Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE NASTY ADVENTURES OF PINK GUY | A VERY FILTHY RP (OOC)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NASTY ADVENTURES OF PINK GUY | A VERY FILTHY RP (OOC)

KONICHIWA YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTERDS I'm Filthy Frank uhh and this is my role playing thing.

Now i've never rollplayed before but uhh when my boy John Cena told me about how a grown man can pretend to be a slutty little school girl and everyone would accept him for it. Naturally I had to check it out *wet tongue flapping sounds* I'M A VERY LONELY MAN

So i wrote up a story for you. Very good very emotional. Made me cry a veryy manly tear so enjoy, or you can choke on your own ass I don't give a damn

THE STORY

Thousands of years ago in a world ruined by war and stupid people from the internet. A brave guy in pink cloth armor was born to a half retarded redneck and a cow. No his mother wasn't fat she was literally a fucking cow. It was like in the future or some shit and they had half breaded human cow people and shit. It's really messed up but hey you'll save a shit ton on milk.

One day pink guy went out into the world stoned as hell. He looked up into the sun and said "Boss please gimi de pussy boss" and he burnt his eyes cause he was looking at the sun like a dumb ass. Then he died. The a beautiful princess named Frankeena found him in the desert. She was a total necrophiliac to so she fucked pink guy and her magic brought him back to life. But it was really hard if you know what i mean.

Pink guys wish had come true, he had gotten the pussy and become a man. but not just any man. HE WAS PINK MAN! flying through the city and fighting evil tentacle ,monsters and freely clown aliens with purple dildo bats. He was brave, he was heroic and he was filthy. But most of all his was swiming in a sea of pussy every single night.

But the sucess was too much for him. He had a drinking problem. Some nights he came home with his underwear... on his head and he didn't remember where he had been. Then he loked at me and said "bOSS PLEEEEEASE gime me the pussy boss" I ran over to him in tears, my skirp flying up in the wind as I ran "PINK GUY NOOOOOOOOO" I held him in my arms as he said his final words. I threw up on him cause he smelled like shit after being out all night. I'm pretty sure a dog peed on him at one point But i hugged that beautiful basters puke and all. I'll never forget the last words he said to me. "Boss...you smell like the dog shit boss."

With the worlds greatest hero gone. I knew I had to take it upon myself to protect the innocent from herpes. But I can't do it on my own. Pink guy's shoes are too big for one man to fill. I activated my roccet boots and flew to my magic space sip inside a black hole and sent out a message to all living beings in the solar system. Come join ME Filthy Frank. and together. WE CAN ALL get some pussy you know what I'm sayin? And that's where you come in. Fight dragons, command your star ship,discovr the hidden mysteries of the underground and unlock the true power of the force in this EPIC ADVENTURE!

Rules of he rp

1: must be of legal drinking age to make an app for this rp

2: no weeaboos, wanna be rappers or people named Yuto allowed

3: Two shakes then i's masturbation.

4: look both ways before crossing the road.

5: don't wear your pants below your ass like that. What are you some kind of nerd?

6: If you make fun of me I will tell my mom and my mom will tell the admins and the admins will telly our moms. So don't even fucking try it.

THE WORLD OF PINK GUY

As you may have guessed the universe for this role play thingy is really freaking huge so I made this video to help you understand some of differentiated cultures that exist.
    Spoiler:

If you have anymore questions please go onto the mumble server and ask Teshno for some pussy.

STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS BUT IF YOU WANT THE APP TEMPLATE IT'S IN MY ASS!

Holy shit, what is this

Sent from my nokia
    Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
    rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

A culinary masterpiece 5/7
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Hey b0ss gibe de pusi plsss
        Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
        rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

I'm actually in a Fate/Stay Night Roleplay (Its having trouble getting off the ground, and has been for years -.- where my character -is- a total slut. Figured it'd be a good challeenge for my roleplaying skillz. How to make a shallow, 2D bimbo into a deep meaningful person? I fear Morgan Freeman's narrations might only have that power, but I must try.
          I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

HERES THE APP THING DONT' SPEND IT ALL IN ONE PLACE

Name:

Face:

pussi or peepee?:

super power:

What color outfit will you wear. All characters must be dressed like pink guy

You want some ic e cream:

Can i touch your butt:

Would you like fries with that:

Too fucking bad:

Comment

Working...
            X