X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderator Added to RP Section

Just thought that you guys should know that I have officially added Katrix/Satori as a moderator to the RP section. He has complete moderating power over this section. If there are any disputes or disagreements regarding this change of administration, please direct them towards me.

Happy RP-ing!

thank you Remilia, I know Katrix will do a great work on this
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It appears that everything is coming up Katrix today/yesterday. His forum anniversary (didn't forget, I just never had the time to say) and another role in the Yukkuricraft community. I would say that I am highly jealous and want everything about Katrix's life to be my own but Katrix deserves it. I could say A LOT of things to thank and celebrate Katrix's recent accomplishments and what he has done but I think I'll save that for his birthday.
      I am not surprised but I am happy to see Katrix gain the role. I myself voiced my interest in him gaining the rights and I do honestly believe that he is the one who matches all the criteria.
      1. Must be a respected and good RPer.
      2. Must know how to manage and moderate.
      3. Must carry weight and be respected in the GREATER Yukkuricraft community.

There are other things but those three are the major things that must satisfied if someone were to be considered for the role of RP mod. And, if I'm going to be honest, Katrix is possibly the only person who meets all successfully. At the time, a good number of us had narrowed it down to a few. But I knew that Katrix had to be the one to do it.

All in all, I am proud and happy to see my brother-of-the-north receive this honour.
      Well done, Katrix!
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Thanks to everyone here. I'll try to make sure the RP section stays as civilized as possible. Most people here probably won't notice too much of a difference. Right now the only thing I'm going to do is to lock the pokemon RP as it was requested to be locked and add a advice section to the "Rule of the Roleplay" topic that's going to be written by SUSTIC.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
        X