X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhou Tail!{IC}

Welcome to the actual Roleplay thread for the Touhou and Fairy Tail crossover RP, there won't be a posting order, but please always quote the person you're replying to, in case someone posts in between. Make sure to use proper descriptions of where your character is and how they're feeling, it is a roleplay after all, and most importantly, don't godmod.

I'll start things off

-----

Soft footsteps tread upon the cold autumn ground, the wind was bitter and brutal as it blew harshly down the forest path. The sky was a melancholic gray, almost as if the gods themselves were sad. Walking down this path was the Dark Wizard known as Zeref. His black eyes looked upon the bleak ground as his white scarf fluttered in the brisk breeze. His black hair waving back and forth of his face, threatening to obscure his vision. He wore a black tunic that covered most of his body, although his shoes were nothing but simple sandals. He exhaled slowly, a trail of mist exiting his mouth like smoke from a chimney. Tap tap tap, he stopped in his tracks and looked up, it had begun to rain. What seemed like cold icicles pelted his pale skin, his face flinched as the droplets made contact with him. It didn't take long for a steady downpour to take it's place among the autumn landscape.

"What have I done?" He asked softly to himself in a worried tone. "Have I doomed us all to a world that none of us find familiar? Is this also part of the curse that will plague me for eternity?"

He found himself standing at the edge of a vast bamboo forest. "Perhaps beyond this forest will lie the answer to my question." He stepped forward, entering the forest of the lost.
    Last edited by Nastenary; 10-03-2013, 10:16 PM.
    "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Forest of the lost

Walking through the thick forest, Yuugi was rather irritated "Geez, one of the rare times I get out of the oni city and it is a clouded day" she said and drank some sake from her plate and sighed.

"I wonder what Suika should be doing at the moment, meh.. probably being a drunktard at the miko shrine like always" the oni chukled while walking and enjoying the her walk
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Forest of the Lost

"Alone again today~! Maybe I can finally find some new sounds!" Lyrica drifted between the bamboo stalks looking around, listening for anything peculiar. Then she looked up and saw the clouds. "Ah, maybe it'll start to rain and I'll get to hear the sound of rain in a bamboo forest!" She giggled and playful flew between the tall bamboo stalks.

Comment

Forest of the Lost

Still walking around the forest, the oni sensed someone coming close, she then started on a work out run searching for the person. ("Finally someone that is here too, it was starting to get boring to be in this forest") she thought with a grin

Suddenly she saw the red coat of the prismriver girl "Oy! you are one of those musicians trio? Lyrica right?" she asked to the musician

"And where are your sisters? arenŽt you three usually in group?"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Forest of the Lost

"Oh, no I'm traveling alone today." Lyrica responded. "And aren't you an Oni? Did they run out of sake in the underground?" She smiled mischievously. "What are you doing here?"

Comment

Forest of the Lost

Yuugi couldnŽt help but laugh "Oh boy, if that were to happen, the whole Gensokyo would run out of its sake" she said with a grin

"But even we want some air from time to time, the seeing the same city, and taverns, sometimes gets boring so Im following SuikaŽs idea of going to the upperground, yet looks like we nailed on a cloudy time isnŽt it?" the oni said pointing at the gray clouds that had a calm breeze of rain

The blonde took a sip of her sake and continued "And you? gathering music or something?"

Spoiler:

Comment

It was then that Zeref arrived in the clearing, a dark aura seemed to permeate the air around him. "So..." He said in a soft tone. "There were already people inhabiting this world...?" He looked at them with his solid black eyes. "It's dangerous to be here...leave." He said in a warning tone. "The predatory death...is approaching."

----

For reference, here's Zeref's appearance:

Comment

Forest of the Lost

"Yep! I'm actually looking forward to the rain so I can maybe hear some different sounds than when it's just a plain day." Then Zeref appeared with his words of warning. Lyrica looked at him curiously. "Huh? Who are you?" She floated around him. "And aren't you a human? Isn't it dangerous for humans to travel here?" She started to sense the dark aura but didn't pay it much attention.

Comment

Forest of the Lost

Yuugi heard the boyŽs words and looked at him "A human in these areas? pretty strange ocurrence, but I will take that offer and give it back, I like this rain too much to go back" she said declining the warning

Thats when she sensed the negative energy "Leave him alone Lyrica and get back here, the boy isnŽt a weak human the oni said but this time with a more serious tone

Spoiler:

Comment

Suddenly Zeref's pupils constricted and turned crimson. "It's here...the predatory death!" Black magic exploded around him in a circle pattern and burst outwards and as it touched the grass and bamboo, they instantly withered away. Birds fell from the sky and land animals gasped their last breath. A magic that would wipe out all life, Death Magic. Beads of sweat poured down Zeref's face as he clutched it with his right hand. "Will this curse never leave me?"

