Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OOC] Phoenix Tale: A Fairy Tail RP

Phoenix Tale: A Fairy Tail RP

Welcome to my Revamped Fairy Tail RP. My original version was to follow the anime but it felt too restricting so I decided to change it up for much more needed freedom.

Backstory - Takes place during the 7 year gap that the Tenroji group is frozen. Shortly after the Tenroji group disappearred, a guild called PhoeSan (Phoenix Sanctuary) formed. Located in an ocean town, a guild hall has been made.
    Although the guild is small, with only roughly 50 members, its reputation has been growing to be similar to Fairy Tail, strong and wild. Who started the guild is unknown to most people but it is a guild that helps out the townsman as well as take missions like any other guild. It has been a year since the guild has started and so this is where your story begins, either as a member of PhoeSan or not is up to you.

(I know it's not much of a backstory but this is all I came up with)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rules

1: General RP rules.

2: Overpowering - Now I know there are moments in the anime where OP moments happen so I will allow OPing only during certain moments but MUST notify me ahead of time.

3: Character Limit - 2 OC's only for now, but if you want more, we can talk about it.

4: Magic - There is ALOT of magic types in Fairy Tail so you can either use one that's already there or make a new one of your own.
    4.2: Lost Magic - If you classify yours as Lost Magic, only your person can have it (Can't be any that is used in the anime already).
    4.3: Dragon Slayer - I'm not entirely sure there might be some who would like to have this, as long as it's an original type, I will allow you to use it.
    4.4: List ALL of what your Magic can do, Offensive, Defensive, Supportive, etc. In App would be nice but if you want to keep some or all hidden until a certain moment, PM me.
    4.5: Phoenix Slayer - Phoenix Slayer is much like Dragon Slayer, pretty much the same but to fight phoenixes instead of dragons.
    As long as you make an original type, just like the Dragon Slayer rule, I will allow you to use it. Since this is an original type that I came up with, if you want one, either PM/Steam or ask me in OOC.

5: No killing OCs. Break this rule and you will be kicked.

6: Ranks - Your rank in the guild will depends on the difficulty of the mission you can take. Since PheoSan is small, there's not too many high rankers (Maybe 2-3 S rankers). If you want a high rank, please say what they did to accomplish that rank. For S rank OCs, MUST be approved by me and well convincing, also has to pass the test.

7: Time skips - Depending on the situation, these may occur here and there to get story moving.

8: Look-a-likes: I'm not too sure if anyone wants to do look-a-likes from any of the Mains from the anime/manga but if you do, please make sure that they aren't exactly like the Main (Like name and moves). This is all I'm going to ask of you.

9: Have fun, it's an RP so don't take it serious ok? We're here to have fun.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

App
    Name - OC Name (Last name optional)

Age - How old are they

Height - (Foot and Inches preferred but if you want Meters you can, just place foot and inches in () to make it easier for me)

Gender - Male/Female

Appearance - How He/She looks

Magic - What type they use (Read rules for more info)

Bio/History - What His/Her life has been until now

Guild - What guild they are in if they are in one (Legal, Dark, Independent or None) Please say where your guild marks are and what color in ()

Guild Rank - The rank they have in the guild. Range is F-S. All newcomers are automatically F.

Personality - How He/She acts

Other/Suggestions - What other Info or ideas you want or think of

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and either me or a Mod will answer the best we can.

---------------------------------------
    NPC Apps

Name -

Gender -

Age -

Appearance -

Magic (If any) -

Personality -

Short Bio -

Other -

-----------------------------
    Current and Accepted OCs

------------------------------------------------
    PhoeSan's Logo
    Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Noticable NPCs

Kain - PhoeSan's Guild Master.
    Ren - The Guild's Manager/Attendent (Much like Mira-jane is at Fairy Tail).
    Allen - Ren's brother. A rank PhoeSan member.

---------------------------------------------
    Noticable Locations

Umihane - Ocean town that PhoeSan is located at.
    PhoeSan Hall - Where the guild is located.
    Flya Serene - Dorm where members live.
    Seawake Neve - Cafe and bar located next to the ocean where members go for drinks and food outside the guild.
    Nexstage Star - Magic store for mages.

