator having been effectively been sabotaging the relationships between the three for reasons the Auditor can only speculate. The three have acted as the Auditor's eyes and ears, acting as well as informants and spies as well as they are at removing the eyes and ears of their opposition. Their most notable trait comes from the Auditor's recreation of the Chosen's former "sarcophagi", or effectively phylacteries, allowing the three to act with impunity even if normally such actions would result in their deaths. The Auditor has taken up a mantle as not just a contractor for the three, but an advisor and close figure to the three, almost akin to a parental role.

Valstrax: Wounded very early in the initial Horizon conflicts, the Auditor decided to take in this massive Elder Dragon after learning of their intelligence. While the exact circumstances of their relationship are unclear, some claim to have seen the Auditor actually treat the dragon warmly, though if such accusations reached the Auditor, said sources would be silenced immediately. But it is clear it is something more than just purely professional. Regardless of such, Valstrax acts as an enforcer and mode of rapid transportation for the Auditor, and has played a pivotal role in keeping the US at bay, as Valstrax's speed and power in the air completely shuts down any attempt at aerial entry into the state.

Goals: The Auditor's goals are unknown to most, even many working personally with them. All most known is it's of very large scope, and involves a massive amount of resources and power.

Kevin Clamely (The Patriarch)
                    Spoiler:

Name: Kevin Clamely

Appearance

Abilities/Stats/Skills

Spoiler:

General

Spoiler:

Height: The Patriarch stands well above most, averaging at around 9 feet tall.

Weight: His large, broad shouldered figure, heavy genetic alteration, high muscle density and cybernetic implants lens to an impressively heavy figure, more than able to stand their ground against even superhuman forces against themselves.

Age: Unknown (If I had to take a shot in the dark, i'd say late 40s, early 50s. Perhaps even older.)

Stats
                    Spoiler:

Strength: Genetic modification has given them heaps of strength, more than enough to easily swat aside cars and even flip over tanks. Getting into close combat with this monster is very much not a good idea.

Speed/Reflexes: The Patriarch more focuses on endurance over speed, their top speed only a little more than that of a normal human, but considering the weight and strength they're throwing around, an impact at those speeds is more than enough to incapacitate most foes.

Durability: The Patriarch is no stranger to massive wounds, be they from bullet, explosive or flame. One could sink entire magazines into the Patriarch's flesh and they may only give him pause, not to mention how much of that flesh can be easily restored with built in regenerative systems and chemicals. They can take entire volleys from a grenade launcher and push through the likes of an RPG. He is by no means invincible, but massive concentrated fire is required to down this behemoth.

Weaknesses: The Patriarch built himself to be a walking, talking tank, and durability-wise, they're built like one. But of all things Horzine found and developed to try and take them down, many pointed to Horzine's weaponization of microwave technology, which while he can still take much punishment from it, they are far less built to be cooked by radiation than by actual fire and/or bullets.

Abilities
                    Spoiler:

Nerve-Mounted Weapons Platform: His left arm has been replaced with a prosthetic, capable of switching between a normal arm for lab work, or in battle, a combination of a minigun, a rocket launcher, and a short to medium range mortar. His presence on the battlefield is undeniable, and his several systems allow him to flush out and rip apart any who stand against him.

Stalker Cloaking MK2: The Patriarch has a advanced version of the Stalker’s cloaking tech, able to cloak at will for practically indefinite periods of time. Very slight flickers can occasionally be seen and sound can’t be masked, but it still makes them a far harder target to chase down and is perfect for ambushes.

Rejuvenation: The Patriarch originally had a set of regeneration vials, capable of quickly regenerating even fatal damage. However, the Patriarch has since upgraded, having the system embedded in themselves rather than using external vials. The system can also regenerate charges over time, allowing them to continue fighting for very extended periods of time.

Tentacle: Finally, the Patriarch has a long tentacle that can thrust out of their stomach, often used to drag in unsuspecting prey. The tentacle’s length is around 20 feet at max extension, and it's pull strength is more than enough to reel in human-sized prey with very little effort.

Skills
                    Spoiler:

Kevin, despite his apparent insanity is an utterly brilliant genetic engineer. While later improved by other employees, he laid the foundations for countless projects, from cloning, gene-splicing, and nerve-connected prosthetics and weapons systems.

