Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OOC Hub] Eternal Galaxy - GAIA

Eternal Galaxy
    GAIA

This thread will serve as the central hub of the next parts of Eternal Galaxy RPs that rely on the GAIA Timeline. Current Section will be announced below.
    Next Section will also be announced when it is ready for feedback and applications. The next section will only open when the previous is finished or enough demand for it is achieved.

This OP is best viewed via web.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Current Section
    Next Section
    Announcements
    Lore
    Application

Prism
    Reaper's Call
    Shattered Ice Flower
    Dreadnought
    Shards of Starlight
    - Operation Longbow
    - Sacred Shadow
    - Goddess of Vengeance
    - The Lost Princess
    - Across the Rift
    - Artifacts of the Creators
    - Daedalus' Labyrinth
    Echoes of Time
    Phoenix

CURRENT SECTION
    Phoenix

NEXT SECTION
    Shards of Starlight
    Operation Longbow

ANNOUNCEMENTS
    This section will be where I post any announcements that would be important for all participants of the RPs.

8/1/2015
    This Thread has been created. Wooooo~

LORE

To simplify things, see OP of the EG Project thread for lore. (The google doc)
    https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....Galaxy-Project

APPLICATION
    Utilize this template for any section. See the respective section for any specific information before attempting to create a character.

Name:
    Race:
    Appearance:
    Faction:
    Role:
    Bio:
    Inventory:
    Notes:
    Bio is more all-encompassing. Include History and Personality into it.
    Include possible progression for Inventory.
    Feel free to note any possible faction and or role changes that could occur during a section.
    You may also include other predictions. This will help me understand what you want to achieve and take it into consideration.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-04-2015, 07:18 PM.

I would like to write a thing.

Spoiler: In a pub on a Commonwealth-Sympathizing planet in the Inner Rim, a small crowd gathers around a traveled man, downing some ale. He begins to tell them a story.

"So, ya all wanna hear a tale, do ya? One from my piratin' days in the Outer Rim?" The man pours out a Venturian ale into his mug, letting it sit for a moment before he continues, "Right. I'll give ya a tale. How many of ya've heard the Legend of the Angels?"

The crowd around the man stirred a little, with light mumbles and grumbles coursing throughout. It seemed like this was the first time they'd ever heard of this Legend. The man adjusted himself in his chair.

"Right. Well then, allow me to enlighten ya." He said, taking a swig of his ale and planting it back down on his table, "Legend has it, 'bout five years back, in the Outer Rim, a big ol' ship just... appeared. Looked like it could house millions. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got here. Anyone who tried to board it was never heard from, and attempts to contact it were met with silence. A right bloody ghost ship, if ya ask me. But not all share my thinkin'. Some of my mates say that the ship would show up in the nick of time whenever they were raiding a planet. Right there in the atmosphere. Like it didn't even care. Never seen it myself, but these are some reliable sources."

He picked up a knife from the table and carved a crude drawing of what the ship looked like into the surface, based on the reports. It resembled a city of sorts, mixed with a ship.

"Folks call 'em Angels. Showin' up to save lives, vanishin' quickly as they came. Some folks claim they've gotten a look at the Angels. Led by two men and one woman: they claim. But don't let their names fool ya. They may be known as Angels, but rumor has it, they fight like demons. The first of their leaders... A woman. Beautiful as the settin' sun, restless as a young child, brilliant as the Goddess herself. They say she alone controls the ship's movements and weapons."

"The second of their leaders: A young boy. Folks say he's one with machines and technology. He thinks, and machines comply. Friend told me he watched him build a rail gun with naught but spare parts around a colony: Blasted half his ship into oblivion with it. Now that rail gun sits, disarmed on the planet's surface. A testament to their power. Oh, but the one in charge of the outfit... he's a more terrifyin' beast altogether."

"He dons a cloak, white as snow, with a collar that covers half of his face. Almost like he were hidin' his monstrous visage from pryin' eyes. They say he can kill ya faster than ya can blink. With two knives in hand, he carves through legions of men like it were nothin'. Many a good sailor's lost his life to the devil. The ferocity and precision with which he fights... It's gained him a nickname among the crews of the Outer Rim... They call him... 'The White Wolf...'"
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Testing new ways to portray the solar systems of the galaxy

This is supposed to be Helios. Kinda wished I could do more sphere like things for the planets...

Comment

are those supposed to be Nevaaras and Prosperity on the outer edge

Comment

Right
          Dua and Duon are obvious and Conlustrare is the other. I might add in rift gate locations and a few additional unnamed planets

Comment

Preparing a chart of all Venturian vehicles. Also will be preparing a simple galaxy map of all major lore locations.

Comment

Good, now post in Intermission D8<

Comment

Ok Here's the start of Vehicle specs, Squadrons, and Squadron Command Ship Crews.
                So far it includes "current generation" Fighters and bombers with all but internal systems speced. It also shows the three generations of Strix Squadron and their two command ships past/present as well as the skeleton line up of Fate Squadron.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

If anyone has any ideas to help fluff up the specs of ships, feel free to post them here or directly onto the google doc since comments are enabled.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-22-2015, 04:00 PM.

Comment

So by the way, Everything happening on Prosperity right now is in Desync with Nevaaras. Prosperity time is beyond Nevaaras time currently.

Comment

Ok now that I'm getting further into Shards of Starlight's section in the timeline, I'm looking at ways to make the RP version work.

Concepts I'm thinking on that would help with the utilization of the timeline in the RP would revolve around "rumors."
                    I.e. characters hear about things that are happening in other parts of the galaxy, but what they hear might not be the whole truth or else might be a lie.

Other things I'm working with are "biases" and "discriminations."
                    I figured at some point the story would be more believable if there were such things and if they were more prominent.
                    These would include things like:
                    - Venturians believing that they are physically and mentally superior to humans (Which is actually supposed to be somewhat true. But... still.)
                    - The Bioroid - AI Controversy (See Tracer Revolution)
                    - Outer Rim neglect

Basically, things are going to be more in a grey zone of Is there really a right or wrong?.
                    I feel this might open up more possibilities while at the same time keeping things following the timeline

Thoughts on this?

Comment

With all of this hype about Undertale, I think I discovered a new theme for Enraged Phenom.

They're gonna have a bad time...

Comment

Working...
                      X