(More to come if needed)
    Last edited by Zekai; 11-09-2015, 11:27 PM.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Spoiler:

Name - Millhiore (Milhi for short)

Age - 17

Height - 5ft 3in

Gender - Female

Appearance -
    Spoiler:

Magic - Phoenix Slayer (Divine) (Lost Magic)

Bio/History - Abandoned in a forest by her parents, Milhi was found by the Divine Phoenix Dianora. Dianora raised Milhi like she was her own daughter, even taught her Phoenix Slayer magic to survive.
    8 years ago, Dianora sensed something was amissed and told Milhi to stay put until she got back and then flew off. After a week went by, Dianora returned and told Milhi that the dragons have mysteriously disappeared. A month later when Milhi was alseep, Dianora recieved a messege from one of the other Phoenixes saying that they need to leave or the same thing that made the dragons vanish will make them vanish too. Dianora told Milhi of this and mentioned that it was time for Milhi to explore the world leaving the home that she grew up in. Leaving Milhi one last technique but was told to never use it. Once the technique was passed, a golden light surrounded Dianora and blasted into the sky and disappeared. Milhi left the forest she knew as her home and met Kain, Ren and Allen shortly after leaving. The four of them traveled together and it was Milhi who decided to make a guild, the guild was called Phoenix Sanctuary or PhoeSan for short.

Guild - PhoeSan (Black and on her right hip/stomach)

Personality - Very friendly with the other members and cares for them just like how the whole guild is.

Other/Suggestions - Phoenix Slayer is much like Dragon Slayer, pretty much the same but to fight phoenixes instead of dragons. Phoenixes are just as rare as dragons but aren't gone from the world like dragons, they just stay away from humans.
    True founder of PhoeSan and S rank member.

Magic List
    Divine Phoenix Howl - Same as Dragon Roar Art.

Divine Phoenix Guard: A giant shield made of golden magic

Divine Phoenix Piercing Talon - Surrounds the arms with magic and then trusts to send forward piercing talons.

Divine Phoenix Feather Barrage - Fires a barrage of feathers.

Divine Phoenix Arc Wing - Creates a wing of magic on an arm slashes with it like a blade.

Divine's Nature - Temporarily removes pain from allies for a short time.

Holy Phoenix Purity Driver - By focusing all her magic, releases a large blast upwards that breaks apart and rains down on enemies. Leaves her vulnerable to attacks after use. (Ultimate Slayer Art)

Phoenix Wrath - The Phoenix Slayer version of Dragon Force

Judgement Breaker Guilt Destroyer: Think of it as a golden Kamahama Wave (Secret Slayer Art).

Abilities
    Can give others a pure form of magic to help heal them temporarily.

Can tell when someone has goodness in their heart as well as evilness when physical contact is made.

Like how Dragon Slayer's have incridible smelling, Phoenix Slayer's have incridible hearing.

(More to come later)
    Last edited by Zekai; 09-07-2015, 02:06 AM.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

NPCs
      Spoiler: Guild Master

Name - Kain

Gender - Male

Age - 72

Appearance - Flat white hair and small beard. 6"5'. Muscular build. Dressed in loose monk-like clothing.

Magic (If any) - Reflect

Personality - Kain's is pretty much like Macarov's.

Short Bio - Is the 1st Guild Master of PhoeSan. Met Milhi, Ren and Allen while travelling. Although Milhi is the founder of PhoeSan, Milhi asked him to be the Master since he is much more wiser then she is.

Other - None.

-----------------------------------------------------------
      Spoiler: PhoeSan Siblings

Name - Ren and Allen

Gender - Female (Ren), Male (Allen)

Age - 16 (Ren), 18 (Allen)

Appearance -
      Spoiler: Ren

Spoiler: Allen

Magic (If any) - Exquip (Both)

Personality - Ren's is kind and cheerful while Allen's is rough and uncaring-like but he is kind at heart.

Short Bio - Lost their home to rogue mages at a young age. Both were captured and were about to be sold as slaves when they were saved by Kain.
      It wasn't too much afterwards thet they met Milhi while travelling.