Combined with the gene-splicing and cybernetic enhancement done on himself, this makes him a highly crafty and powerful combatant, capable of adapting to numerous situations on the fly.

He’s incredibly good at quick calculations in their head, allowing them to predict enemy movement so their strongest weapons hit dead on.

Personality: Kevin is usually quite headstrong and independent, though not blinded by it, as they do listen to and respect their peers to an extent. While highly clinical when working, out in the field he’s known for his angry streak, despising normal humans and considering them inferior in every way.

He’s definitely attached to his creations, considering all of them his “children” and Kevin can fly into a rage if they’re insulted or killed. He hopes to bring about “a better world” for his “children”, and is willing to do so at any cost, be it to others or themselves.

Bio: Kevin Clamely was the founder and CEO of Horzine Biotech, a scientific and pharmaceutical organization with connections around the world. The corporation was well known, and their efforts had revolutionized the field of medicine in several fields.

However, the British government was interested in certain fields, so they contracted them with a secret project, one to create a super soldier. Something that could be rapidly produced, something that couldn’t feel pain or remorse, and be easily programmable. While many in the company, including Clamely themselves were against the idea at first, the amount of money being offered quickly changed that.

This lead to a focus on cloning, something Clamely helped pioneer during these first few years of the project. However, during this time, an idea sparked in their head. Perhaps there was a possibility they could bring back their lost son with this research? Thus, they started working on the side, their efforts leading to the first Clot, a barely cognizant thing wearing a mockery of their son’s face, and with a horrendously violent streak.

Except towards him. While his project was a partial failure, the familial imprinting was still there. While most were disgusted by the end result, they couldn’t help but still see them as a child of theirs, if a wayward one. However, another idea sparked in their head as they thought about this. What if they could make more like them, and these “children” could be the super soldiers they were to work on?

Thus, more Clots were created and experimented on. This led to the creation of the Gorefast, the Crawler, and the Bloat. Soon, they started using samples of other family members. Their daughter’s DNA created the Stalker, and their wife’s created the Siren. More and more, they were starting to see these new creations as better than their old family, and thus they kept creating darker and darker creations, to the point where Horzine was unnerved. The project was officially canceled, but Kevin wouldn’t let it die so easily, now beginning to see the rest of Horzine as “in their way”. Underground facilities were repurposed for the project, and when a veritable army was ready, he bolstered himself with the same improvements his “children” had, and more so.

Soon afterwards, countless specimens flooded the streets of London, the British Disaster Response was overwhelmed and destroyed. Within a day, London had fallen, and soon the rest of the UK would follow suit.

The rest of Horzine switched gears, hiring and supplying countless mercenaries to fight back the horde as the Patriarch himself managed to get to the mainland, overwhelming Paris as their specimens continued to multiply exponentially. Yet now, when all was going so well, they were ripped from this reality, thrust into another.

As a different kind of chaos moved through the streets, they realized that this wasn’t their home, and thus they fled, their children gone. Later, they were tracked down by the Auditor. They didn’t just offer safety, but they offered labs, funding, and DNA samples of every specimen they had made, recovered from when the chaos was in full swing. All they had to do to continue their work was to work for them, for their specimens to be aimed more accurately at certain targets.

Kevin, seeing this as the best chance to recover what they had lost, accepted, and now works under a front for the Auditor’s organization, seeding chaos at very specific times and places, for reasons Clamely is still mostly unaware of.

Starting Gear
                    Spoiler:

Weapons

Spoiler:

Weaponry described up in abilities under "Nerve-Mounted Weapons Platform".

Armor/Clothing
                    Spoiler:

When one is a giant hulking monstrosity capable of tanking RPGs, armor seems quite unnecessary.

Tools/Misc.
                    Spoiler:

The Patriarch rarely carries much on their person, tools included.

Relations/Social
                    Spoiler:

Albert Wesker: One of the few people Kevin has respect for, both in terms of goals and skills. They almost see a kindred spirit of a kind, and they have been quite eagerly sharing findings and research with them, much as Wesker has assisted them. Both have been strengthened by each other's knowledge, and the Patriarch has been satisfied to find one they consider an equal.