Comment

Forest of the Lost

"Oooh~" Lyrica watched everything die with a sort of fascination. "Say, that's a new sound I can use!" She then turned to the boy. "So, what are you?"
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-04-2013, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Forest of the Lost

From all the things she could hear from the prysmriver reactions, she heard fascination? "Lyrica, get away from him" she said more like a demand this time

The oni were powerful beings and that usually ended in buildings destroyed and areas ruined, but even they werenŽt going killing inocent creatures since the war with the tengu and the humans

"Now IŽll ask you two things boy, why are you here and what in kamiŽs name did you just do" she said as her ruby eyes were fierce

Spoiler:

Comment

"My name...is Zeref, I am a dark wizard feared by all. Why I'm here...not even I can answer that." He looked up at the sky. "Long ago...so long ago, I killed many people, I destroyed many towns. I studied the dark arts and became a master, everyone feared me, I had worshipers as if I was some sort of God. One day however, I realized the error of my ways...I began to value life. It seems the Gods didn't see it the same way." He gave a faint smile. "They cursed me with immortal life, to forever walk this unforgiving land alone. I can have no companions nor enemies because of my magic. The more I value life, the more my magic steals it away. Should I harden my hard and forget the value of life, I become capable of using my Death magic, but to what end? I still kill, either way...this curse destines me to kill, there is no escape." Tears began to roll down his cheeks. "Such is the fate of the Dark Wizard Zeref."

Comment

Forest of the Lost

Hearing the whole speech of the boy made the oni sigh "In short words, you went too up and messed with the higher ones, now they screwed you" she said flatly and took a sip from her sake

"You humans always want to be like the gods, but being a god has its drawbacks, and here we are with the perfect example" Yuugi said gesturing the area of death that the cursed boy just did.

Yuugi looked at the boy shaking her head "If you are going towards our lands, you better go back from wherever you came from because i wonŽt let you hurt the ones I care for" the oni said in a territorial tone

(time to sleep, cya ^^)

Spoiler:

Comment

{You're allowed to Roleplay other characters that aren't taken, if it's to further the plot, but if someone claims them, you gotta give up control ^^}

"I understand...and that is why I must die." His eyes turned red. "There is only one person who can kill me, and he should have ended up in this world as well...Natsu Dragneel...the fire dragon slayer, you are the only one I can count on to end my life."

-Misty Lake-

Natsu's eyes shot open, he could have sworn he heard someone call his name. He sat up and looked around. Where exactly was he, the weather seemed pretty depressing, but he didn't let it bother him. He stood up, his spiky pinkish hair waving slightly in the breeze. His right hand reached to the back of his head and rubbed it. "Uggh...What the heck happened?"

"Hey you! What are you doing on my turf?" A girl's voice rang out.

"Huh?" He looked up in the sky to see a girl with light blue hair and a blue dress standing there. "The hell are you?"

"That's my line! As for me, I'm Cirno and you're currently on my turf!"

"Cirno huh? That's an odd name, I'm Natsu Dragneel, a wizard from the guild called Fairy Tail."

"Fairy? You don't look like one, I'm an Ice Fairy, what type are you?"

Natsu's eyes honed in on Cirno's wings. "I'm not a real fairy, that's just the name of my guild. "

"Either way, I can't let you leave without punishment! Take this, Icicle Fall!" She let loose a rain of spiky icicles that rushed toward Natsu.

A brilliant torrent of red flame engulfed Natsu as the fire instantly melted the ice. "I don't think so! You think your ice is good enough?" He smirked. "We'll just see how you stand up to the flames of a fire dragon slayer!"

"Dragon Slayer?" Cirno asked. "You kill dragons? But I thought they were just a myth...huh...I'd better not fight you then, you'd probably beat me up."

"Oh they're real alright, but if you say so." His flames dissipated. "So, Cirno, where exactly am I? Care to fill me in?"

-Girls are explaining-

"So...I'm in a totally different world, wouldn't be the first time that's happened to me. Want to show me around?"

"Sure, but I'll have to find Dai-Chan first, she gets worried if I wander off."

"Alright then, the plans are set!"

Natsu for reference:

Comment

Working...
                              X