Other - Ren is A rank while Allen is B rank.
      Last edited by Zekai; 11-09-2015, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I checked the OP and didnīt see a problem with my original app

Name - Sara

Age - 26

Height - 1.83 meters / 6 feet 3/64 inches <--google says it

Appearance: She is blonde with crystal blue eyes, Sara has pale skin with an athletic body due to her life while wandering on Earthland. Usually using a garment that looks from some sort of royalty, although she doesnīt know anymore about what place that was. Her face has a part that was damaged by a curse, making her left eye white as if it was blind, although she still can see with it, to hide the cursed part of her face, the wanderer uses a domino mask.(images to understand her appearance)
        Face
        Spoiler:
        http://i.imgur.com/fcPkQAE.png

garments (ignore mask)
        Spoiler:
        http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/file/view/Lucatiel%27s%20Set.jpg/514777048/240x468/Lucatiel%27s%20Set.jpg

Domino mask
        Spoiler:
        http://oi62.tinypic.com/2h37fhj.jpg

Magic - Soul based and alchemy
        Spoiler:

The wanderer uses her staff to make sorceries
        Soul arrows (normal, great, heavy) Shoots a magical arrow that can follow itīs target
        soul spear (normal and crystal) sends a spear formed soul attack that can pierce through enemies
        magic weapon (normal, great, crystal) Imbues the userīs weapon with magic to add strength on it

Saraīs soul magic is that, it come from her soul, the more will to fight she has, the more powerful the spell becomes, it appears with different tones of color hues on the spell from light colors when they are normal (cyan), medium color when in heat of battle (blue), and strong deep color when fired up and serious (dark blue or purple)

letīs take for example the soul arrow, if she just does the spell, it will shoot a normal powered arrow of magic with cyan color, if she is in the heat of a battle, the arrow becomes a great soul arrow being a stronger version and having a blue color. When the wanderer is fired up and and serious, the heavy soul arrow appears with a strong dark blue or purple color being the purest of the three.

The crystal versions of the spells are the strongest because the spell actually solidifies becoming both a powerful magical attack while also having brutal physical attack

There is a drawback with the over use of these spells though, since they come from Saraīs soul, with each spell she uses, her soul gets weaker until it exhausts putting her on a "hollow" time, she canīt use any spell while being on this time until she recharges over time or gets fueled by her will to fight. There is no risk of losing her soul completely so it is ok to spend this magic with all itīs juice. It will always recharge

It is much like any mana/magic/etcetera bar that loses part of itself for each spell, the greater the spell, the more energy is absorbed from her soul.

The alchemy part is the use of pine resin to imbue the weapon with other elements:

Dark pine resin: imbues the weapon with dark flames, good against holy nature beings

Gold pine resin: imbues the weapon with lightning, good against water nature beings

Charcoal pine resin: imbues the weapon with flames, good against flesh beings

Rotten pine resin: imbues the weapon with poison, good against organic beings.

Bio/History - All Sara knows is that she wandered through a kingdom that was barren and full of undead beings, some were friendly while others were hostile against anything, she ventured through this kingdom to stop the spreading of a curse that soon would take over everyone. In the end of such journey, the blonde decided to leave that kingdom, seeking for a place that could need help, that was until she found a guild and decided to see if she could join.

Guild - Sara is seeking for either a legal or independent Guild

Personality - Usually an alert person due to her journey through the cursed kingdom, always ready to attack if there is a threat, mostly silent but can be talked with.

Other/Suggestions - Weapons: The wanderer didnīt survive only with her bare hands, she has only two objects as weapons

Mastodon Halberd: Halberd of the Primal Knights that defend Drangleic castle.
        The brutish and might Primal Knights wield this halberd like a feather-light twig, but to the ordinary warrior it is a chore to even hold up, owing to its great weight.
        Spoiler:
        http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/file/view/Mastodon%20Halberd.png/508133618/Mastodon%20Halberd.png

Staff of Wisdom: Staff of the lost land of Olaphis. The crystal at the tip of the staff greatly augments spell strength. Already a finely-crafted staff, made even more effective by its crystal, the brilliance of which has been polished over time with powerful magic."
        Spoiler:
        http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/file/view/Magic%20Staff%20of%20Wisdom.png/508133406/Magic%20Staff%20of%20Wisdom.png
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

.............. Well, so much for getting this up. Guess I'll close this.

Comment

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/up...o-rain-sad.gif
            Spoiler:
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry Kristy but with it up for 2-3 weeks and no one posting, I have no choice but to close it.

Comment

Working...
              X