The Auditor: Kevin's current contractor and boss. Kevin cares little for the Auditor's motivations, just as little as the Auditor cares about his. It's a mutual and strictly professional relationship, the Auditor provides the resources and Kevin grants some of their research and soldiers for the Auditor's growing forces. Nothing more, nothing less.

Gear/Assets

Spoiler:

Weapons

Spoiler:

Weaponry described up in abilities under "Nerve-Mounted Weapons Platform".

Armor/Clothing

Spoiler:

When one is a giant hulking monstrosity capable of tanking RPGs, armor seems quite unnecessary.

Tools/Misc.
                    Spoiler:

The Patriarch rarely carries much on their person, tools included.

Relations/Social

Spoiler:

Albert Wesker: One of the few people Kevin has respect for, both in terms of goals and skills. They almost see a kindred spirit of a kind, and they have been quite eagerly sharing findings and research with them, much as Wesker has assisted them. Both have been strengthened by each other's knowledge, and the Patriarch has been satisfied to find one they consider an equal.

The Auditor: Kevin's current contractor and boss. Kevin cares little for the Auditor's motivations, just as little as the Auditor cares about his. It's a mutual and strictly professional relationship, the Auditor provides the resources and Kevin grants some of their research and soldiers for the Auditor's growing forces. Nothing more, nothing less.

Goals: Currently, their focus is on strengthening both themselves and their "children" with usage of new methods introduced by the Horizon Incident. And once they're satisfied, they shall begin preparations to start their invasion anew in a new, unsuspecting world.

Bendy, the Dancing Demon

Spoiler:

Name: Bendy

Appearance

Abilities/Stats/Skills

Spoiler:

General

Spoiler:

Height: Their standard height is around 4'3.

Weight: Their standard form's weight is akin to that of a small child of around 12-14 years old. (No idea on approximates)

Stats

Spoiler:

Strength: Strength depends on the form they are currently taking. While normal, they're a bit weaker than the average adult due to their size, but shifting into a larger state can drastically increase their strength dependent on the ink put into the form.

Speed/Reflexes: Speed and reflexes are mostly average comparative to a human at base. Speed can increase much like strength when it comes to larger forms.

Durability: Being made of demonically-charged ink has it's upsides. This includes a lack of bones and organs, allowing them to take a lot of damage. Removing what would otherwise be a critical part of the body, such as the head, will not cause death, as their consciousness itself is spread throughout the entirety of their being. They're especially resistant to impacts, allowing them to fall from great heights, take hits from crushing blows easily, and leaves them unable to be crushed or beaten to a pulp altogether.

Wounds do regenerate, albeit slowly. Can be greatly strengthened with application of other sources of ink. Blood has been shown to allow them even faster regeneration.

Weaknesses: If you wanted to damage them, slicing attacks would be your best bet to do so, or application of high amounts of heat. Anything made to remove ink as well such as acetone can practically melt them.

Abilities

Spoiler:

Ink Manipulation: Their main and most powerful ability. They can control and shape ink, even being able to form it into functioning tools, structures, and even living entities. This includes their own ink, giving them a high degree of shapeshifting, able to tailor themselves new parts or clothing, or even becoming a puddle of ink. This can also be used offensively as well, as they could increase the size of a hand, allowing it to punch with more power and strength than normal.

Larger forms for themselves require more ink, but boast heightened physical capabilities. The larger the form, the harder it is for them to maintain, however. This often leaves larger forms looking more unstable, or having less features or details.

Due to larger forms requiring more ink, they don't know if there's a limit to the size they can become, and haven't tested out such ideas, especially due to how tired they can feel afterwards.

Living entities created via Ink Manipulation are non-sentient. They can follow simple orders, and little more. Creatures such as this can have their ink almost work in a corrosive manner, melting through materials by turning the material itself into ink.

Tools made with ink are incredibly similar to their actual counterparts. A knife or cleaver made of ink can cut just as easily as a proper metal one, and possesses a similar durability. This even works for weaponry like guns, bullets included.

Capability to Transition Onto a 2D Surface: By pressing themselves against a wall, they can merge into it, becoming a 2D figure. While standard attacks cannot affect them while like this, destroying the surface itself can.

Cartoon Logic: Bendy retains some of their cartoon logic within the real world. This primarily includes things such as Hammerspace, and the capability to hide behind even incredibly thin structures, even if it seems illogical.

