X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catching up with RPs (RP Readings)

Ok, so I don't take making a new thread lightly, but this is to get as many RPers' attention as possible.

Anyways, I have been thinking and I realized something. After the slowdown, there have been people voicing that they no longer really know what's happening in the RPs they are involved in. I have also found this to be true for myself as well, so I have an idea.

In the near future, I will be in Mumble and will be reading up on all the RPs that are requested for a public reading. This thread is so that we can both plan for the public readings, as well as write notes and ask questions.

In short, if you have Mumble and time to spare, I will be reading the ICs for various RPs so that we can all catch up on the chaos.

So first question, what are your thoughts on this?

If I do this, who will participate?

After we get everyone's yay or nay, when shall we schedule this public reading?
    Last edited by S121; 11-22-2015, 05:43 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Sounds cool~

Comment

Sounds like a plan. It'll definitely come in handy for someone who plans to return to an RP.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Another reason why I made this thread.

I will try and gather more people, but once that is done, we can plan on when this will happen and hopefully set up a time that's suitable for everyone.

Also, I edited the OP and added two more questions.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Inb4 "Hey, I missed two years of ATWAG, can you read that?"

Comment

This sounds like good idea.

Comment

@Lunasa

Well I'm a very patient person and a fast reader, so such a thing is not entirely out of the question. If there are no requested RPs with higher relevance, I wouldn't mind reading from the very beginning... Though if we did that, it would be nice to have someone to take turns with.
              sigpic

Comment

Like I mentioned in mumble, things to set up would be voice/sound record and someone making a summary of what is read.

Comment

Ok, so if you want to participate and listen during the reading, state so and tell what time is good for you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X