X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OOC Board] All the World's a Game Party

Now, as far as I know, I'm not supposed to do this. As far as I know, there is no rule against it. Just throwing that out.

Now, the main reason for this thread used to be to increase morale on the actual rp. But nowadays, I don't find any more reason to make this thread other than to congratulate, so..

CONGRATULATIONS TO US!!!

We of the rp have posted over 3000 posts. 3000 posts! This is because of everyone, from those who has been here since the beginning, to those who joined late, and even to those who have somehow fallen off the face of the earth (cough cough remi cough cough). So why is this thread here? Is it a break room? No, because that is what the OOC Board room is for. No, this would actually fall under the category of rp as well.

Now, let me explain. This here threads works somewhat like this. Here is the after effects of the Fullmetal Alchemist movie Conquerors of Shambala.

As you can see, this is like the OOC Board, but for the characters themselves. What I'm trying to say is, this is a board, not for us, but for our characters. This is a party for our characters, and EVERYONE'S INVITED!

Rules: It is recommended that you choose ONE of the characters you own. It would be extremely to have a party while owning 5 characters (I'm looking at you, Wriggle). But hey, it's your choice. It isn't restricted. But good luck.

Next, stay in character. Not much to that.

Thirdly, know that even though you can join the party as one of your characters, I am going to allow you to join as yourself! Exiting, no?

Lastly, have fun with this. This is a party. No fighting even if your character is drunk. However, if said character is indeed drunk, you can go as far as insults.

Now then, post up your responses to the grand invitation. Don't worry. Just post who you are and who you're joining as. If you want, you can go the extra mile and do the entire application. Otori is going to be your host. The party is on Earth since everyone gathered there to begin with, and, well, he is the only human character that is a main character. BEGIN!!!

By the way, I would like to thank Major Mario, for joining us all together. Alas, he has fallen out of love for his rp. But we shall'nt forget him. Here's to you, Major!
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-14-2013, 02:52 PM.

Major Mario said 'What the hell' and decided to pop in for the party, but he took a ride with Leon S. Kennedy in his spiffy new car. Two minutes later, the car was later found overturned in a ditch with zombies on top of it while Chris Redfield punched boulders and strangled his own men asking for Ada Wong.

What, I'm busy all the time...

Comment

I most likely will join, if more people join.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I will begin the party tonight. Note that this is kinda like an endless party, so pop in and go as you please. We're still gonna be here.

So, here's the list of those who are coming.

Participating

Neofox as X and Neofox

Wonderweiss as Otori and Shikieiki

Might Come

S121 (Pringles Utsuho)

Major Mario

Tell me if I forget someone. Major, you mentioned something about coming? I'll write you down in the might come. Tell me otherwise.
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-14-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

X and I had received an invitation to a party celebrating who knows what. "Hey X get the frack ready or we're gonna be late!" I yelled as X can be seen in my kitchen cleaning. "Fine, fine. I'll get ready! Just keep your mouth shut!" Yelled X as I through a bottle of cleaner at his head.

(I'll be joining this thank you very much!)

Comment

So you'd like to join as X and yourself?

Comment

(Yes I am.)

Comment

Alright! All the World's a Game party RP shall now commence!

Comment

@Wonder
                  Who's talking to John?
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, I misunderstood this when you made the thread and that's my fault. I'll lock this thread so that you can see it, but I'm deleting the IC thread. A thread that is merely an OOC party thread for IC characters on an RP isn't a roleplay at all. If you want to make an RP, make something original that doesn't just pull from another thread. If you have any problems with this action, message me.

Comment

Working...
                    X