Hammerspace is akin to a miniature pocket dimension, accessed via putting something behind them in the general area where a pocket would be. It's size is similar to that of a large closet. It's other limitation comes in that it cannot store a living being inside it. This includes sentient machines. Time inside the hammerspace is stopped, so even a ticking time-bomb can be stored inside without fear of it detonating. Though you might need to solve that problem when you bring it back out.

Demonic Rituals: Bendy has extensive knowledge about how to perform demonic rituals. Their effects can vary greatly, depending on materials used, size of the grounding symbol, and it's location. Larger rituals have more powerful effects, or can affect a larger area.

They can be used for many purposes, enchanting items with various effects, protecting places or people, healing people, resurrecting the dead, creating intelligent life, and much, much more. Blood is an almost universal constant in these rituals however, and human blood works the best. Other objects needed can be often quite obscure, especially for more potent or large-scale effects.

Ink Transmutation: An ability granted from performing a demonic ritual on themselves. They can transmute any kind of matter into ink. This drains their stamina somewhat with continued use, thus they only use it when they really need ink or are faced with something heavily armored.

The tougher the material, the harder it is to transmute, taking more out of them. Biological material, be it flesh or wood transmutes the fastest, while heavy metal plating can take far longer. Bendy needs physical contact with the item in question for the transmutation to work, and breaking that contact immediately stops the process.

If focused or angry enough, this effect can also work as an aura, though it’s significantly less powerful and takes a fair amount of strain on Bendy’s end.

Detachable Head: A simple ability, coming from their lack of neck. They can separate their head from their body quite easily, and function perfectly fine. This can be used in a periscopic manner, using it to see something far above them, or to chuck at someone to scare or bite them.

Skills

Spoiler:

Bendy is quite skilled with a variety of bladed weaponry, and has a large preference towards axes. They seem to know just where to cut to disable a humanoid opponent quite easily. Also makes them good at slicing food very finely.

As their title may imply, they're also skilled in a variety of dances from various countries. Their actual favorite is probably ballet, but they'll never actually admit it.

They can play multiple instruments, including the guitar, piano, cello, and violin. Violin is their favorite.

They know several languages, something they learned to help communicate with all kinds of children. They even know the likes of sign and braille.

Personality: Bendy has a quite conflicting personality. Most of the time, they’re quite nice, caring for others, spooked by many things around them. They can often have a pep in their step, and can be seen beaming almost all the time.

However, this is only part of them. Other times, they can be quite cold, uncaring, and pessimistic. This side has little qualms hurting others to get what they need or want, and if it ever came to hurting someone they care about, they would hunt them down and end them. This other side comes out less often, usually when they’re stressed or angry.

No matter what, they still do care about those they consider friends, it’s a simple matter of how they approach it.

They’re really not suited to living on their own, due to both their size and abandonment issues. They also utterly despise those who lie, and almost never can fully trust someone again unless they do so for a very, very good reason.

Underneath this, they’re still a cartoon character at heart. Meaning they can be quite clever, often quick thinking and using the environment around them in ways most wouldn’t think of. They also have a mischievous side that rarely comes out. Usually only if someone pranks them, it can spark an escalating prank war, where they will almost assuredly be the winner as it scales to proportions nobody wanted it to.

Bio: Bendy was once a simple cartoon character, created by Joey Drew Studios alongside Boris the Wolf and Alice Angel. The three were stars of a somewhat long-running cartoon in the 1930’s. However, things shifted. A strange machine was created, and the focus on making cartoons slowed to a crawl, as Joey Drew had much darker ambitions.

Superstition lead to worship, and then to sacrifices. Ungodly things occurred in the bowels of the studio, even after it closed down. Half-grown cartoon characters, malformed and mangled, created via twisting the bodies of former workers.

Even the form of the dancing demon themselves came to fruition, taller, unstable, murderous.

Partially due to this, Bendy’s arrival from the Horizon Incident was somewhat different than most. Conflicting memories and feelings reside within them. On one side, they’re a cartoon character, having a myriad of adventures and hijinks with their friends. On the other side, they remember the studio, disheveled and abandoned. The feelings of being an actual murderous monster.

Due to this state, they were classified as neutral by the government, and given a caretaker to watch over them and provide support. Such a process has repeated multiple times, as most normal humans have tended to been frightened by their nature and some of their actions, even if they mean well. More recently, they were put under the watch of one Alucard, who has since been able to keep a far better handle on things than their predecessors. They still occasionally go to therapy to help treat their effective PTSD, but things are improving for the little demon. They just hope it will stay that way.

Starting Gear

Spoiler:

Weapons

Spoiler:

They carry around a large hand-axe that they keep in their hammerspace. While rarely used, it does have the very faint scent of iron and ink.

Armor/Clothing

Spoiler:

Clothes are something Bendy's unused to, and they prefer not to wear much, using only a bowtie. The shoes, despite them looking like such, are not clothes.

Tools/Misc.

Spoiler:

8 Gallons of Blood (stored in enchanted jugs), 2 Fountain Pens, Various misc. Ritual supplies (animal parts, various kinds of gems and metals, etc, etc), 1 Boris Plush, 1 Bendy Cutout, 10 Cherry Bombs (primed, original potency), 1 Safe (empty), 1 Bike Horn, and 5 Cream Pies.

Relations/Social

Spoiler:

Alucard: Bendy's current caretaker. Bendy doesn't know Alucard that well as of yet, but they like them a fair amount. If not for being unsettled by themselves and their general nature, then for simply not ditching them to the wayside like the several before them. Bendy is still quite nervous though, especially when it comes to their darker side and their demonic rituals, which they've been keeping secret for now. But they feel like this will be different, for the better. It has to be, right?

C&L Club: The "Cute & Lethal" club is a small friend group Bendy became a part of. Said "club" is lead by the spirit known as Spooky (House of Jumpscares), where said spirit has been plotting to attempt to get people to take cute Characters more seriously. Said club is quite small, and most only have contact over the internet. Other members include Skul (The Hero Slayer), and Six (Little Nightmares). Mostly they just chat over the internet, but Spooky themselves is actually quite close-by... As in, said ghost may have been hitchhiking alongside Bendy in secret, not that Bendy actually knows such fully, simply accepting their presence rather than questioning it.

The two often work together when it comes to rituals and such, and both have learned a fair amount from one another.

Gear/Assets

Spoiler:

Weapons

Spoiler:

Armor/Clothing

Spoiler:

Clothes are something Bendy's unused to, and they prefer not to wear much, using only a bowtie. The shoes, despite them looking like such, are not clothes.

Tools/Misc.

Spoiler:

8 Gallons of Blood (stored in enchanted jugs), 2 Fountain Pens, Various misc. Ritual supplies (animal parts, various kinds of gems and metals, etc, etc), 1 Boris Plush, 1 Bendy Cutout, 10 Cherry Bombs (primed, original potency), 1 Safe (empty), 1 Bike Horn, and 5 Cream Pies.

Relations/Social

Spoiler:

Alucard: Bendy's current caretaker. Bendy doesn't know Alucard that well as of yet, but they like them a fair amount. If not for being unsettled by themselves and their general nature, then for simply not ditching them to the wayside like the several before them. Bendy is still quite nervous though, especially when it comes to their darker side and their demonic rituals, which they've been keeping secret for now. But they feel like this will be different, for the better. It has to be, right?

C&L Club: The "Cute & Lethal" club is a small friend group Bendy became a part of. Said "club" is lead by the spirit known as Spooky (House of Jumpscares), where said spirit has been plotting to attempt to get people to take cute Characters more seriously. Said club is quite small, and most only have contact over the internet. Other members include Skul (The Hero Slayer), and Six (Little Nightmares). Mostly they just chat over the internet, but Spooky themselves is actually quite close-by... As in, said ghost may have been hitchhiking alongside Bendy in secret, not that Bendy actually knows such fully, simply accepting their presence rather than questioning it.

The two often work together when it comes to rituals and such, and both have learned a fair amount from one another.

Goals: At the moment, Bendy doesn't have many overarching goals, other than proving their helpful nature to their caretaker and continuing their therapy.

Last edited by Koishi; 03-07-2021, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I decided to come back on a trip of Nostalgia, and hoped that maybe this rp set off. But it seemed to die off before coming out the traction.

I'm hoping I'm wrong and you guys just moved to another platform. Anyhow, I will post my app when I can.
                      To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

Working...
                      X